+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in OCTOBER - let's get together

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams1985 said:
So guys finally my journey ends here. got COPR papers and visa stamped.

Again those who dont know my time line i am typing below :

EE profile created 1 June 2015
PT interest from OINP 11 June 2015
Document recieved in Ontario 25 June 2015
AOR from OINP 17 August 2015
Nomination from OINP 17 Sept 2015
ITA 18 Sept 2015
APP sub and AOR 5 Oct 2015
Medical passed 7 Oct 2015
schedule 4 and 4a req/sub 9 Oct 2015
PPR 20 Jan 2016
BG In process 20 Jan 2016
PS sub VFS 21 Jan 2016
BG completed app closed 27 jan 2016
COPR and Visa issued 28 Jan 2016

A sincere message to all of you : Hang in there. If all your documents are clean and complete you will get PPR eventually.

Thanks and All the best
Small update

patib

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello seniors. I have one question to ask here. Please see below.

Does CIC check through the entire application to identify all items that could lead to rejection or just press reject button immediately they come across one?

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patib said:
Hello seniors. I have one question to ask here. Please see below.

Does CIC check through the entire application to identify all items that could lead to rejection or just press reject button immediately they come across one?
Immediately they came across once i guess

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
astro313 said:
With pace of 4 PPRs per week we are going to wait for a very very long time. I was hoping to get PPR on Jan. Now, I'm thinking that earliest date could be March.

I open the forum every day (several times/day) with the idea that maybe CIC has started sending PPRs, but it's never happening. The backlog is increasing, they have been working for Aug since early November and not yet finished. I suppose less than 5 people are working on our applications.

List of AORs who got PPR this week.
I'm a bit more optimistic, I think.
Remember that there are usually 1500 ITAs in each draw, with two or three draws per month. Out of those thousands, there are up to 200 people in the spreadsheets we have here, whose progress we're able to track.
So I prefer to think they're working actively on our applications, and on the "quiet" days the PPRs are just sent to the people who don't participate in the forums. :)

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ellia said:
I'm a bit more optimistic, I think.
Remember that there are usually 1500 ITAs in each draw, with two or three draws per month. Out of those thousands, there are up to 200 people in the spreadsheets we have here, whose progress we're able to track.
So I prefer to think they're working actively on our applications, and on the "quiet" days the PPRs are just sent to the people who don't participate in the forums. :)
The pace of PPRs will increase as it gets closer to March. Those who are getting PPRs these days are the lucky ones that get theirs sooner than usual.

Kam_Josh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2015
Counting each day.......... Its annoying now......... :mad:

GIVE ME PPR Request :p :p :p :p

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Kam_Josh said:
Counting each day.......... Its annoying now......... :mad:

GIVE ME PPR Request :p :p :p :p
Are you an Inland applicant or outlander. If you are inlander forget about your application and continue with your daily work. Because CIC *censor word* guys are not bothered about of Inlanders. For them at this point Refugees are more importent than the Economic immigrants

Kam_Josh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2015
canada_CEC2410 said:
Are you an Inland applicant or outlander. If you are inlander forget about your application and continue with your daily work. Because CIC *censor word* guys are not bothered about of Inlanders. For them at this point Refugees are more importent than the Economic immigrants
Yes Buddy... I am an inlander and I know CIC dont give damn *censor word* to us.
And specially to PNP applicants.
But Hope is only thing that keep us alive everyday.........and I am optimistic........... ;)

ajnoel

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
1-7-2015
Passport Req..
28-1-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-2-2016
LANDED..........
28-2-2016
So I got PR email on Thursday morning; :) :) :) followed by a ghost email. But nothing has yet changed on mycic profile.

App Status: Open
Review Eligibility: In Progress
Medicals: Passed
Review of submitted docs: Provided
BGC: In progress
Final Decision: Not Started

We will send our passports today to Ottawa.

Below are a few observations/my 2 cents:
1. I assume GCMS request does activate your dormant PR application

2. Best time is to request GCMS around mid-processing time. Currently 3 months after AOR

3. Always declare the correct information in your PR application. Anything hidden or incorrect information provided may come back to bite you someday very badly

4. Follow the different forum discussion concerning your category

5. Don’t take any major career decisions or risks in the hopes of the PR. Keep your options open and always have a Plan2.

May God make all our wishes come true and give all the ones waiting their PRs asap.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Luther said:
@sraj07 i also applied Oct 10 and nothing yet after medicals passed. i have noticed 2 months after both FSW and CEC applications are done then they get to PNP. I think its because the chances of refusal is less for PNP so they take less time to go though our files.
Luther ... may be you are correct .

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
ajnoel said:
So I got PR email on Thursday morning; :) :) :) followed by a ghost email. But nothing has yet changed on mycic profile.

App Status: Open
Review Eligibility: In Progress
Medicals: Passed
Review of submitted docs: Provided
BGC: In progress
Final Decision: Not Started

We will send our passports today to Ottawa.

Below are a few observations/my 2 cents:
1. I assume GCMS request does activate your dormant PR application

2. Best time is to request GCMS around mid-processing time. Currently 3 months after AOR

3. Always declare the correct information in your PR application. Anything hidden or incorrect information provided may come back to bite you someday very badly

4. Follow the different forum discussion concerning your category

5. Don’t take any major career decisions or risks in the hopes of the PR. Keep your options open and always have a Plan2.

May God make all our wishes come true and give all the ones waiting their PRs asap.
When did you request GCMS and what was the spouse relationship form required?

Thanks

ajnoel

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
1-7-2015
Passport Req..
28-1-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-2-2016
LANDED..........
28-2-2016
One_Topsy said:
When did you request GCMS and what was the spouse relationship form required?

Thanks
I requested GCMS around Jan 15th and on Jan 21st cic requested for my spouse to provide a filled questionnaire along with proof of our relationship. We got married 3 months before applying for PR in Canada so I guess they wanted to assure that our marriage was genuine.

YK545

Sep 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kam_Josh said:
Yes Buddy... I am an inlander and I know CIC dont give damn *censor word* to us.
And specially to PNP applicants.
But Hope is only thing that keep us alive everyday.........and I am optimistic........... ;)
so true! I think most of the August applicants that were left for the very last moments, were PNP inlanders! :mad:

the good thing atleast is they do count us! ::)

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
ajnoel said:
I requested GCMS around Jan 15th and on Jan 21st cic requested for my spouse to provide a filled questionnaire along with proof of our relationship. We got married 3 months before applying for PR in Canada so I guess they wanted to assure that our marriage was genuine.
Wow..congrats again!

I got married like 2 months before my eAPR as well, so i'd be very gratefull if you could tell what you sent as proof of relationship.