Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
Hello Everybody

I applied on Oct 27, 2015 under Fsw inside Canada. AOR on same day. Count me as well in this oct group. My timeline is given below

AOR - Oct 27 2015
Medical passed - Nov (don't know the date)
Bg in progress - Nov (don't know the date)
Bg changed to not needed - Mar 31 2016
Still awaiting ppr

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
I would like to say to the people who are still awaiting their PPR, who are most probably worried sh*tlesss and losing sleep over "what ifs" and "maybes", checking their emails no less than a hundred times a day - I have been there, I know how it feels.

A very many of us have gone through such anxiety and panic. Your PPRs are coming as soon as possible. I felt mine was never going to arrive when I heard no news from CIC in the 5 preceding months. I even thought if at all any news was going to come from CIC it would be of rejection. But well, it was all just in my head. We need to believe in ourselves, in our paperwork. I am sure everyone of us here have given nothing less than 100% genuine paperwork, crosschecked every detail hundred times, followed every rule and regulation there is to make sure our applications are without flaw, and you know what they are!

Some procedural issue may have caused delay, I know mine was kept dormant for 5 months without any work and that too at the desk of a single VO. I know that because I had ordered GCMS notes at least thrice during the whole time and it was the same thing again and again.

You all will come along as well! It's almost over. They have to clear our files one way or the other, right?. You will hear the good news soon! Just hang in there.

Sara88

Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronnie_rocket_fan said:
Hey Guys ! I received my PPR on friday.. my immigration consultant delayed sending me, my PPR email ...apologies for not informing much sooner..

I am really thankful to all the forum members , you guys rock !! you guys have helped me immensely through this tuff journey.. For all you guys who are waiting, I sincerely would like to re-assure you, its just A MATTER OF TIME.... hang in there and stars will align :)

And for all you guys who received PPr recently , congratulations and all the best for your future in Canada :)

Thanks again :D :D :D
Wow..Great!! Congratulations :) :)

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thatguy56 said:
I would like to say to the people who are still awaiting their PPR, who are most probably worried sh*tlesss and losing sleep over "what ifs" and "maybes", checking their emails no less than a hundred times a day - I have been there, I know how it feels.

A very many of us have gone through such anxiety and panic. Your PPRs are coming as soon as possible. I felt mine was never going to arrive when I heard no news from CIC in the 5 preceding months. I even thought if at all any news was going to come from CIC it would be of rejection. But well, it was all just in my head. We need to believe in ourselves, in our paperwork. I am sure everyone of us here have given nothing less than 100% genuine paperwork, crosschecked every detail hundred times, followed every rule and regulation there is to make sure our applications are without flaw, and you know what they are!

Some procedural issue may have caused delay, I know mine was kept dormant for 5 months without any work and that too at the desk of a single VO. I know that because I had ordered GCMS notes at least thrice during the whole time and it was the same thing again and again.

You all will come along as well! It's almost over. They have to clear our files one way or the other, right?. You will hear the good news soon! Just hang in there.

This exactly how i feel right now.. :'(

"I felt mine was never going to arrive when I heard no news from CIC in the 5 preceding months. I even thought if at all any news was going to come from CIC it would be of rejection"

but anyway.. Thank you for such positive msg...

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
thatguy56 said:

+1
I too am going through the same thing you did, and it's reassuring to read this as I am about to reach 5 months in a few days. I just have to remind myself of this and no news is good news with CIC.

xlnc7

Dec 10, 2015
NOC Code......
A-1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
17-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
thatguy56 said:

Guys i share similar profile with "thatguy56" with same everything CRS scores, same visa officer (As mentioned in GCMS notes) and got PPR on the same day. Even i had not heard from CIC even once for almost 162 days from AOR. Then in a jiffy got my "BG in progress" and then subsequently "PPR".
I had many complications in my profile like 1) different name/surname missing on different docs (submitted affidavit for same), 2) gifted money from mother to show as proof of funds, 3) proof of relative shown using old and expired indian documents of my dad and uncle which are carrying same father's name (my grandfather) 4) previous visitor visa with some non matching information from my current EE profile (As it was applied by some agent).
But i mentioned all points in the letter of explanation and CIC accepted them gladly.
Just wanted to say that guys who are pending would be more or less cleared in the next wave.
Just keep your head high and stop worrying about your documentation as it is just a matter of time.
Best of luck buddies. :)

ronnie_rocket_fan

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thatguy56 said:

+1 for you buddy ! well summarised :)

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the good wishes, everyone. PPR will come. Passing the 5 months mark means our papers have been through possible checks and rejection probability become negligible. Now that the wait is procedural, in my guess it is due to officer schedule including all CIC streams and staff, this will take time. I imagine the team of officers working on refugees for a week, then on family for a week, then on citizenship for a while, and so on. It might be a cycle where EE has 1 week out of 5 weeks cycle for some of us. Who knows. We just need to hang in there.

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
I actually envy you guys that are yet to receive your PPR because of the sheer joy you will feel that faithful day your phone will ping and you will just think its another spam email. Only to check you phone and see "Ready for Visa/Pret pour Visa" all the blood in your body will rush to your brain and u will feel a little light headed thats moment you will know the wait was definitely worth it and your first rection will be to come on here and share you joy with us your brothers / sisters from another mother :D :D :D

Hang in there my dear friends its coming. I can feel it

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Londo said:
I actually envy you guys that are yet to receive your PPR because of the sheer joy you will feel that faithful day your phone will ping and you will just think its another spam email. Only to check you phone and see "Ready for Visa/Pret pour Visa" all the blood in your body will rush to your brain and u will feel a little light headed thats moment you will know the wait was definitely worth it and your first rection will be to come on here and share you joy with us your brothers / sisters from another mother :D :D :D

I'm eagerly waiting that... I will never that moment when I received the nomination email.....

Anyway.. guys I requested my GCMS notes and it's been 5 weeks and nothing yet? Do u think that is related to my file status or its due to this backlog with CIC?

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
Maverickjo said:
I'm eagerly waiting that... I will never that moment when I received the nomination email.....

Anyway.. guys I requested my GCMS notes and it's been 5 weeks and nothing yet? Do u think that is related to my file status or its due to this backlog with CIC?
Same with my notes. I guess they are just taking longer than usual.

Ally2015

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hi Guys, my BG went back into progress after submitting the requested info (updated passports) on tuesday.

Really hope something (good) happens soon..

Good luck for all of those still waiting :) Hopefully this is will be THE week!!

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Londo said:

My phone actually did ping while I was reading this! Oh, the emotions I felt in the few seconds before checking my phone... to see another spam email))) But anyway thanks for writing that post, it was really uplifting)))

Chiuzi

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm still trying to figure it out what are the key factors that speed up some processes. Any thoughts?

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.