02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
Maverickjo said:
Finally.......... ;D

7 Months in 6 days ... 8) 8) 8)

That was to make some noise..

Dont know what to say really..
Congratulations Mav!! Good to hear about some good news :), I hope the thread remains rejuvenated!

Tocanadawego said:
Once you get your COPR, what are your plans guys? Moving right away? Prolonging as much as possible?

My medical expires beginning of september so i am planning to go in August. It doesn't give me much time to sort things out at home so i am a bit stressed over that. That is, if I get COPR before august.
I think we have similar timelines / concerns :).. Once I get my PPR/COPR I'd also be planning to travel sometime during Aug (beginning to mid) as my Medicals would also expire by early sept. If I do not hear from the authorities in another few weeks, I'd ask my lawyer for further options, but as Yelena mentioned in another thread - you could request them to extend your medicals in case of extraordinary delays.. but that has to be done at least 45 days before the medicals expire.. They did extend the medicals in her case..

I hope that it doesn't come to that...

But yeah, getting the PPR/COPR late simply means there would be no time to serve the notice period, wrap up things at home and thereby a lot of issues while immigrating.. Not sure how I'll plan such a huge thing if the PPR/COPR get delayed even further..

madattray90 said:
Rprf paid on 18th Apr. No updates. How much time they may take for the next step??
When was your AOR? These days the CIC folks seem to have ignored the people with more than 6 months of processing time..

Farhanzahid said:
SUBMITTED MY PASSPORTS TO iSLAMABAD vo ON 25 MARCH AFTER ppr BUT STILL WAITING FOR copr
Come on, that's too much of time waiting for COPR! Why don't you try getting in touch with them to check what's the problem?

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
This post is to keep this thread going. :)

Those exceeding 6 months can ......... just wait? :-X

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maverickjo said:
Finally.......... ;D

7 Months in 6 days ... 8) 8) 8)

That was to make some noise..

Dont know what to say really..

GUYS .. I guess you all got me wrong... I didnt get anything yet.. I meant to say 7 months in 6 days and nothing YET.... hehehe :eek: :eek:

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
Maverickjo said:
GUYS .. I guess you all got me wrong... I didnt get anything yet.. I meant to say 7 months in 6 days and nothing YET.... hehehe :eek: :eek:
I take my congratulations back then, lol :D!! Well, hope you do it soon and so do we! I had asked one of my friends in Canada to open a GCMS request last month around 10th of April, waiting for those notes and then I also raised another GCMS notes request on my own last week - let's see what the notes have to say. Hoping that CIC shows some mercy and sends PPR before the GCMS notes.. Don't want to end up waiting all the way.. It's too much to postpone other things in the life at current place...

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Maverickjo said:
No more congratulation from me even after getting ppr :p

biha

May 16, 2016
Farhanzahid said:
SUBMITTED MY PASSPORTS TO iSLAMABAD vo ON 25 MARCH AFTER ppr BUT STILL WAITING FOR copr

Same here! Submitted Passports on 29th March after ppr and still no sign of copr. its so frustrating.. have mailed Islamabad vo quite a few times but they haven't responded. Only replied with a standard email saying that if your process is in time and without any glitches, your email will not be responded. Called VFS and they said that 5 percent of cases usually get delayed. Im waiting till Tuesday now..it will be more than 48 days.. will probably put another mail after that to islamabad vo.

xls

Mar 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
17-10-2017
biha said:
Same here! Submitted Passports on 29th March after ppr and still no sign of copr. its so frustrating.. have mailed Islamabad vo quite a few times but they haven't responded. Only replied with a standard email saying that if your process is in time and without any glitches, your email will not be responded. Called VFS and they said that 5 percent of cases usually get delayed. Im waiting till Tuesday now..it will be more than 48 days.. will probably put another mail after that to islamabad vo.
Wow! What is the online application status (mycic)? Is it still showing open or closed?

Farhanzahid

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
biha said:
I have same response from VFS. Add me on whats app 03454001221

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
As a new week starts I'd like to wish good luck to all fellow October AORs awaiting their PPRs, may the CIC start pushing out the pending cases...

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
chiyakam said:
As a new week starts I'd like to wish good luck to all fellow October AORs awaiting their PPRs, may the CIC start pushing out the pending cases...
Same to you buddy. Let's hope for a good week.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
chiyakam said:
Tocanadawego said:
Same to you buddy. Let's hope for a good week.
Yes, good luck everyone!

biha

May 16, 2016
xls said:
Wow! What is the online application status (mycic)? Is it still showing open or closed?
Still open..The background check is in progress.
Im guessing its because of that but then i was reading in some other threads that the decision made is usually positive if ppr has been issued. :'(

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maverickjo said:
Guys.. I got an email from the VO asking me to send an updated copy of our passports along with Height & Eye Color details.. and its my responsibility to assure they get them ASAP..

What does that mean? indication of what?

Friends,,, Again i got the same above request at MY CIC.. even though I have replied to their email last week with docs requested and sent them by courier...

Do you guys think this is system generated letter or what exactly??

THanx :-X

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Maverickjo said:

Friends,,, Again i got the same above request at MY CIC.. even though I have replied to their email last week with docs requested and sent them by courier...

Do you guys think this is system generated letter or what exactly??

THanx :-X
Hmm... you're getting multiple PPRs! ;D

Check your MyCIC account if they have created any space for uploading anything. If so, you can upload the scans and a letter of explanation with height and eye colour details, also mentioning that you've 'already' sent the said documents by courier. It should resolve the issue if there's a place created in your MyCIC account and if that is what's causing the automatic requests.

This is just my speculation, though. :)

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Que Em said:
Hmm... you're getting multiple PPRs! ;D

Check your MyCIC account if they have created any space for uploading anything. If so, you can upload the scans and a letter of explanation with height and eye colour details, also mentioning that you've 'already' sent the said documents by courier. It should resolve the issue if there's a place created in your MyCIC account and if that is what's causing the automatic requests.

This is just my speculation, though. :)
Thnx for ur reply.. the problem there is no space to upload anything. .

I sent by email one week ago and got the auto receipt email then send them with DHL..

What do u think guys?! Ur input is highly appreciated!!