+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in OCTOBER - let's get together

LuckyLucy2015

Feb 28, 2016
shmel83 said:
You are really Lucky Lucy then! Congrats!

They have all the receipts in the system. I think they do need 2 photos for each of you.

Did CIC start from the end of the October backwards in time???
Ok thanks. For your answer.

Well I had to send them additional docs in November. After that, I didn't hear anything from CIC. No updates. Nothing. Just this week my background check went in progress and few days later they sent me the ready for visa mail.

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAA2133 said:
Can you add me to the sheet pls,

AOR 21 - Ocotober - 2015
NS PNP
Medicals passed: 15-January-2016
Nothing ever since (That of course driving me crazy :'( :'()

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to yesterday's and today's PPR.
CIC is working at a steady pace now.

To the remaining ones: Don't overthink. I have been in the same situation. In the beginning I was really confident that my application was 100% correct and PPR was sure. Every beginning of month from December to March I was saying to myself that I will get PPR this month. Then, when the 6 month mark was approaching I started to think, what if this document should have be done in a different format? What if my officer does not understand the LOE? A lot of "what if"s where running though my head. I was starting to overthink and getting worried. Checking MyCIC and this forum were the first and last things that I was doing EVERY SINGLE DAY. The last week before getting PPR I was thinking that most probably my application has something wrong because a lot of people on the forum were reporting PPRs. After 160+ days I got PPR and now life seems better (really). Stress hinders happiness.

To conclude. I know it's hard not to open MyCIC portal or this forum when your job is in front of a PC the whole day, everything it's just one click away. But as you see CIC is working, PPRs are being sent every day. Your turn will come and it has 80% chance to be processed withing 6 months. Don't stress yourself, it's not necessary.

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
astro313 said:

To the remaining ones: Don't overthink. I have been in the same situation. In the beginning I was really confident that my application was 100% correct and PPR was sure. Every beginning of month from December to March I was saying to myself that I will get PPR this month. Then, when the 6 month mark was approaching I started to think, what if this document should have be done in a different format? What if my officer does not understand the LOE? A lot of "what if"s where running though my head. I was starting to overthink and getting worried. Checking MyCIC and this forum were the first and last things that I was doing EVERY SINGLE DAY. The last week before getting PPR I was thinking that most probably my application has something wrong because a lot of people on the forum were reporting PPRs. After 160+ days I got PPR and now life seems better (really). Stress hinders happiness.

To conclude. I know it's hard not to open MyCIC portal or this forum when your job is in front of a PC the whole day, everything it's just one click away. But as you see CIC is working, PPRs are being sent every day. Your turn will come and it has 80% chance to be processed withing 6 months. Don't stress yourself, it's not necessary.
Well said. Right now, I'm in "there must be sth wrong with my application or I would have received PPR by now" phase!!

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
astro313 said:

very true.. "there must be something wrong with my application" and also " i should have filed that form differently" its the same thing for me every day first and last thing or most of the time is spent on checking CIC accout and the forum.

i will be the same and relived like you are when i get my PPR :)

congrats tho to everyone who got their PPR.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
astro313 said:

Very true feeling !!!

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
astro313 said:

That was somehow helpful.. hope it will end in same manner for all those applicant waiting for the golden mail READY FOR VISA ..

This uncertainty kills guys ??? ???

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
LuckyLucy2015 said:
They need 2 new photographs. Does this mean 4 in total? (2 for me and 2 for my husband)
Yes. PR photo requirements changed Jan 1st 2016 and as a result everyone needs two new final photos per person for PPR. They are now huge, 70mm high! And one has to be stamped.

Congrats though, once sent you'll get confirmation docs (mine took a week vs the 4-6 I was expecting, if you have a visa requirement will need to send passport and will take longer) and then can land. There is very little chance of anything going wrong now.

For all the people waiting ... I personally went through a company that did mine. This meant I got told "submitted" and then nothing until PPR except when I chased them to ask what was happening and they said "it's working your medical was approved" - I don't even know when medical/BG check was done as I didn't even have CIC access, I'm not sure if this was good or bad but yes I probably would have been driving myself mad checking it 10 times a day. I've done that for things before and it's not healthy :(

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Could Somebody share the list of remaining october applicants?

nvnobre

Star Member
Oct 28, 2015
nickarter84 said:
I think everything is in the spreadsheet.

BTW, I am a remaining applicant, AOR Oct 21st, Inland FSW.

krsrb12

Mar 22, 2016
Got "Ready for visa" mail just now.

_-------_------_---------------------
FSW Outland
Visa Office : NA
ITA : 18 Sep
Submit : 23 Oct
All fee and medical : Upfront
AOR: 23 Oct
Medical Passed: 27th Oct
BG : In-Progress : 22nd March

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
nickarter84 said:
Hi, Why not check the spreadsheet.