+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR -IRCC PR PROCESS - DECEMBER OINP NOMINATED

Rash14

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone.
@bestofluck got a request for IMM 5562E on 15 February.

leo13

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-12-2016
Hi guys!
My wife and I are about to sumit our passaports after receiving PPR and they ask us to attach Annex A (form to fill with name, address and signature)
They do not specify if we need to submit one form each, or if it's just one form for both with only primary applicant information.
Has anyone filled out this form yet??? Please advise, help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
leo13 said:
Hi guys!
My wife and I are about to sumit our passaports after receiving PPR and they ask us to attach Annex A (form to fill with name, address and signature)
They do not specify if we need to submit one form each, or if it's just one form for both with only primary applicant information.
Has anyone filled out this form yet??? Please advise, help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Fill two separate forms. When there is signature involved it should be different for each.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GOCANADA92 said:
Hi Guys,

Do I need to mention the death of a parent after AOR?
it is non accompanying, so that one does not change your family composition. I would say no.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
GOCANADA92 said:
Hi Guys,

Do I need to mention the death of a parent after AOR?
Sorry to know this. No you need not mention it. you only need to mention if you want some extension of COPR date or any other purpose.

FEYA

Apr 21, 2016
App. Filed.......
04-02-2017
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Hi Team,

After submitting our EPR & payingupfront how do we follow-up ? sorry if this has been answered earlier.
Do weave to check our accounts regularly or do we get a message by my CIC?

Thanks,
FEYA

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
FEYA said:
Hi Team,

After submitting our EPR & payingupfront how do we follow-up ? sorry if this has been answered earlier.
Do weave to check our accounts regularly or do we get a message by my CIC?

Thanks,
FEYA
Make a habit of checking both. MYCIC will give you medicals passed and other BG updates and Any document requested. email will give you message ( not always) if there is any update in MYCIC. Final PPR comes in mailbox and not MYCIC.

china.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhiboye said:
It supposedly takes longer for inland applications to be processed. I'm in the same boat/plane/bike/car/scooter as you. Called CIC a couple of days, they just wont entertain any questions if it hasn't been 6 months or more since eAPR. Best option is to keep patience and faith.
Thanks for the response.. hope will get some update soon!!!

china.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhiboye said:
It supposedly takes longer for inland applications to be processed. I'm in the same boat/plane/bike/car/scooter as you. Called CIC a couple of days, they just wont entertain any questions if it hasn't been 6 months or more since eAPR. Best option is to keep patience and faith.
I have one more question, how come inland other PR applications getting faster? why it is only for PNP applications? I was under impression that once we submit PR application we all come under same pool, I see most of my colleagues got PR within 4 months of AOR recently.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
china.cse said:
I have one more question, how come inland other PR applications getting faster? why it is only for PNP applications? I was under impression that once we submit PR application we all come under same pool, I see most of my colleagues got PR within 4 months of AOR recently.
No answer to this. But this is the fact. Things are changed and PNP are less preferred nowadays. But then 6 months is standard time.

china.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
request to add a timeline.

You have not got medical passed yet?
sure I will add timelines..

No update since AOR on 9th Dec.. not even medicals..