17-10-2015
AOR Received.
17-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
ananth_Pai said:
My BG check - In progress just now -16 March. AOR 21 Oct, Meds passed - 22 oct. FSW - Outland, hope PPR soon.

There was no profile updated or ghost mail. I checked the profile and status was changed.
Hi ananth,
We have exactly same profile in terms of timeline
Doesyour profile have a lot of INtl travel or mentioned a relative in Canada ?
Because mine has, just wanted to understand if that's the reason of longer time for my case

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
xlnc7 said:
Because mine has, just wanted to understand if that's the reason of longer time for my case
This is my suspicion as well, I also have multiple travels and a relative in Canada.

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manju Sagwal said:
PPR Guys! :) :)

What a relief!
Congratulations Manju.. Very happy for you.. :D

Just wanted to know if you had any Ghost mails or "Updated" in your mycic applications before getting this PPR...

Have a great future in Canada..

manishsoni

Oct 16, 2015
Seoul, South Korea
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone has contact number for Manila CIC ? I called VFS here in Korea and they said that we need to renew passport since its valid for 2 days less than mentioned 12 months in Ready for Visa email. My VO is Manila as I am residing in South Korea and their email id is mentioned in Ready to visa email. Tried calling them on number provided on web but its auto response saying please contact us via email. I sent them email and received confirmation but they mentioned their max time for response is 28 days and max time for passport submission is 30 days.

Do you think CIC canada can help on this? Anyone has number to contact them as well ?

I could not believe that for 2 days less than 12 month we need to do all this. Was just wondering why didnt we get our previous passport 3 days later 9 yrs back :eek: :p :D ;D

shmel83

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Anyone experienced sending passport to London office? I haven't got the PPR yet, but interested to know how long it takes...

Also, why is there a difference between received passport and CORP dates? Aren't those the same? Can I go to Canada as soon as I get passport back?

Thanks in advance folks!

Shmel

xlnc7

Dec 10, 2015
NOC Code......
A-1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
17-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
bellaluna said:
This is my suspicion as well, I also have multiple travels and a relative in Canada.
Hi bellaluna,

Good to see a similar case.

However, having a relative does not give you any CRS points hence we would have been better off without the mention of the relative as we wud have saved from adding additional proof of relationship documents and lesser processing times.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
^ Yeah, unfortunately for us. Hindsight is 20/20. :( I had hoped including my relative in Ontario would help my case since I'm applying for PR with an Ontario provincial nomination. I wonder if they also do some BG checks for the relatives, hence the holdup.

manishsoni said:
Anyone has contact number for Manila CIC ? I called VFS here in Korea and they said that we need to renew passport since its valid for 2 days less than mentioned 12 months in Ready for Visa email. My VO is Manila as I am residing in South Korea and their email id is mentioned in Ready to visa email. Tried calling them on number provided on web but its auto response saying please contact us via email. I sent them email and received confirmation but they mentioned their max time for response is 28 days and max time for passport submission is 30 days.

Do you think CIC canada can help on this? Anyone has number to contact them as well ?

I could not believe that for 2 days less than 12 month we need to do all this. Was just wondering why didnt we get our previous passport 3 days later 9 yrs back :eek: :p :D ;D
Hi, there will be a good chance Manila VO will reply to your email in less than 28 days. Someone here got a reply in 3 days, but me, I had to wait 2 weeks for their reply to ask for an extension for passport submission (for my relatives, their passports were expiring in 10 months but it's not easy to get a renewal schedule). That's crazy VFS is telling you to renew your passports. I hope Manila VO will allow you to submit those same ones.

IndianJack

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Logged into myCIC and found my Background Check IN PROGRESS :)

Application status had changed to 'Updated' from the usual 'Submitted' yesterday.

Hoping everything is on the right track. Fingers and toes crossed :)

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IndianJack said:
Logged into myCIC and found my Background Check IN PROGRESS :)

Application status had changed to 'Updated' from the usual 'Submitted' yesterday.

Hoping everything is on the right track. Fingers and toes crossed :)
Generally, an officer who finds something for a rejection would've already sent the rejection. They are 105.3 times more excited about the rejection emails than the PPR ones :D

IndianJack

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wildemam said:
Generally, an officer who finds something for a rejection would've already sent the rejection. They are 105.3 times more excited about the rejection emails than the PPR ones :D
105.3 times! Hahaha! More power to you and your stats! Thanks for the positivity :)

ananth_Pai

Jun 2, 2015
xlnc7 said:
Hi ananth,
We have exactly same profile in terms of timeline
Hi xlnc7,

i have few travels listed in my profile. but no relatives.

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.