Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-10-2015
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
Dear All,
I am PNP nominated visa office Abu Dhabi, AOR 26TH October. Can I accept my visa in five months’ time or six months or even 6+ :eek: :eek:

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, about two weeks ago, my app status in myCIC changed to "Your action is required" momentarily, (you know like the fake updated status) but there was no doc request when i checked the status and messages.

Now I'm afraid that they ACTUALLY sent a doc request that due to a software glitch i can't see in myCIC! What do you suggest? am I paranoid or should i do something?

inlandmeh

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-10-2015
jickson said:
Guys, about two weeks ago, my app status in myCIC changed to "Your action is required" momentarily, (you know like the fake updated status) but there was no doc request when i checked the status and messages.

Now I'm afraid that they ACTUALLY sent a doc request that due to a software glitch i can't see in myCIC! What do you suggest? am I paranoid or should i do something?
Since two weeks has passed, I would call them and ask about it ...

inlandmeh

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-10-2015
askaan305 said:
Dear All,
I am PNP nominated visa office Abu Dhabi, AOR 26TH October. Can I accept my visa in five months’ time or six months or even 6+ :eek: :eek:
There is no way to tell. Generally PNP applications get approved faster than other categories... We have seen them get approved in less than 5 months in this thread ... But yet there are some who are still waiting I guess...

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
inlandmeh said:
There is no way to tell. Generally PNP applications get approved faster than other categories... We have seen them get approved in less than 5 months in this thread ... But yet there are some who are still waiting I guess...
CEC on the average takes 3-4 months so far. True, there would still be some who are left for longer. But those numbers are way less than other programs. Plus because all CEC is from inside Canada (barring rare exceptions), there is not as much a variation as one would see in FSW outland due to visa offices from different parts of the world being involved.

manpreetkaur30061984

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jickson said:

Hi there

Exact same thing happened with me yesterday, it changed to "your action is required" for a moment and then nothing was in it.
I think you don't need to worry may be it was by mistake. Let me know if something happens.

inlandmeh

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-10-2015
Okay today is finished .... Congrats to the pprs ... The rest of us good luck and see you tomorrow ... Keep everything crossed ;D ;)

canadaindia44

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2015
IELTS Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
inlandmeh said:
Okay today is finished .... Congrats to the pprs ... The rest of us good luck and see you tomorrow ... Keep everything crossed ;D ;)
I thought they work until 17.00 EDT ?

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
astro313 said:
Congrats @manishsoni and @bilabongster,
I got the Background check in Progress the same day as you. Unfortunately the next day I got a request for additional documents which most probably will delay my PPR.

Congrats one more time and good luck on your job hunt (if you do not have one).
Wow, you got a documents request after almost 6 months? Can you please tell us what they requested? And have you ordered GCMS notes before?

thunder007

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upront
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Congrats!! to all who got PPR today

sraj07

May 26, 2015
got my PP back .. Got Visa stamp and CoPR .

@@@AAA, Please update the file

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the help in this thread ... Am sure everyone in this thread will get PPR ...

I know it is tough waiting time . even i went through the same .. but just remember you are not alone . many people are waiting along with you . Hold hands and support each other like what we did till now for last 5 months .

Ofcourse very few applications takes longer than 6 months , it happens in every monthly thread , but don't think that too much and worry yourself .. If everything is perfect in the application , just wait without worrying ..

We cannot deviate our mind to other things . I know how our mind will act in these situation when we are waiting for something ... Its Ok .... keep refreshing the page every 5 minutes , check your emails every 2 min ,,, its completely fine ... but keep up your hope ...

writing big paragraphs like this will not change your mind ... i just wanted to tell , you are not alone ... many people are still waiting in Oct .. so don't worry ....

if there is a Night, for sure there must be a Day someday .

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manpreetkaur30061984 said:
Hi there

Exact same thing happened with me yesterday, it changed to "your action is required" for a moment and then nothing was in it.
I think you don't need to worry may be it was by mistake. Let me know if something happens.
I called CIC, a nice lady responded and she was nice enough to look into my file. She said that she couldn't see any correspondence at the date of the ghost email. So there's nothing worry about.

4-6 weeks ago I sent a CSE, and a 4-5 days after ghost email, I received a response from CPC-Ottawa (not to mention the sudden burst of emotions thinking this is PPR!! :mad: ). Anyway, they just responded to my earlier CSE and said the application is still under process. So this may have triggered the ghost email.

Luckboy

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
22XX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015