+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in OCTOBER - let's get together

Miltonjunior

Nov 1, 2015
hi everyone
I need some advice
My express entry application got refused because I stop working(according to cic I lost points ),here was my time line
Sept. 15 profile created September 17 ITA receive at this time I was still working.....
Oct 8 application submitted out 8 aor
Oct 24 medical and background checks in progress
Nov 4 shed a requested and sent the same day...
Nov 25 I got refused.....
Any advice on what to do next ?

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Miltonjunior said:
hi everyone
I need some advice
My express entry application got refused because I stop working(according to cic I lost points ),here was my time line
Sept. 15 profile created September 17 ITA receive at this time I was still working.....
Sorry to hear that.

Do you have LMIA? Did you claim 600 points for your job offer? When did you stop working?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Miltonjunior said:
hi everyone
I need some advice
Hi Miltonjunior,

Sorry to hear that. I can tell you that according to CIC's instructions - circumstances at the time of submission of application counts. Not just the time of ITA.

You can read details here.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

So the first question would be - were you working when you actually submitted your application.

Though i don't know if they strictly follow this rule even after submission of application. But there has been at least one case mentioned on this forum where the applicant was laid off some time after the submission of application and he informed CIC. However, his PR was approved.

Following is the more relevant section from above link.

Change in circumstance declared after an e-APR has been submitted
To assess an application under section A11.2, a processing office must consider the information in an applicant’s profile at the time of the round of invitations and the information provided when the applicant submits their e-APR. After an e-APR is submitted, an application cannot be refused due to a change in circumstance unless

the officer determines that the change occurred before the applicant submitted their e-APR and that the change would have caused the applicant to be refused under section A11.2: therefore, the application should be refused under section A11.2; or
the change in circumstance means the applicant no longer meets the minimum requirements of the program to which they are applying; therefore, the application may still meet the requirements of section A11.2 but can be refused for failing to meet program requirements.
For example, if an applicant marries before they submit their e-APR but informs CIC of the marriage only after they submit their e-APR, the marriage can be taken into account as part of the section A11.2 assessment.

If, however, an applicant marries after they submit their e-APR, then informs CIC of the marriage, the marriage cannot be taken into account as part of the section A11.2 assessment. However, the change in circumstance may affect whether the applicant still meets the program requirements. See below for details.

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Miltonjunior said:
hi everyone
I need some advice
Sorry to hear about your case. Are you applied through CEC (LMIA) ?.

miki0125

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miltonjunior said:
hi everyone
I need some advice
Sorry to hear about that. Did you claim points from your last job?

miki0125

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I didn't claim points from my current job (only points for 1 year working experience in Canada). Can I quit my job although my application is in process? Do I need to inform CIC about my status change?

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Hi,

Can somebody enlighten me what are the next steps after RPRF request. I have been asked for RPRF and paid on Nov 18th and submitted the receipt to CIC. I believe all my eligibility review should have been completed and now I should wait for only Criminality and other stuff. Does anybody has other ideas about this.

Miltonjunior

Nov 1, 2015
Miltonjunior said:
hi everyone
I need some advice
yes I did claim 600 point and I didn't have a lmia because I was working when I created the profile...and when I stopped working I updated my profile...

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
Miltonjunior said:
yes I did claim 600 point and I didn't have a lmia because I was working when I created the profile...and when I stopped working I updated my profile...
You can't claim additional 600 points without LMIA or provincial nomination. That's why you were rejected.

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qweasd222 said:
how.can we.find.out.which visa office.assess.our application? im pnp outland
Case Processing Centre (CPC) Ottawa. If a visa has to be issued if PR is approved, after CPC is done, it will be sent to the Local Visa Office (LVO) relevant to you.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
anarsoul said:
You can't claim additional 600 points without LMIA or provincial nomination. That's why you were rejected.
Elaborating that slightly, either you have a new LMIA (valid at the time of application submission) or you are working on a valid work permit that was originally issued on an LMO or LMIA. Either of these cases get a 600, other than a PNP.

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Miltonjunior said:
Looking at the spreadsheet it seems that you are under PNP and hopefully did not claim points for the job offer.

Could you explain a bit more about your case? When did you stop working, before or after submission? How did you inform CIC about the change? If you could also copy the exact wording of your refusal letter that will be also useful.

Here's another thread that you can also look into:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.1965.html

deepaksood

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-12-2015
duckirha said:
Advanced congratulation!!! Hope it will be positive decision made. its a matter of time.

I can't see you in the spreadsheet of October. Your timeline is not there??
I have tried adding once but then left in the middle. Who owns it? I will get my details added.