AOR in OCTOBER - let's get together

Manju Sagwal

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aeropostale said:
Congratulations to all who have received further updates..

To others if I may suggest

Take a break from the forum and MyCIC portal.. Checking this forum and MyCIC portal 3 -5 times a day will not help much. I'm well aware how frustrating it is to wait and knowing other are getting PPRs (For whom I'm very happy wish them my best ;D) our inner child only makes us more anxious and depressed...

Things will happen when it has to happen... Touch wood that there has been very limited number of rejection and that too for not providing proper supporting documents or incorrect information... That should make us feel confident that we will get or PPR for sure...

Relax and take a back seat...You'll feel more ecstatic when you receive the good news when least expecting it...

I know its easier said than done...I'm trying this myself... I apologize in advance if this message hurt anyone... I only mean well for everyone..
Very well said :)
I am trying to follow the same but sometimes feel the wait now is a little annoying.

mp5

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aeropostale said:

Take a break from the forum and MyCIC portal.. Checking this forum and MyCIC portal 3 -5 times a day will not help much. I'm well aware how frustrating it is to wait and knowing other are getting PPRs (For whom I'm very happy wish them my best ;D) our inner child only makes us more anxious and depressed...

Things will happen when it has to happen... Touch wood that there has been very limited number of rejection and that too for not providing proper supporting documents or incorrect information... That should make us feel confident that we will get or PPR for sure...

Relax and take a back seat...You'll feel more ecstatic when you receive the good news when least expecting it...

I know its easier said than done...I'm trying this myself... I apologize in advance if this message hurt anyone... I only mean well for everyone..
Well said ...trying to implement as much as possible :)

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
aeropostale said:

Very good advice, well said my friend!

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
I really need some sort of update. It is starting to get to me now.

thunder007

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upront
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
educationist said:
FSW-Inland category is the most ignored one. Now that the target of 25000 refugee admission has been met, we can hope FSW-Inlanders' applications will pick up some pace.
I don't thin IRCC is slowing down on the Syrian Refugees intake nor do I think they will soon... today the number of process/approved Syrain refugees application has risen to 29,182. I only hope they can give us also some priority.

Anyways lets be hopeful this wekk will bring more showers from IRCC to Oct thread. Above all we arec loser than when the journey started last Oct

Best of lucks to us all

Cheers

thunder007

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upront
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
duckirha said:
Just received our passports with mapple leaf sticker and COPR.
Congrats

MEHUL009

Jun 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

Thank you for your wishes and good luck to everyone who all are waitin.

My passport reached CIC Ottawa for stamping today, does any one know how long it takes to process application? and when CIC will be sending passport back?

Passport Sent: FEB 25, 2016
Passport reached CIC Ottawa: Feb 29, 2016

Thank you

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Passport delivered today @ 12:10PM, signed by B BORGEAT.

Updated the spreadsheet

educationist

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Toronto, Canada
thunder007 said:
I don't thin IRCC is slowing down on the Syrian Refugees intake nor do I think they will soon... today the number of process/approved Syrain refugees application has risen to 29,182. I only hope they can give us also some priority.

Anyways lets be hopeful this wekk will bring more showers from IRCC to Oct thread. Above all we arec loser than when the journey started last Oct

Best of lucks to us all

Cheers
Yes, out of 29,182, 25,080 Syrian refugees have arrived in Canada. Rest 4102 applications have been finalized/approved. They just need to travel to Canada. Therefore, it is reasonable to think that CIC officials are done with almost all the refugee application. I guess most of the October Inlanders will hear about their applications in March itself. Lets hope for the best. :)

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
murtazajaffri_cca said:
Hello friend,
AOR: 2 Nov 2015
add doc req and sub (sch 4/4a): 3 Nov 2015
Medical in review since: 20 Nov 2015
BG in review since: 23 Dec 2015

I have contacted medical clinic on 25 Feb 2016 and they have informed me that there are no further medical test requirement from CIC in my case and they have successfully submitted my medical to CIC on 12 Nov 2015 along with additional echo/ecg reports and cardio doctor anaylsis.

Heard no updates since 23 Dec 2015, I am PNP (ON) outland NOC 1111 (expected VO London).
how about u??

Hey: My medical was finally updated to passed.

shmel83

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ellia said:
It usually is, but sometimes an application is processed only by CPC-Ottawa, without the LVO (I know of a couple cases like that with Russian applicants). Sometimes they can send the application to an entirely different LVO because of the workload redistribution, or something. As murtazajaffri_cca said already, the only way to know for sure is to get your GCMS notes or to call IRCC.

People in your situation usually wait for PPR, and after that request a VO change for the family members that are in another country at the moment. There will be an email provided in the PPR that you're supposed to use if there were any changes to your situation, you can use that or a CSE, as far as I know (I believe the email would get you faster results). After your request, they'll send a separate PPR for your family asking them to submit their passports to their local VO.
Good luck!

Congratulations, duckirha! Good luck in your new life :)
Thanks a lot ellia! Will wait for my PPR then and go from there.

shmel83

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you murtazajaffri. I will wait till I get my PPR first and then request the VP change for my family.

Shmel

Kam_Josh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2015
Passport delivered to CIC on 26 Feb 2016 at 12:30 :)