17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
colorblind said:
I just want to share my timelines...

CEC Inland

Dec 2014 finally the 1y passed and sent all the docs to Ottawa, and after 1,2 months ppl started receiving the docs back, due to cap reached. Received ours back end of Jan.

Made EE profile on Jan 01, eligible for FSW and CEC.

First ITA issued on Feb 07 for FSW
on Feb 20 received an email that they were cancelling the ITA
minutes later a new ITA is coming for CEC.

Application submitted on Feb 26
Cancelled as incomplete on May 19
due to missing PCC in original language (weird as I had the documents merged in my folder when I checked, but a lot of glitches were happening then...)
Sent a CSE with the docs asking to consider it and reopen, got an answer 1 month later saying it wasn't possible.
All the fees paid upfront and refunded.

New ITA received May 22
Submitted July 01
Cancelled on Jul 30 due to the fact that 2 y ago when applying for a visitor extension, my huz mentioned studying in another country, but we never mentioned it in any of our EE or previous PR application, and we never explained he never lived there, but only traveled when necessary since it's a short drive. Want to point it out as they check all your applications and requests to CIC you ever did, so be careful and write explanation letters if you think something needs to be explained.
We never tried the CSE this time, or to explain, but to make it easier, just got the PCC from that country.

New ITA received July 31
Submitted August 19
Request for original scan of IELTS Aug 24
Application refused on Sept 23 due to the job letter (that we have been giving them all the times) as for the dear officer it wasn't showing it was permanent.
Application fees not refunded. RPRF never paid upfront.

New ITA received Oct 02
This time, tired, 1.5 month from expiring WP, went through the immigration consultant.
Submitted Oct 10
Applied for BOWP through the lawyer on Oct 31 ( so I don't know what he included or did)
Schedule A request Nov 04
Ghost email received Nov 21
ECAS DM Nov 24
PPR Nov 26
Docs received in Ottawa Dec 01
Application closed and approved in my cic on Dec 09
Tracker activated on Dec 09
COPR received on Dec 10
called CIC to make an appointment for in office landing. They said it's 3-4 weeks wait for Calgary, urgent only if COPR is expiring soon. the fact that we're on implied status, doesn't make it urgent. Still waiting for the call from the local office.

In each application my background check would go to in progress within a week, the medical would be passed soon as well.
It was a long, bumpy, tiring and sweaty road..
Good luck to everyone.
Wow! You are an inspiration. I am glad to see you guys finally got it in the end. Congrats!

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
saahil88 said:
Same here. MyCIC is back up but not ECAS. PPR's are happening, if you scroll through the August thread you will notice lot of PPR's coming through. For us October AOR's, Jan/Feb should bring some good news.
Close to none August FSW Inlanders got a PPR (few of those who applied 2nd time), even further - none of July FSW Inland got a PPR. So I've no idea what PPRs are you talking about.

zanny

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2015
AOR Received.
30-10-2015
IELTS Request
27-07-2015
Interview........
Not reqd
Passport Req..
08-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
Mid-2016
colorblind said:
I just want to share my timelines...

CEC Inland

Dec 2014 finally the 1y passed and sent all the docs to Ottawa, and after 1,2 months ppl started receiving the docs back, due to cap reached. Received ours back end of Jan.

Made EE profile on Jan 01, eligible for FSW and CEC.

First ITA issued on Feb 07 for FSW
on Feb 20 received an email that they were cancelling the ITA
minutes later a new ITA is coming for CEC.

Application submitted on Feb 26
Cancelled as incomplete on May 19
due to missing PCC in original language (weird as I had the documents merged in my folder when I checked, but a lot of glitches were happening then...)
Sent a CSE with the docs asking to consider it and reopen, got an answer 1 month later saying it wasn't possible.

New ITA received May 22
Submitted July 01
Cancelled on Jul 30 due to the fact that 2 y ago when applying for a visitor extension, my huz mentioned studying in another country, but we never mentioned it in any of our EE or previous PR application, and we never explained he never lived there, but only traveled when necessary since it's a short drive. Want to point it out as they check all your applications and requests to CIC you ever did, so be careful and write explanation letters if you think something needs to be explained.
We never tried the CSE this time, or to explain, but to make it easier, just got the PCC from that country.

New ITA received July 31
Submitted August 19
Request for original scan of IELTS Aug 24
Application refused on Sept 23 due to the job letter (that we have been giving them all the times) as for the dear officer it wasn't showing it was permanent.
Application fees not refunded. RPRF never paid upfront.

New ITA received Oct 02
This time, tired, 1.5 month from expiring WP, went through the immigration consultant.
Submitted Oct 10
Applied for BOWP through the lawyer on Oct 31 ( so I don't know what he included or did)
Schedule A request Nov 04
Ghost email received Nov 21
ECAS DM Nov 24
PPR Nov 26
Docs received in Ottawa Dec 01
Application closed and approved in my cic on Dec 09
Tracker activated on Dec 09
COPR received on Dec 10
called CIC to make an appointment for in office landing. They said it's 3-4 weeks wait for Calgary, urgent only if COPR is expiring soon. the fact that we're on implied status, doesn't make it urgent. Still waiting for the call from the local office.

