23-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2016
jemdill said:
Congrats .. .. Submit Schedule 4 and an LOE for 4A.
<b> always hide your name and Application numbers when you post on a public forum... Just an advise :) </b>
Thanks for the info. I did not upload Letter of Explanation(LOE) for 4A. but uploaded Schedule 4A. will it be a problem ? . have mentioned NA.

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its been over a month since i had any update from CIC. Is this normal. I saw some members in forum got request for PPR in 2 weeks.
I have made upfront payment.

Do i need to worry

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Dreams1985 said:
Its been over a month since i had any update from CIC. Is this normal. I saw some members in forum got request for PPR in 2 weeks.
I have made upfront payment.

Do i need to worry
Same here, but nothing to worry IMHO. Most Aug/Sept applicants are still waiting for DM/PPR, so I guess we are next.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
anandbabud said:
Thanks for the info. I did not upload Letter of Explanation(LOE) for 4A. but uploaded Schedule 4A. will it be a problem ? . have mentioned NA.
Shouldn't be a problem.

gudluck2all

Oct 23, 2015
Hi, i need help regarding proof of funds i submitted. The proofs were three scans of fixed deposits : Two on my own name and
One with my mum. The expiry dates of two FDs is november 2015 and of other one is january 2016. What disturbing me now is, do i need to send new scans of those FDs after the expiry date or it would be ok with the present ones i already sent. My timeline details are as below :
AOR : 2nd oct
Docs req : 6 oct
Docs submitted : 7 oct
Medical passed : 10 oct
Also no ecas access till now :( . Kindly help me resolving this issue. Would be very thankful to the helping hands....

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
gudluck2all said:
Hi, i need help regarding proof of funds i submitted. The proofs were three scans of fixed deposits : Two on my own name and
One with my mum. The expiry dates of two FDs is november 2015 and of other one is january 2016. What disturbing me now is, do i need to send new scans of those FDs after the expiry date or it would be ok with the present ones i already sent. My timeline details are as below :
AOR : 2nd oct
Docs req : 6 oct
Docs submitted : 7 oct
Medical passed : 10 oct
Also no ecas access till now :( . Kindly help me resolving this issue. Would be very thankful to the helping hands....
What does it mean by expiry date? Will your FDs be matured on that time? The maturity dates doesn't matter for your case. Any time it can be matured and it's your own money. No need to be worried abou it.

gudluck2all

Oct 23, 2015
duckirha said:
What does it mean by expiry date? Will your FDs be matured on that time? The maturity dates doesn't matter for your case. Any time it can be matured and it's your own money. No need to be worried abou it.
O yh, its maturity date, sorry mistyped. But we all are required to send this proof to make them sure that we have this much money with us. In my case, after the FDs get matured, how they would get to know that i still have this much amount in my account as renewal FD, and didnt withdraw it. This thing puzzling me.

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
gudluck2all said:
For ECAS access, check the Idendification Type = Application Number/ Case Number
Identification Number: Application number (E000......) "E" must be capital letter
Surname must be Capital Letters
Date of birth: check the format of Date

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
gudluck2all said:
O yh, its maturity date, sorry mistyped. But we all are required to send this proof to make them sure that we have this much money with us. In my case, after the FDs get matured, how they would get to know that i still have this much amount in my account as renewal FD, and didnt withdraw it. This thing puzzling me.
CIC checks the balance at the time of submission of your application and they will check other factors like ac opening date, avg balance, last 6 months statements to assess the money that you are the owner of it.

no need to be puzzled man.

gudluck2all

Oct 23, 2015
duckirha said:
CIC checks the balance at the time of submission of your application and they will check other factors like ac opening date, avg balance, last 6 months statements to assess the money that you are the owner of it.

no need to be puzzled man.
Concerning ecas access, i have tried everything accurately but nothing helping me out. And concering funds, maybe ur right. B/w its woman here not man , only girls get puzzled with minor issues lol. Anywys thnks for ur response.

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
gudluck2all said:
Concerning ecas access, i have tried everything accurately but nothing helping me out. And concering funds, maybe ur right. B/w its woman here not man , only girls get puzzled with minor issues lol. Anywys thnks for ur response.
my mistake, I should know it's girl bcz only girls get puzzled with silly issues :)

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Did anyone get any sort of an update today?

Tuesday is supposed to bring some movement, no?

Marija1888

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, we got invitation on July 7th, but few days before we were supposed to submit, I realized our police certificates are no longer valid (my mistake, thought they are valid for a year), then got a new invitation on next draw. We submitted everything on October 20th, got AOR right away and since then it is review in progress. Nothing is happening... We are Federal Skilled Trade and there is not a lot of people in this program.

wsdlk

Feb 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gudluck2all said:
Concern well shared. I see many applicants got their ECAs within 1-3 weeks.

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Marija1888 said:
Hi guys, we got invitation on July 7th, but few days before we were supposed to submit, I realized our police certificates are no longer valid (my mistake, thought they are valid for a year), then got a new invitation on next draw. We submitted everything on October 20th, got AOR right away and since then it is review in progress. Nothing is happening... We are Federal Skilled Trade and there is not a lot of people in this program.
As long as you have submitted the correct documents, there is nothing for you to worry about. The wait is to be expected. Many people even in other programs are waiting for any sort of updates. Do not worry. It will take time. :)