Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
tariq11 said:
Hey all

Need some advice

I have received an email with subject my application has been updated but when i pull up my account details in MyCIC and there is no changes at all at this stage.

Please shed some light
That's the famous ghost mail. Next should hopefully be PPR.

tariq11

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26 Oct-15
Med's Done....
04 Nov-15
SN11 said:
That's the famous ghost mail. Next should hopefully be PPR.
I really hope to get some good news
Do you know roughly how many days or hours when get to see an update on CIC account

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Congratulations to everyone who got their PPR.

I am still waiting on mine though. There has been no activity at all. Not even the BGC has started or even a single Ghost Mail. I am just worried that my file was forgotten altogether.

Anyone from the October Thread who ordered their GCMS, can you share the Serial Number/Identification of the officers that handled your files? It is there in the notes. That would be great.

avish1984

Feb 2, 2015
thatguy56 said:

I am still waiting on mine though. There has been no activity at all. Not even the BGC has started or even a single Ghost Mail. I am just worried that my file was forgotten altogether.

Anyone from the October Thread who ordered their GCMS, can you share the Serial Number/Identification of the officers that handled your files? It is there in the notes. That would be great.
Dear friend,

Your PR is on its way, my case was similar my AOR was received on 14th October 2015 and after that BG never started, nor it changed to in progress, additional documents not needed, no ghost E-mail. However in the middle of the night, I just got one e-mail and it said ready for visa, exactly on the 155th day.

So going by the trend you should receive it in a couple of weeks and I am guessing that instead of updating the status CIC is just sending the the PRs and closing the files.

All the best and congratulations in advance, c u in Canada :)

Regards,

Avish

xlnc7

Dec 10, 2015
NOC Code......
A-1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
17-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
thatguy56 said:

I am in exact same situation.

xlnc7

Dec 10, 2015
NOC Code......
A-1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
17-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
avish1984 said:
Dear friend,

Your PR is on its way, my case was similar my AOR was received on 14th October 2015 and after that BG never started, nor it changed to in progress, additional documents not needed, no ghost E-mail. However in the middle of the night, I just got one e-mail and it said ready for visa, exactly on the 155th day.

Just hope same happens with me. No movement on file since AOR

So going by the trend you should receive it in a couple of weeks and I am guessing that instead of updating the status CIC is just sending the the PRs and closing the files.

Regards,

Avish

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
astro313 said:
Congrats to all of them who got PPR.

Both Inlanders and Outlanders got PPR yesterday. I am still waiting for my PPR though. My BG went in process almost 2 weeks ago (6 March). Got a document request the next day and delivered it on 9 March. I was hoping to be part of that PPR rain yesterday. This whole journey is really stressing me out.

Congrats one more time new Canadians.
Same for me. It's really nerve-wracking.

Sara88

Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chiyakam said:
This is WOW!! Congratulations everyone!!! I wish I too was on this list :-X
Hope my turn will also come one day and you guys would be around to cheer for me and folks like me :)
Thank you so much.. :) Lets hope your PCC comes soon nd then PPR with in days..I am sure you will get it Soon..I would be definitely around to hear from you :)

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thatguy56 said:

Exactly the same for my case.. sometimes I feel like I will never hear back from them.. im having only one thing which I wish that if I could get rid of.. nightmares :eek:

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avish1984 said:
Dear friend,

Regards,

Avish
Thanks for sharing that.. gave me a break somehow here.. hearing and seeing everybody else getting ghost mails.. updates..requests while we are just waiting there deserted makes me nervous most of the time.. but who knows.. it might be on the way..!! :-\

NSethi1976

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th October
Doc's Request.
14th October
Nomination.....
NBPNP
AOR Received.
8th October
Med's Done....
14th October
Passport Req..
18th April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2016
LANDED..........
Waiting...
canadaindia44 said:
Got the ready for visa email literally 10 mins ago . so happy good luck guys I hope everyone in this thread gets the ppr very soon.
Best birthday gift.
Congratulations

capri31

Jan 13, 2016
Karunshinu said:
Hii friends ,

I just got an gost mail, and my BG start in progress. im soo excited

Aor oct 10

medical passed 0ct 16

schedule 4 nov 14

schedule A mar4
I just logged in my cic account it shows status updated but nothing in then I logout and login again went back to submitted. I even don't receive any ghost email. I just hope this is a good sign.

NSethi1976

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th October
Doc's Request.
14th October
Nomination.....
NBPNP
AOR Received.
8th October
Med's Done....
14th October
Passport Req..
18th April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2016
LANDED..........
Waiting...
Many Congratulations to all who recently received PPR....

And Hoping to hear good news from CIC soon.....I have been waiting for 165 days. BG Check is still not yet started. Not sure where my application is.

Requested GCMS Notes on 10th March. :'(