AOR in OCTOBER - let's get together

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
duckirha said:
Here is the letter I received:

Dear XXXXXX:
This letter is about your application for permanent residence in Canada. We have begun processing your application. To make a decision, we need the following:
 You and your spouse to indicate the marital status’ of your family members in “Background Information”
Please note:
The above information/documents must be received within 7 days

--Just now I checked the forms I submitted. I saw I entered all my family members information there correctly. But there is no field to enter their marital status there.

Please advise me what should I do now and should I send Schedule A? if yes, how can I attach it?
did you put a family member as a canadian PR or citizen? maybe it's for them.

when you're in your application, go into view submitted application and you'll see a new option to attach the requested document.

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
colorblind said:
did you put a family member as a canadian PR or citizen? maybe it's for them.

when you're in your application, go into view submitted application and you'll see a new option to attach the requested document.
Under Personal Details - Family, I checked the answer of the question (Do you have any family members holding Canadian citizenship ...) that is NO. It is correct for me.

I were in my submitted application through View Submitted Application, even I followed by Continue to see if they create any space or link to upload any docs, but I can't see any thing there.

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@fkl

it seems we're one of the few here to have been asked for Schedule A under CEC... anyway... I wanted to check what does your letter say? does it say in order to make a decision or in order to continue processing your application?

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
colorblind said:
@fkl

it seems we're one of the few here to have been asked for Schedule A under CEC... anyway... I wanted to check what does your letter say? does it say in order to make a decision or in order to continue processing your application?
It says "To make a decision, we need the following:" btw, I am PNP/outland applicant.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
colorblind said:
@fkl

Sure - but as i mentioned before i think it is mainly due to not having details since the age of 18. It said the following.

"In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:"

So i don't think we are ahead of others in any way. Though i expect CEC to be done faster than PNP or FSW inland.

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
Sure - but as i mentioned before i think it is mainly due to not having details since the age of 18. It said the following.

"In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:"

So i don't think we are ahead of others in any way. Though i expect CEC to be done faster than PNP or FSW inland.
no we're not ahead of anything.. in fact, this just confirms... the people who I know got their DM or PPR soon after additional requests, their letters were saying 'in order to make a decision'.
we're at the end of the line.

zanny

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2015
AOR Received.
30-10-2015
IELTS Request
27-07-2015
Interview........
Not reqd
Passport Req..
08-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
Mid-2016
My ECAS is currently only 2 lines.

"We received your application for permanent residence on October 30, 2015.
We started processing your application on November 10, 2015."

I have always seen 3 lines or 5 lines. I hope everything is normal in this.

My medical was changed to passed on 11th Nov

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
colorblind said:
no we're not ahead of anything.. in fact, this just confirms... the people who I know got their DM or PPR soon after additional requests, their letters were saying 'in order to make a decision'.
Personally, i won't read too much into this. I really don't think it actually means any thing.

There probably is some lower level staff making sure all needed info is there and put into the system. It is that staff which would probably put requests for such docs such as schedule A etc.

One visa officer eventually reviews a full application and makes a decision.

Any one asked for a document hasn't reached that visa officer in my opinion. Those who got decision soon after being asked for docs might just have been lucky to get reviewed quickly. Of course this is all speculation, but so is the former one.

So i won't either consider this soon or late.

What i do know is - that at least 2 CEC applicants have been through with DM from early Oct and we are may be 5-6 more CEC ones latter in the month. So it shouldn't take too long hopefully. All the best.

pareshcvn

Oct 20, 2015
I am receiving the message : Our Online Services are Currently Down' since 3rd of October 2015. Received an ITA on 2nd October 2015 and have sent screenshot of the same to CIC through 'Webform' thrice, waiting for the reply on the 3rd one. The Contact Number is valid only from Canada.
Anyone facing the same problem or knows how to fix it?? NEED URGENT HELP AS 18 DAYS ARE LEFT TO SUBMIT THE APPLICATION. ???

vsgautam

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-10-2015
Passport Req..
19 March 2016
pareshcvn said:
I am receiving the message : Our Online Services are Currently Down' since 3rd of October 2015. Received an ITA on 2nd October 2015 and have sent screenshot of the same to CIC through 'Webform' thrice, waiting for the reply on the 3rd one. The Contact Number is valid only from Canada.
Anyone facing the same problem or knows how to fix it?? NEED URGENT HELP AS 18 DAYS ARE LEFT TO SUBMIT THE APPLICATION. ???
Just a suggestion...clear cache of your current browser or better try another browser...I am not sure if others are facing same issue since 3 Oct.

VSG

Melodymaki

Nov 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pareshcvn said:
Hi pareshcvn, which browser are you using? Maybe you should try another one or on another PC.

hazza122

Oct 23, 2015
colorblind said:
hey! my schedule A request said in order to make a decision!! how many cases can you remember of this??

h

MEHUL009

Jun 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Updated - Background Check - In Progress :-X

21 APR 2015 EE Profile Created
18 SEP 2015 BCPNP Received
02 OCT 2015 ITA Received
23 OCT 2015 Application Submitted
23 OCT 2015 AOR Received
23 OCT 2015 Review of Eligibility - in Progress
29 OCT 2015 Schedule 4/4A request and Submitted
04 NOV 2015 Review of medical results - Passed
13 NOV 2015 Scheduling an interview - Not needed at this time
13 NOV 2015 A background check is needed - In Progress
13 NOV 2015 A final decision has been reached - Not Started

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got PPR request at 5:30 Alberta time..... :p :p :p :p, yesterday morning i got DM and today PPR ....the best day ever....

MEHUL009

Jun 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lady M said:
I just got PPR request at 5:30 Alberta time..... :p :p :p :p, yesterday morning i got DM and today PPR ....the best day ever....
Congratulations Lady M ;)
Wish you Good luck for your future in Canada :)