AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2016
Hey "WeCanDoIt " did you have LMIA or PNP???what was your CRS points?

vernon22445

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
WeCanDoIt said:
Hello Everyone,

Like many, I have been a silent visitor on this forum for the last three months. The discussions on this forum surely kept me updated with all the information... Like all the forum members, there were times when I visited the page like 10k times a day to see which batch of applicants were receiving the rain....I had decided that I would surely share a post the day I get my PPR!!....Finally I tasted the sweet shower today myself!!! :D :D :D :D

My details are:

Category: FSW-Inland
ITA Date: 08 Sep'15
AOR: 25 Oct'15
PPR: 09 March'16

All the very best guys!! The good news is not too far!!!
how about ur background check status ?

educationist

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Toronto, Canada
WeCanDoIt said:
Hello Everyone,

Like many, I have been a silent visitor on this forum for the last three months. The discussions on this forum surely kept me updated with all the information... Like all the forum members, there were times when I visited the page like 10k times a day to see which batch of applicants were receiving the rain....I had decided that I would surely share a post the day I get my PPR!!....Finally I tasted the sweet shower today myself!!! :D :D :D :D

My details are:

Category: FSW-Inland
ITA Date: 08 Sep'15
AOR: 25 Oct'15
PPR: 09 March'16

All the very best guys!! The good news is not too far!!!
Congratulations, WeCanDoIt. Do you have LMIA? What is your score? Please share your detailed timeline so that we can know what to expect in the coming days. All the very best with rest of the procedures. :)

WeCanDoIt

Mar 9, 2016
I did my application through an agent and so I did not have access to any other information. He just sent me my 'Ready for Visa' email :)

educationist

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Toronto, Canada
WeCanDoIt said:
I did my application through an agent and so I did not have access to any other information. He just sent me my 'Ready for Visa' email :)
Did you go through a law firm? I am asking because we too have hired a lawyer for PR application.

NBOCT

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I received a letter from CIC asking for Passport/Travel document Original for me and my all dependent. In next paragraph, it said requested documents must be uploaded to myCIC account. I was given 60 days. I uploaded all scanned passport and uploaded to MyCIC account and after 2 days, my BC changed to In Progress.....I am still confused if I have to send my original passport to CIC. No postal address was provided.

Timeline:
AOR: Oct 23 (NBPNP Outland)
Medical: Passed
Additional documents: Provided
BG: In Progress 22 Jan 2016
PPR: Waiting......

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
NBOCT said:
Hi All,

I received a letter from CIC asking for Passport/Travel document Original for me and my all dependent. In next paragraph, it said requested documents must be uploaded to myCIC account. I was given 60 days. I uploaded all scanned passport and uploaded to MyCIC account and after 2 days, my BC changed to In Progress.....I am still confused if I have to send my original passport to CIC. No postal address was provided.

Timeline:
Is Your Passport from Visa exempt country?

NBOCT

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NO......I am not from a visa Exempt country @kirtivsingh

Direction North

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7th
AOR Received.
October 7th
Med's Request
in progress
Canadaistheway said:
Do you realize that crossing fingers is a religious act in itself?

Just messing with you..lol
That's probably right lol :D :D :D :D

inlandmeh

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-10-2015
NBOCT said:
Hi All,

Timeline:
Hi... Dont worry ... They only ask you to send your passports when you get to the passport request stage also known as PPR.... You are fine ... They are checking your background. ;) ... I wish the best for you

adam ontario

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I finally get my Copr, thank you a lot for the precious information and support you providing !
Below my timeline, I have a last question please if you can help with right answers, would be very excellent please !

PNP outland:

AOR: 9 Oct 2015
Medical: Passed after like one week from AOR
Annex 4A asked and provided: Nov 2015
IMM 5669 E : Schedule A - Background / Declaration asked and provided: 23 Dec 2015
BG in Progress: 6 Jan 2016
BG not needed at this time: 18 Jan 2016 ; they transfered my file from Ottawa to VO
Call from VO: 8 march 2016: Get call that my visa is ready and I can get it tomorrow
8 march: BG in progress again
9 march: visa stamped and COPR.

Now its all completed: BG, Medical and eligibility, file closed on MYCIC

---
My question is about landing, is it common for them to ask about money proof at the airport when landing ? if so they ask for cash or you can simply show them your national bank statement showing you have enough money and cards, which means you'll get cash from ATM after.

Please be as specific as possible,
Thank you so much again !