+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in OCTOBER - let's get together

forbetterlife

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
My AOR is 31 October 2015. Just received my GCMS notes today, can anyone help me interpret the following notes? What does "Blank" mean for Security item? and What does the "EXPERIENCE-Satisfied Employment documents reviewed but not verified" mean? Thank you very much.

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: (Blank)
HIRV: (Blank)
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime: (Blank)
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation: (Blank)
Other Reqs: (Blank)
Final: (Blank)

Notes: 1
Created Date: 2016/03/17
Created By: xxxx
Updated Date: 2016/03/17
Updated By: xxxx
Restricted: No
Lable: Adm/
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: (Blank)

Notes: 2
Created Date: 2016/03/16
Updated Date: 2016/03/16
Lable: Eligibility
Text: GCMS/FOSS: no adverse information. EXPERIENCE-Satisfied Employment documents reviewed but not verified. R75(2) MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-Satisfied R76(1) Selection Criteria-Points-satisfied. Settlement funds-satisfied. Criminal: Passed. Meds passed. RPRF: complete.

Notes: 3

Created Date: 2016/03/15
Updated Date: 2016/03/15
Lable: General
text:.... DECISION: RECOMMEND PASS. PENDING: no pending documents and ready for finalize. Comprehensive ranking system(CRS)....

Notes: 4

Created Date: 2015/11/11
Updated Date: 2015/11/11
Lable: General
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text: R10 OK.Education ECA report verified......

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Ally2015 said:
Hi! I wouldn't worry about that. If you have Your COPR you should be fine . I have a question which might be stupid... From what I've been reading people are sending their passports to their vo's, in our case they only Asked for copies. Was it just us?
You are from a visa-exempt country then. I guess most people on this forum (like me) are from countries that aren't visa-exempt, so we have to send our original passports for visa stamping. :)

vsoftco

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
@AAA2133

Can you please update the spreadsheet with:

Passport recv. by Ottawa on Apr. 8, 2016
App. approved on Apr. 11, 2016
Passport back on Apr. 22, 2016

Thanks!

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
forbetterlife said:
My AOR is 31 October 2015. Just received my GCMS notes today, can anyone help me interpret the following notes? What does "Blank" mean for Security item? and What does the "EXPERIENCE-Satisfied Employment documents reviewed but not verified" mean? Thank you very much.
Pretty normal and positive notes.

Blank means it hasn't been started yet. Which is the logical next step after eligibility passed. May be they cross check employment documents which hasn't been done yet.

Technically at this point, unless you have misrepresented something OR your profile has some hi security clearance issues, you are through.

It is just a matter of time. Probably another month or two.

Good luck

Ally2015

Star Member
May 28, 2015
bellaluna said:
You are from a visa-exempt country then. I guess most people on this forum (like me) are from countries that aren't visa-exempt, so we have to send our original passports for visa stamping. :)
Thanks!! Yep that's got be it. Just thought it was weird cause I don't remenber reading about it here

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Ally2015 said:
Hi! I wouldn't worry about that. If you have Your COPR you should be fine . I have a question which might be stupid... From what I've been reading people are sending their passports to their vo's, in our case they only Asked for copies. Was it just us?
Yes if your country passport holders dont require visa to enter Canada then you only need to send a photocopy of passport to the VO to get CORP

forbetterlife

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
fkl said:
Pretty normal and positive notes.

Blank means it hasn't been started yet. Which is the logical next step after eligibility passed. May be they cross check employment documents which hasn't been done yet.

Technically at this point, unless you have misrepresented something OR your profile has some hi security clearance issues, you are through.

It is just a matter of time. Probably another month or two.

Good luck

Thank you very much for your interpretation. Hope PPR comes soon. Fingers crossed...

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, for all those who got their PPR, Could you use the form in my signature to enter the details, and see the averages for the passport process?

I sent passport on Apr 19th, and status was "updated" for today. Pressed it, to find no change and returned back to "your action is required".

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016

Little Master Blaster

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
Hey folks,

Completed six months today. I called IRCC today, and the lady said my application is still under process and the only thing I can do now is to wait.. When I asked her about the Six months processing time limit, she said that is the average time it took for most cases to be finalized. However there has been a delay within IRCC recently and it is going past six months processing time for most applicants. She did not tell me why the slowdown was.

This explains why there has been only a few PPR's issued recently. Hopefully things will start moving.....:)

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
^ That was the saddest +1 I've ever had to give. Thanks for sharing the info though. :) My AOR is in November, but I know I have no choice to be patient as there are still August, September, and October applicants waiting.

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Little Master Blaster said:
Hey folks,

Completed six months today. I called IRCC today, and the lady said my application is still under process and the only thing I can do now is to wait.. When I asked her about the Six months processing time limit, she said that is the average time it took for most cases to be finalized. However there has been a delay within IRCC recently and it is going past six months processing time for most applicants. She did not tell me why the slowdown was.

This explains why there has been only a few PPR's issued recently. Hopefully things will start moving.....:)

Thanks for sharing.. but tell me what was the phone # you called??

Every time i call i keep getting this "high volume of calls" and then disconnect...

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Little Master Blaster said:
Hey folks,

Hi

Please ask the maximum time next time. I saw a person in other group is waiting for 12 months after AOR.

Little Master Blaster

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
Bellaluna - I can see you are a PNP applicant. You might get PPR sooner than me as I belong to the slowest category which is FSW Inland.

Maverickjo- 1-888-242-2100 was the number I called. Try during non rush hours to get through to the call centre agent. Or when you call select temporary visa option - study permit- and select 0 to speak with an agent. Once you get through tell them about your file and they will transfer your call to the express entry department. By using this method your waiting time will be double - one for temporary visa dept and then for express entry dept.

Miltoncsekuet- There is no max time for applications. I guess most of the delayed applications are due to bg checks or the officer postponing the dates for some unknown reason. Have faith and hope for the best. I believe Good News will come for everybody