Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2015
wildemam said:
Guys, just got the ghost mail. Yesterday I got an UPDATED status that turned to submitted once clicked.

Is there a trend concerning this? guys who got PPR, how long between this and anticipated PPR?
Get ready to send your passport with photo....if you did not click yet do it right away 8)

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any change to the mycic status (background, decision, eligibility, etc) after ppr is received?

canadaindia44

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2015
IELTS Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
jickson said:
Is there any change to the mycic status (background, decision, eligibility, etc) after ppr is received?
I don't think so, it changes after CIC receive and stamp your passport.

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just logged into MyCIC. Under "Details", it changed to updated...

yozdey

Feb 24, 2016
Hi I need HELP please!!!

Anyone has done appeal before? How can I appeal?
I was refused because they said I don't have 2 year experience as I claimed in the application, reason being i was a student before June 2014 (wrong, I graduated in June 2013) and work permit was issued in June 2014 (wrong, it was Aug 2013)

I cannot imagine they can make such mistake!!!Nothing related to appeal in the refuse letter... Omg

I have called call centre, they said I can do web form for enquiry, which I have done.
But it will take another month for them to reply to web form enquiry...

Anyone knows about any appeal # I can call? Or other way I can ask question and can get quicker response?

Thanks!
Yolanda

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
Queries said:
Guys as we got habit of checking MYCIC multiple times a day ...I checked my account just now and you know what I saw the status as "Updated" and as we all know (from the posts by our friends here) there will not be any updates when you check on "Check status and Message" ..... did not see any update inside ....but hope this is THE Update status which is in trend these days (Update --> Ghost email --> Good news (PPR)... Fingers crossed ...hoping for the best ....
P P R ........guysssss ....i am so so happy ....i was at work and got the ready for visa email (at 11:38 AM ) ...i was not able to control my emotions .... just came home and posting this .... I must say it was a very very looooong journey for me (from paper application in 2014 till now) ....AOR 26 Oct ..PPR 24 Feb . Thanks everyone in this forum ...without your help i would not have imagined this .... :) :) :)

wishing you all get the PPR soon !!!!

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to all of you guys.

For me still not a single sign :).

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yozdey said:
Hi I need HELP please!!!

Anyone has done appeal before? How can I appeal?
I was refused because they said I don't have 2 year experience as I claimed in the application, reason being i was a student before June 2014 (wrong, I graduated in June 2013) and work permit was issued in June 2014 (wrong, it was Aug 2013)

I cannot imagine they can make such mistake!!!Nothing related to appeal in the refuse letter... Omg

I have called call centre, they said I can do web form for enquiry, which I have done.
But it will take another month for them to reply to web form enquiry...

Anyone knows about any appeal # I can call? Or other way I can ask question and can get quicker response?

Thanks!
Yolanda
From what we've seen here in the forums, the way is to use the case specific enquiry. It worked for some people. Please check the "reason for refusal" thread, and update it with your case and ask for help.

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to all PPRs, hope the ppr rain continues to fall.

TONY CHEUNG

Feb 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Queries said:
P P R ........guysssss ....i am so so happy ....i was at work and got the ready for visa email (at 11:38 AM ) ...i was not able to control my emotions .... just came home and posting this .... I must say it was a very very looooong journey for me (from paper application in 2014 till now) ....AOR 26 Oct ..PPR 24 Feb . Thanks everyone in this forum ...without your help i would not have imagined this .... :) :) :)

wishing you all get the PPR soon !!!!
Woooo!! Congrats! Looks like CIC moves very fast, it's on late October now! Are you Inland or Outland?

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
TONY CHEUNG said:
Woooo!! Congrats! Looks like CIC moves very fast, it's on late October now! Are you Inland or Outland?
Thanks ... I am PNP Inland ...