17-10-2015
AOR Received.
17-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2016
canada_CEC2410 said:
Congrats on u r PPR. One question, did u get any ghost email today.
Hi there,

Yes I did: I hadn't reported my military history in the original application (was never asked about it really), so my BG Check status changes initially from "In Progress" to "Not Needed At This Time". I then submitted Schedule A and this morning received the mail and saw that it changed back to "In Progress" - then the PPR arrived shortly after.

Empirical

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
17-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2016
AAA2133 said:
Congrats. First FSW inlander who got the PPR on the list.

Edit: just notice your the second :) Still a good accomplishment ;)
Thanks buddy, your table has been very helpful.
All the best ;)

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Finally got PPR today, thankfully.

It was a pretty complex case. CEC inland with LMIA job, but I quit job a month after applying to join another LMIA exempt job and I had claimed 600 points for that. Plus my first job was based in Quebec so I used this as intension of moving outside of Quebec as well.

All the best to every one else and stay put.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
Finally got PPR today, thankfully.

It was a pretty complex case. CEC inland with LMIA job, but I quit job a month after applying to join another LMIA exempt job and I had claimed 600 points for that. Plus my first job was based in Quebec so I used this as intension of moving outside of Quebec as well.

All the best to every one else and stay put.
Congrats! Can you share timeline, and details about the "intentions" part!

Great to find PPRs since they are rare for Octoberians/inlanders

Kam_Josh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2015
wildemam said:

And rarest for PNP ;D

tareqjaber

May 2, 2014
Hello guys,

I have received PPR yesterday from AD Office, AOR 8th of October, BG changed yesterday to In Process.

One of the passport submission requirements says:

"Ensure that your passport is valid for at least 12 months from the date of this letter."

However, my wife's passport expires on the 6th of September 2016 (after 7 months). Would this affect my submission and visa issuance?

Your feedback highly appreciated :)

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
wildemam said:

Thank you. Sure here are the details

CEC inland with LMIA job
ITA Oct 2
Submission and AOR: Oct 16
BG and Eligibility in process: Oct 23rd
Meds passed: Oct 28th
Nov 6: Schedule A for both PA and spouse
Gcms Notes generated Dec 1: Eligibility passed as well as criminality. Security and others in process.
Ghost email: Jan 25th
PPR: Feb 3rd

The intensions story is quite detailed.

My original employer had an Office in Montreal (where I worked) and head office in Gatineau (on the boundary of Ontario). Most people who worked in Gatineau lived in Ottawa.

So when I filed application, I submitted an affidavit showing intent of moving outside of Quebec (else I cannot apply federal programs) with my employer approval that I can joined Gatineau office and live in Ontario. I actually got this included in my employment reference letter. My kids go to English school in Montreal and they can only do so since we were on work permit. They have to go to French school once we become PRs.

The third point was that I had a job offer from another employer in BC which was LMIA exempt position. I wrote clearly that I have offer, but no work permit (since I am on a closed work permit) so I only intend to join this new employer AFTER getting PR and I would advise CIC if there is change in circumstances. My expectation was that the new work permit would take much longer than PR itself.

However, one month after submission of application, the new employer got me work permit via lawyers help on the way back from US at border. So I ended up joining the new job just like 2 months after submission of application. Obviously I intimated CIC at every point including my new work permit and intended date of resignation etc.

Although by book cic rules state that any change in circumstances after Eapr are not considered (for CRS score reduction, unless they disqualify you from Immigration program like CEC, not Express entry itself), I was still a bit worried about leaving the LMIA job (note that I didn't do ECA because of CEC so my points would disqualify me if I lost the 600). But thankfully it seems to have turned out well.

Good luck every one else.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
tareqjaber said:
Hello guys,

I have received PPR yesterday from AD Office, AOR 8th of October, BG changed yesterday to In Process.

One of the passport submission requirements says:

"Ensure that your passport is valid for at least 12 months from the date of this letter."

However, my wife's passport expires on the 6th of September 2016 (after 7 months). Would this affect my submission and visa issuance?

Your feedback highly appreciated :)
Congrats on your PPR.

It is weird because my passport requirement says valid for 6 months at least and 2 blank pages. Did you apply in land or outland? May be they plan on issuing longer visas and COPR validity for outland applications and hence asked for a year's validity of passports.

You should probably call them up to confirm.

But my expectation is that they would issue visa and COPR valid only until passport expiry. So it would shorten the time with in which you have to do your landing. Nothing else probably. But this is just an opinion.

adam ontario

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

My file was transferred to my local office (in my country, Embassy) it was in Ottawa before 20 Jan 2016, I just called CIC now and they said, they transferred it to the local embassy office on 20 Jan 2016.

Here is my timeline:

PNP outland

ITA 2 OCt 2015
App sumibtted and AOR 9 Oct 2015
Medical passed like a week after
Annex 4a/4 asked at the end of NOV 2015
IMM5669 asked on 20 Dec 2015
background check changed to in progress on 26 Dec 2015
BG status changed changed to not needed at this time on 20 JAN 2016 ( where they transferred my file, so yes you right, when they transfer your file to VO, BG check swiches to NOT needed at this time )

Is it normal for everyone to got his file transferred from Ottawa to his local embassy VO ? is it for every one, or just for some if they want to check more your file, please ?

Also, the fact it was transferred, does it mean it did not get rejected at any moment, or it does not mean antyihng, they still can transfer it ?
Thank you so much,

good luck to all of us OCTberian !

tareqjaber

May 2, 2014
fkl said:
Congrats on your PPR.

It is weird because my passport requirement says valid for 6 months at least and 2 blank pages. Did you apply in land or outland? May be they plan on issuing longer visas and COPR validity for outland applications and hence asked for a year's validity of passports.

You should probably call them up to confirm.

But my expectation is that they would issue visa and COPR valid only until passport expiry. So it would shorten the time with in which you have to do your landing. Nothing else probably. But this is just an opinion.
Thanks dear for your answer. I am outlander and our medical exam completes one year on 25th of September (20 days after my wife's passport expiry date). I will submit the current passport and see how it goes. :)

gudluck2all

Oct 23, 2015
adam ontario said:
Hello Guys,

My file was transferred to my local office (in my country, Embassy) it was in Ottawa before 20 Jan 2016, I just called CIC now and they said, they transferred it to the local embassy office on 20 Jan 2016.

Here is my timeline:

PNP outland

ITA 2 OCt 2015
App sumibtted and AOR 9 Oct 2015
Medical passed like a week after
Annex 4a/4 asked at the end of NOV 2015
IMM5669 asked on 20 Dec 2015
background check changed to in progress on 26 Dec 2015
BG status changed changed to not needed at this time on 20 JAN 2016 ( where they transferred my file, so yes you right, when they transfer your file to VO, BG check swiches to NOT needed at this time )

Is it normal for everyone to got his file transferred from Ottawa to his local embassy VO ? is it for every one, or just for some if they want to check more your file, please ?

Also, the fact it was transferred, does it mean it did not get rejected at any moment, or it does not mean antyihng, they still can transfer it ?
Thank you so much,

good luck to all of us OCTberian !
Are outland applicants allowed to call CIC ? I noticed that call services are available only to the canada insiders. Let me know if am wrong.