Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
bestofluck said:
Guys I got my medicals passed. status change updated. ;) ;)
Congrats man and thanks for the links ;) even though I am not going to read all of them :D. I think it's more reliable and time consuming now to follow your status update. good to see some progress though. wish you the best with the rest and to all other applicants.
After the long stressful journey we all passed through until we got our nomination we are going to face another long journey (hopefully a smoother one) with our PR. Eventually none of us will get to rest until we all pass our PR test :)

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Thanks. have you submitted app?
i have just finished my application and received eAOR. Please update.
In addition, I was only able to pay PR processing fees and have not received a link for RPRF fes? Please advise how to pay it. Thanks.

ziad87

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
November 9, 2016
Hello, I'm expecting to get an ITA in the upcoming draw. Can I get my police certificate and do the medical exams right now? From what I understand, medicals expire in a year and the police certificate expires in 3 months. So I should be safe, right?

Also what kind of information should I provide to the physician (passport, EE profile number...)? Would it be an issue if for example they attempt to submit my results and I still didn't have an ITA?

Thanks.

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
ziad87 said:
Hello, I'm expecting to get an ITA in the upcoming draw. Can I get my police certificate and do the medical exams right now? From what I understand, medicals expire in a year and the police certificate expires in 3 months. So I should be safe, right?

Also what kind of information should I provide to the physician (passport, EE profile number...)? Would it be an issue if for example they attempt to submit my results and I still didn't have an ITA?

Thanks.
if a police certificate in the countries you need a PC from takes long time to be issued, it's very advisable to request them ASAP since you are expecting an ITA in upcoming draw.
Concerning the medicals, check with the medical centers in the country where you reside if setting an appointment takes long time, if not wait for ITA then set medicals appointment as you will need some time to fill the post ITA application forms and upload all documents so you will have some time and it's better to push medicals as much as you can.
for medicals you only need your passport

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
tgman said:
i have just finished my application and received eAOR. Please update.
In addition, I was only able to pay PR processing fees and have not received a link for RPRF fes? Please advise how to pay it. Thanks.
I purposely dint pay RPRF fees so that I come to know about the process, or else you have to wait for PPR and no updates after medical passed. so its fine.
I shall update

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ziad87 said:

Thanks.
PCC expire in 6 months. And medicals expire in one yr means you give it as late as possible. you will have to land before it expires , so advisable to give it latest possible.

PCC can be taken early, and you can show nomination letter for that.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
AmBiNa said:
Congrats man and thanks for the links ;) even though I am not going to read all of them :D. I think it's more reliable and time consuming now to follow your status update. good to see some progress though. wish you the best with the rest and to all other applicants.
After the long stressful journey we all passed through until we got our nomination we are going to face another long journey (hopefully a smoother one) with our PR. Eventually none of us will get to rest until we all pass our PR test :)
;) ;)

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
bestofluck said:
I purposely dint pay RPRF fees so that I come to know about the process, or else you have to wait for PPR and no updates after medical passed. so its fine.
I shall update
man, you risked the delay in your PR just to know about the process, you are so relaxed ::) happy you :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
AmBiNa said:
yes its better to learn some spoken french instead of wasting time now.

Time for you to get an update for medical passed. good luck for PR

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
AmBiNa said:
man, you risked the delay in your PR just to know about the process, you are so relaxed ::) happy you :)
let it be, i am in no hurry; i will be landing as late as I can. Why not stay with family as much as I can.

It is only a delay of just 1-4 days. You get a mail and pay immediately and file moves on. People say it is delayed for 2 weeks and so on is all I dont believe. No logic.

ziad87

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
November 9, 2016
Thanks for your replies. Fortunately, I can get my PCC in one day and translation will require another day max. So I guess it's better to wait for ITA and then get my medicals and PCC ASAP.

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
bestofluck said:
yes its better to learn some spoken french instead of wasting time now.

Time for you to get an update for medical passed. good luck for PR
Bien sûr monsieur pas de problèm

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ziad87 said:
Thanks for your replies. Fortunately, I can get my PCC in one day and translation will require another day max. So I guess it's better to wait for ITA and then get my medicals and PCC ASAP.
yes. Its always good to do things on right time. It does matter !!!! Wait for ITA.
By the way dont they ask you what language you want for PCC?

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
bestofluck said:
let it be, i am in no hurry; i will be landing as late as I can. Why not stay with family as much as I can.

It is only a delay of just 1-4 days. You get a mail and pay immediately and file moves on. People say it is delayed for 2 weeks and so on is all I dont believe. No logic.
sounds reasonable, bless you ;)