In each application my background check would go to in progress within a week, the medical would be passed soon as well.
It was a long, bumpy, tiring and sweaty road..
Good luck to everyone.
Wow! What a journey. Great to know it has reached a happy ending. Congrats!

saahil88

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-10-2015
Med's Done....
17-01-2016
Passport Req..
21-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2016
anarsoul said:
Close to none August FSW Inlanders got a PPR (few of those who applied 2nd time), even further - none of July FSW Inland got a PPR. So I've no idea what PPRs are you talking about.
Did I mention "Inland" anywhere in my post? Nor did the post I replied to had Inland applications specified anywhere. I was talking about all applicants in general getting PPR's. Being an Inlander myself I am very much aware that Inland is the most backlogged of all.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
saahil88 said:
Did I mention "Inland" anywhere in my post? Nor did the post I replied to had Inland applications specified anywhere. I was talking about all applicants in general getting PPR's. Being an Inlander myself I am very much aware that Inland is the most backlogged of all.
Yes, you did mention that you're FSW inland and you said "for us October AOR's, Jan/Feb should bring some good news", so I concluded that you're talking about FSW inland

saahil88

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-10-2015
Med's Done....
17-01-2016
Passport Req..
21-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2016
anarsoul said:
Yes, you did mention that you're FSW inland and you said "for us October AOR's, Jan/Feb should bring some good news", so I concluded that you're talking about FSW inland
Sure, whatever makes you happy. No point arguing here.

anandbabud

Dec 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2016
Got RRPF Request. little bit confused how much I should pay $490 CAD or for each person $490(Myself,Spouse,Child)

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
anandbabud said:
Got RRPF Request. little bit confused how much I should pay $490 CAD or for each person $490(Myself,Spouse,Child)
You should pay 490 each for you and your spouse. I think for your kid there is no need to pay the fee. I the document which is sent by CIC they might have mentioned for how many members you need to pay, If it is for 2 you might be ending up paying 980 (490 each)

anandbabud

Dec 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2016
canada_CEC2410 said:
You should pay 490 each for you and your spouse. I think for your kid there is no need to pay the fee. I the document which is sent by CIC they might have mentioned for how many members you need to pay, If it is for 2 you might be ending up paying 980 (490 each)
Dear ANANDA BABU DHANDAPANI,
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we
require the following information/documents:
 9XXXXXXXX8 - ANANDA BABU DHANDAPANI:
 > RPRF: We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent
Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. Every principal applicant and his/her accompanying
spouse/common law partner is required by law to pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee
(RPRF) in the amount of 490 Canadian dollars. The RPRF is a separate fee that must be paid in
addition to the processing fees that you already paid at the time of your initial application. The
RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you
choose not to use your visa. This must be received at this office by: 2015/12/18.
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this
correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on
the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.
Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
anandbabud said:
Dear ANANDA BABU DHANDAPANI,
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we
require the following information/documents:
 9XXXXXXXX8 - ANANDA BABU DHANDAPANI:
 > RPRF: We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent
Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. Every principal applicant and his/her accompanying
spouse/common law partner is required by law to pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee
(RPRF) in the amount of 490 Canadian dollars. The RPRF is a separate fee that must be paid in
addition to the processing fees that you already paid at the time of your initial application. The
RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you
choose not to use your visa. This must be received at this office by: 2015/12/18.
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this
correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on
the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.
Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by

You only pay 980 (for yourself and spouse). If you choose to pay this upfront, my cic will automatically calculate that for you.

If it helps to know i have friends with kids who paid only for PA + spouse and they are PR now. I also have kids but only paid for the couple upfront.

anandbabud

Dec 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2016
fkl said:
You only pay 980 (for yourself and spouse). If you choose to pay this upfront, my cic will automatically calculate that for you.

If it helps to know i have friends with kids who paid only for PA + spouse and they are PR now. I also have kids but only paid for the couple upfront.
Thanks friend I have paid. so need to upload the receipt ?

anandbabud

Dec 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2016
AAA2133 said:
Please create a spreadsheet! Below is my timeline.
Please update my detail in the spread sheet
RRPF Req:11Dec
Paid :11Dec

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
anandbabud said:
Thanks friend I have paid. so need to upload the receipt ?
Sure - uploading receipt in my cic is the official way i guess of informing them. You should see option to upload that.

I don't know that first hand because i paid upfront. In the previous systems people used to send via case specific inquires or regular email.

anandbabud

Dec 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2016
fkl said:
Sure - uploading receipt in my cic is the official way i guess of informing them. You should see option to upload that.

I don't know that first hand because i paid upfront. In the previous systems people used to send via case specific inquires or regular email.
Yep done it. Thanks fkl 1+ for you.

mssm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2015