Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7th
AOR Received.
October 7th
Med's Request
in progress
inlandmeh said:
Thats not true for sure !!!! 90% of octoberians will start to receive ppr in March ....
Just now spoke to my consultancy, he said out of 70 who applied in Oct, i am the only one still has not got any decision on my PR status. Sad Sad
No offense guys, but you are seeing just a very small piece of the whole cake. One gets the information of his immigration consultant, which might be valuable. The other one looks at statistics here in this forum. In fact it is totally unpredictable. I really hope that you are right though, inlandmeh :)

ajnoel

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
1-7-2015
Passport Req..
28-1-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-2-2016
LANDED..........
28-2-2016
SaiKan said:
Guys,

I understand how everyone is eagerly waiting for their PPR. I am one too. Lets think of something good about Express Entry.
This process is streamlined compared to the previous process and we are seeing the results. Yes, there are people(Lucky Fellows) who are getting PR fast, comparatively but still we are far luckier than the people who are stuck with the old process still waiting for the PR's from the last 1.5 years. I know few people like that.

Worst case for all the people who applied in October should get the PR by May 1st. Its is a bitter truth but need to accept and the same can been seen with the September guys.

Regards,
SaiKan.
+1 for this comment. :)

sskurra

Mar 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wildemam said:
In my case it stays UPDATED whatever I do! Also I have background in progress since Nov 18th.
You get PPR tomorrow! get ready for celebrations!! ;)

Direction North

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7th
AOR Received.
October 7th
Med's Request
in progress
SaiKan said:
Guys,

I understand how everyone is eagerly waiting for their PPR. I am one too. Lets think of something good about Express Entry.
This process is streamlined compared to the previous process and we are seeing the results. Yes, there are people(Lucky Fellows) who are getting PR fast, comparatively but still we are far luckier than the people who are stuck with the old process still waiting for the PR's from the last 1.5 years. I know few people like that.

Worst case for all the people who applied in October should get the PR by May 1st. Its is a bitter truth but need to accept and the same can been seen with the September guys.

Regards,
SaiKan.
+1 from me as well

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
Guys as we got habit of checking MYCIC multiple times a day ...I checked my account just now and you know what I saw the status as "Updated" and as we all know (from the posts by our friends here) there will not be any updates when you check on "Check status and Message" ..... did not see any update inside ....but hope this is THE Update status which is in trend these days (Update --> Ghost email --> Good news (PPR)... Fingers crossed ...hoping for the best ....

inlandmeh

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-10-2015
Direction North said:
No offense guys, but you are seeing just a very small piece of the whole cake. One gets the information of his immigration consultant, which might be valuable. The other one looks at statistics here in this forum. In fact it is totally unpredictable. I really hope that you are right though, inlandmeh :)
I agree with you ... We all just have to keep calm and wait... ;) ... Hopefully we will all receive the good news sooner or later.

Luther

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
duckirha said:
Hello mates,
Just now I noticed my application status changed as below:

Application/Profile status: closed
Review of Eligibilty: Passed
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents: Provided
Scheduling of interview: null
A background check is needed: Complete
Final decision: This application has been approved.

Hey, I will think so. As i also just recently got PPR and sent passport to Ottawa for Visa. I was look at the trend and i noticed once the Visa has been issued the your express entry profile get updated. However this is just want i think.

I sent our passports to Accra, Ghana on Feb 11 and passports have been received on Feb 15 by DHL. After that I don't know if they issued visas or not. I didn't send pre-paid envelope with passports because DHL doesn't do it for their business policy. Once Canada embassy issues visas, they will send an email me that passports are ready to pick up. Then I should arrange to pick up by forwarding the email to DHL. Still now I didn't get any email.

Can I expect that visas have been issued as the status said??? Am I wrong? Thanks

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In myCic, the application statud changed to "your action is required", but no new message was there. When I went back and checked a second time, the application status changed back to " submitted ".

What does this mean? Am I going to get another doc request?

No email was received during this, just in mycic. Timeline in the signature.

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
It means someone is working on your application and looking at the trend PPR around the corner ... (but your status was changed to "action required" may be another doc request )... hope for the first one mate !!!

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
My friend do not panic. You, I, and a lot of other people on this thread (I wanna say majority) have not received PPR yet. For me the situation is even worse, almost 90% of PNP applicants in the first half of October has already gotten PPR except me. Bottomline we don't know how the procedure works and we can only patiently wait to see the outcome.

vernon22445 said:
Just now spoke to my consultancy, he said out of 70 who applied in Oct, i am the only one still has not got any decision on my PR status. :( :(

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
Thank you Luther..I am expecting an email to pick up passports from embassy soon.