+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in OCTOBER - let's get together

dashariff

Sep 18, 2015
fkl said:
hi dash,

glad to hear from you and all the best.

In my case, my doctor was probably slow or may be because we are more applicants, medicals took longer. We did those on 8th. I checked twice with them and finally they uploaded on 23rd or so. After that i saw medicals in progress for like 2 days and finally passed today.

If you haven't already, i suggest following up with your doctor.

Good luck
Hi fkl,

I just spoke to the clinic. They sent the medicals electronically on September 29.

skroncan

Jul 7, 2015
Dear Asivad, Raj, JKall, and other senior members,
Kudos to you all for helping me and others in submitting successfully all kinds of applications.

CIC has asked to submit schedule A within 7 days. I need to upload it in CIC account.
Schedule A is an important form and very significant content-wise.

Is there any special reason that they have asked all info all over again? I mean I elaborated accurately all the details in the EE form. What I think, it might be because I have a complicated travel history and a few unemployed gaps in a decade long work experience, so they want it full-proof with physical signatures.

Also, if they wanted schedule A for both PA as well as spouse I guess they would have explicitly demanded it for spouse in the request letter???
Quick remark/suggestion would be highly appreciated. Many many thanks. And yes, good luck to Raj for his ITA/OOPNP.

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Hi All,

I am not sure whether my details are added in the sheet, if not please add.

PNP under CEC : Sep 14th
ITA PNP : Sep 18th
App Submitted : Oct 16th
Additional Docs Requested: Oct 26th
Medicals Passed :Oct 28th

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
Hi friends,

I have a query, how many family members you are applying? what type of medical exams you opted in? Is it e-medical? and under "Client Visa Details", what type of upfront medical they wrote? Non EDE/Worker for you and what type for your spouse (if you have any)?

I am fsw candidate outside canada

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
FaizanAli46 said:
Hi friends,

I have a query, how many family members you are applying? what type of medical exams you opted in? Is it e-medical? and under "Client Visa Details", what type of upfront medical they wrote? Non EDE/Worker for you and what type for your spouse (if you have any)?

I am fsw candidate outside canada
Just answered this question on the other thread you posted. Please do not duplicate, thanks.

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
fkl said:
Just answered this question on the other thread you posted. Please do not duplicate, thanks.
Sorry, I was desperate to know because this procedure is costly and time consuming so I posted this on different threads in hope if someone guided me before you posted your answer. I have a question which I have posted on the same thread where you answered my question

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
FaizanAli46 said:
Sorry, I was desperate to know because this procedure is costly and time consuming so I posted this on different threads in hope if someone guided me before you posted your answer. I have a question which I have posted on the same thread where you answered my question
No worries - answered your follow up question there too :p

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skroncan said:
Kudos to you all for helping me and others in submitting successfully all kinds of applications.

CIC has asked to submit schedule A within 7 days. I need to upload it in CIC account.

Is there any special reason that they have asked all info all over again? I mean I elaborated accurately all the details in the EE form. What I think, it might be because I have a complicated travel history and a few unemployed gaps in a decade long work experience, so they want it full-proof with physical signatures.

Also, if they wanted schedule A for both PA as well as spouse I guess they would have explicitly demanded it for spouse in the request letter???
Quick remark/suggestion would be highly appreciated. Many many thanks. And yes, good luck to Raj for his ITA/OOPNP.
The reason they have asked you to submit Schedule A is because you would have answered Yes to at-least one of the statutory questions. (ex: past PR or visitor visa rejections etc ). If you have marked No in all statutory questions, then there is very less likely chance of getting a schedule A request.

Your request letter would clearly state if the Schedule A would be required for you or your spouse or both. Just go by the instructions.

Good Luck !

SimranBaidwan67

Jun 7, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-oct-2015
Hello everybody,

I have also applied today and got the AOR.

A M Gupta

Jun 23, 2015
skroncan said:

Seems to be a similar situation like mine. Schedule A has been asked for my husband who is dependent applicant. And yes he has mentioned yes for 4th and 5th satutory questions.

So as suggested by seniors, schedule A should be given as per the requirements ie dependent applicant in my case..

Thank you :)

tariq11

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26 Oct-15
Med's Done....
04 Nov-15
Hello All

I have submitted my application on 26th October 2015; following is my status. Do I have worry for my medicals?

Application type FSW- INLAND

Application/profile status Open

Review of eligibility Review in Progress

Review of medical results Not needed at this time

Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time

Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time

A background check is needed Not needed at this time

A final decision has been reached Not Started