AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
09-11-2015
Interview........
not needed at this time
Passport Req..
11-04-2016
I just logged into MyCIC to find that under Details for my PR application it said Updated (instead of Submitted). When I checked the status, no changes though. Is that the equivalent of the mysterious ghost email?

By the way, my preferred communication tool is MyCIC (rather than Email). Maybe that's why some people receive a ghost mail and some don't!?

For context: My BG check has been "in progress" since shortly after submitting / passing medicals. Primary VO is Ottawa (according to GCMS notes), but I live in Europe.

I believe my data are not in the spreadsheet, yet and I'd be happy to have them added!

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maple325 said:
I just logged into MyCIC to find that under Details for my PR application it said Updated (instead of Submitted). When I checked the status, no changes though. Is that the equivalent of the mysterious ghost email?

By the way, my preferred communication tool is MyCIC (rather than Email). Maybe that's why some people receive a ghost mail and some don't!?

For context: My BG check has been "in progress" since shortly after submitting / passing medicals. Primary VO is Ottawa (according to GCMS notes), but I live in Europe.

I believe my data are not in the spreadsheet, yet and I'd be happy to have them added!
There will be an update in you account within 24 hrs...

Congratulations and all the best.

Eddie505

Mar 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 26th 2015
Med's Done....
aug 2015
Tocanadawego said:
I don't think anyone started this thread yet - but it's still early in the month.
I just submitted my application and thought it would be nice to connect with others with similar timelines and share the experience and wait time.

My timeline is in my signature.

Share yours...

Applied Oct 26th 2015
approved Dec 31st 2015
application received in Mexico Feb 16th 2016
Match 29th 2016 they sent email for me to pay the 490$ P.R fee which I paid yesterday

What stage am I at anyone please thanks !!!!!!!!!

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
Eddie505 said:
Applied Oct 26th 2015
approved Dec 31st 2015
application received in Mexico Feb 16th 2016
Match 29th 2016 they sent email for me to pay the 490$ P.R fee which I paid yesterday

What stage am I at anyone please thanks !!!!!!!!!
your AOR date is 31 dec ? it will taken time, if you received AOR in Oct than you can get it anytime soon

Eddie505

Mar 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 26th 2015
Med's Done....
aug 2015
murtazajaffri_cca said:
your AOR date is 31 dec ? it will taken time, if you received AOR in Oct than you can get it anytime soon
Hey thanks I'm sorry I don't understand what AOR stands for I'm new here I applied 26 Oct 2015 approves Dec 31 2015 and application was recieved Feb 16 2016 and yesterday they email me about the 490 fee I paid that this morning now what happens ??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Eddie505 said:
Hey thanks I'm sorry I don't understand what AOR stands for I'm new here I applied 26 Oct 2015 approves Dec 31 2015 and application was recieved Feb 16 2016 and yesterday they email me about the 490 fee I paid that this morning now what happens ??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AOR means Aknowledgement of Receipt, basically a letter you get from CIC saying "we got your application".
What do you mean by "approved"? and "application received"?

Usually the EE stages are: you create an EE profile - you get an ITA - you submit your complete application (or eAPR) - you get the AOR - and then the waiting begins, with additional documents requests (possible, but not necessary), RPRF requests (like the one you got yesterday), med check, BG check, and, finally, PPR.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
maple325 said:

maple325,

Check if you have any new Messages' . I had a similar situation, and a message that had my PPR. But I also got an email that said I had a new message.

maple325

Sep 13, 2015
Germany
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
Doc's Request.
not needed at this time
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
09-11-2015
Interview........
not needed at this time
Passport Req..
11-04-2016
Thank you for the tip. I have been checking several times - no new messages, neither in MyCIC, nor in my inbox. It no longer says "updated", either; went back to "submitted" after I checked the first time.

Hot2Cold said:
maple325,

Check if you have any new Messages' . I had a similar situation, and a message that had my PPR. But I also got an email that said I had a new message.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
maple325 said:
Thank you for the tip. I have been checking several times - no new messages, neither in MyCIC, nor in my inbox. It no longer says "updated", either; went back to "submitted" after I checked the first time.
Yes,
It goes back to Submitted. Hang in there - a PPR storm is coming.

Eddie505

Mar 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 26th 2015
Med's Done....
aug 2015
ellia said:
AOR means Aknowledgement of Receipt, basically a letter you get from CIC saying "we got your application".
What do you mean by "approved"? and "application received"?

Usually the EE stages are: you create an EE profile - you get an ITA - you submit your complete application (or eAPR) - you get the AOR - and then the waiting begins, with additional documents requests (possible, but not necessary), RPRF requests (like the one you got yesterday), med check, BG check, and, finally, PPR.
[/quote

Ok I get it now yes by approved I meant I got approved as a sponsor
and my wife application was recieved by Mexico on Feb 16th and march 29th they requested the RPRF fee of 490$$$$ which I paid this morning so I'm waiting for them to ask her for her passport am I on the right track

sam8706

Oct 2, 2015
vernon22445 said:
Hi,
Have you got any update from cic after your medical changes from passed to not needed at this time?
Hi, My medicals got changed on march 16th and no updates after that.

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Eddie505 said:
Ok I get it now yes by approved I meant I got approved as a sponsor
and my wife application was recieved by Mexico on Feb 16th and march 29th they requested the RPRF fee of 490$$$$ which I paid this morning so I'm waiting for them to ask her for her passport am I on the right track
Ok, correct me if I'm wrong - are you asking about your wife's application, for which you are the sponsor? So you're appliying under the Family Sponsorship immigration class?

If yes, the Express Entry system works only with the economic classes - Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trades and Canadian Experience Class. Family Sponsorship is going through a different process which is, as far as I know, a comparatively lengthy one. Try checking out this part of the forum:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/family-class-sponsorship-b5.0/

aardy

Mar 8, 2016
maple325 said:

Same thing happened to me... Fingers crossed.. And my timeline is somewhat similar, I got AOR on 20th Oct, and the BG has in been process since 25th Oct... Good Luck to all of us... :D