18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
wifiwifey said:
OMG...I got the PPR yesterday some 15 hours back.... Thanks to the Almighty ALLAH and all the members in this forum who has helped me and guided through the entire process. Cant explain how happy I am right now..

It exactly took 6 months to get the PPR.

I hope and pray from the bottom of my heart for everyone else who is waitin for PPR.

But something is very strange, the BG is still in process and there is no update in the mycic but I got the email Ready for Visa.

At the bottom of the email in Appendix B it is mentioned as CPCO - CPC Ottawa. Does that mean I have to send my passport to CPCO? But where is the address?

I am residing in Qatar now, can anyone suggest how to send the passport to CPC Ottawa?

Thanks alot everyone once again for your support.
I don't think you need to send your PP to Canada - check the details on your email clearly. In case you moved to Qatar recently and haven't got your details updated with IRCC you can raise a CSE to ask them to change to the local i.e. Qatar VO or the one that serves Qatar.. Good luck

vsoftco

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Landed today, May 4, 2016 at local IRCC office. @AAA2133 can you please update the spreadsheet, thanks! It took less than 10 min. in total. Be sure that you bring 2 PR photos (again), as they asked for them (although I did submit 2 PR 50mmx70mm with my passport). Best of luck to everyone else still in process!

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Something is very strange, the BG is still in process and there is no update in the mycic but I got the email Ready for Visa.

At the bottom of the email in Appendix B it is mentioned as CPCO - CPC Ottawa. There is no specific instruction for Qatar. However, there is a CVAC, VFS in Qatar.

I have updated my new residence, Qatar and my present residential address in Qatar is shown in the beginning of the letter. I think Abu Dhabi VO is doing the stamping for all Qatar residents.

The following is mentioned in the RFV email-
Residents of BRUNEI/EAST TIMOR/LAOS/MYANMAR/OTHER COUNTRIES (not listed above)

Send passports to:

High Commission of Canada

Immigration Section

One George Street #11-01

Singapore 049145

Ensure you use a secure registered mail or courier service to send your passports. Passports are sent by registered mail or courier at the applicant’s risk and expense. The High Commission will NOT be responsible for passports lost during shipment.

How do I raise a CSE to change my VO?

THanks!

r_mittal86 said:
many congrats.

You should also have received a message with PPR as PDF document in your CIC account.

Can you check if they mentioned Doha as your VO? VO has to be in the beginning and not in Appendix B of PPR.

Before sending passport to Canada do check the rules and regulations for your country about sending passports out of the country via mail or other means, for few countries it is illegal to send their passports via mail to other countries. Another option is to request for VO change to Doha.

thunder007

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upront
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
xls said:
Guys, got my passport and COPR back today, finally after one month one week. Lol.

Thank God.

By the way, there was no passport Photo on the immigration visa issued, is this normal?
Congrats

Ally2015

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Congrats to everyone who got their ppr recently!
We just got our COPR ( exactly a week after it reached our VO).
So we are getting ready to land later on this month. Do you know if we have to take money with us (cash)?Or is our bank statement enough?

shmel83

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guyyyyyyz....

It is the PPR!!! Finally! Six months and 6 days since AOR! Not sure if you were following my situation, but tomorrow I am flying to Calgary on the working ICT visa! I got the PPR just 16 hours before my flight departs! Now I can tell you for sure that the dual intent indeed works! For sure! Will switch from the work permit to PR from within Canada...

It is the PPR!!! So happy! Such a nice feeling! And right on time! Can't even express how happy I am!

Thank you guys for the support, hope and spirit!

All the best to those waiting for their PPR...

Shmel

forbetterlife

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
shmel83 said:
Guyyyyyyz....

It is the PPR!!! Finally! Six months and 6 days since AOR! Not sure if you were following my situation, but tomorrow I am flying to Calgary on the working ICT visa! I got the PPR just 16 hours before my flight departs! Now I can tell you for sure that the dual intent indeed works! For sure! Will switch from the work permit to PR from within Canada...

It is the PPR!!! So happy! Such a nice feeling! And right on time! Can't even express how happy I am!

Shmel
Congrats, so glad for you. Hope my PPR is coming too.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
shmel83 said:
Guyyyyyyz....

Shmel
Congratulations! Wonderful to hear this!

riha.mrs

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
05/03/2016
Congrads!!! This is really great news!!!

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
shmel83 said:
Guyyyyyyz....

Shmel
Congrats!! Hope they clear all backlogs now. :)

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Medical changed from passed to review. I think it is because of my newborn baby.

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wifiwifey said:
Something is very strange, the BG is still in process and there is no update in the mycic but I got the email Ready for Visa.

At the bottom of the email in Appendix B it is mentioned as CPCO - CPC Ottawa. There is no specific instruction for Qatar. However, there is a CVAC, VFS in Qatar.

I have updated my new residence, Qatar and my present residential address in Qatar is shown in the beginning of the letter. I think Abu Dhabi VO is doing the stamping for all Qatar residents.

The following is mentioned in the RFV email-
Residents of BRUNEI/EAST TIMOR/LAOS/MYANMAR/OTHER COUNTRIES (not listed above)

Send passports to:

High Commission of Canada

Immigration Section

One George Street #11-01

Singapore 049145

Ensure you use a secure registered mail or courier service to send your passports. Passports are sent by registered mail or courier at the applicant’s risk and expense. The High Commission will NOT be responsible for passports lost during shipment.

How do I raise a CSE to change my VO?

THanks!
Do not send your passport to ADVO (Abu Dhabi VO) without getting a formal go ahead even if ADVO is stamping for Qatar residents, as per RFV mail "Residents of BRUNEI/EAST TIMOR/LAOS/MYANMAR/OTHER COUNTRIES (not listed above)" they expect the passport to be sent to Singapore.

Two things can be done at the earliest because of longer response time, I guess your PPR would have timeline of 30 days to send passport so make it quick.

1. Raise CSE and mention your case clearly that you are at Qatar and there is CVAC, VFS in Qatar, let them ask you to send your passport to ADVO use CVAC, VFS Qatar.

2. Send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca explaining your case

Most of the PPRs as shared on this forum have the following mentioned - If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca or by fax at 613-946-6059 so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shmel83 said:
Guyyyyyyz....

Shmel
Congrats...finally wait is over for you.

Happy to see some movement.

Ally2015

Star Member
May 28, 2015
shmel83 said:
Guyyyyyyz....

Shmel
Congrats!!!

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
shmel83 said:
Guyyyyyyz....

Shmel
Congratulations!! Good to see that the backlog is getting cleared up.. Hoping to have my turn as well...