VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
anandbabud said:
They did not ask anything when I landed. even offer letter. the reason they said for PNP PR they don't need any proof. just my COPR,Passport,Proof of address
Thanks for posting that. Its valuable information and congratulations on getting through.

anandbabud

Dec 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2016
fkl said:
Thanks for posting that. Its valuable information and congratulations on getting through.
but for others they asked all proof of fund ,offer letter,paystubs,proof of address,educational certificates,marriage certificate bla bla. one of the guy who came with me did not bring his offer letter/nothing. they asked to land after he have with him. he returned and he is working here in Canada. even make sure,better get an appointment. if you want to cross border and land then you need to wait for more than 4 hours. we waited 4.30 hours . they reason told to us was we did not book an appointment since our town is Toronto.we have a 6 month baby even for that they did not give first preference. we went to Niagara rainbow bridge around 1.15pm crossed bridge and reached US side got the flag pole returned to Canadian side around 1.45pm. they called us at 5.20pm. but the guy who attended us was really nice. I requested two times that I have a kid and they said that or else come on some other day. that is really strange. and they said ,since I live in Toronto I should have get an appointment. since I did not get the appointment and directly chose the option 2 I must wait for more than 3 to 4 hours. I don't know about other guys who landed on Rainbow bridge.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
anandbabud said:
but for others they asked all proof of fund ,offer letter,paystubs,proof of address,educational certificates,marriage certificate bla bla. one of the guy who came with me did not bring his offer letter/nothing. they asked to land after he have with him. he returned and he is working here in Canada. even make sure,better get an appointment. if you want to cross border and land then you need to wait for more than 4 hours. we waited 4.30 hours . they reason told to us was we did not book an appointment since our town is Toronto.we have a 6 month baby even for that they did not give first preference. we went to Niagara rainbow bridge around 1.15pm crossed bridge and reached US side got the flag pole returned to Canadian side around 1.45pm. they called us at 5.20pm. but the guy who attended us was really nice. I requested two times that I have a kid and they said that or else come on some other day. that is really strange. and they said ,since I live in Toronto I should have get an appointment. since I did not get the appointment and directly chose the option 2 I must wait for more than 3 to 4 hours. I don't know about other guys who landed on Rainbow bridge.
Sure I know and it varies. However, I believe you meant offer letter OR proof of funds since for a person who applied based upon LMIA job, he is funds exempt.

If some one needs POF they do not have a validated job and hence won't need it for immigration. Same should be applicable for CEC.

deeps1989

Oct 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,
I am new to this thread. I am an ontario PNP applicant, recieved nomination on the 14th october . Got an ITA on 23rd october and submitted my application on the 28th october . Medicals passed on 2 nd november and additional documents requested on the 29th of of october. I am a PNP outland ..so just a small question to the members out here.
I have seen people having the same timeline as me and they have recieved the PPR. How much time am i looking at to get a PPR?????

Regards
Deeps1989

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
deeps1989 said:
Hey,
I am new to this thread. I am an ontario PNP applicant, recieved nomination on the 14th october . Got an ITA on 23rd october and submitted my application on the 28th october . Medicals passed on 2 nd november and additional documents requested on the 29th of of october. I am a PNP outland ..so just a small question to the members out here.
I have seen people having the same timeline as me and they have recieved the PPR. How much time am i looking at to get a PPR?????

Regards
Deeps1989
You need to wait this months. Many applicant in August and September are still waiting.

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
deeps1989 said:
Hey,

Regards
Deeps1989
The waiting time actually depends on your application's particular details more than on your AOR date (though it does depend on your AOR month somewhat). What I mean to say is, it's pretty unpredictable in the early stages. If a person who shares all your timelines gets their PPR in 8 weeks, that sadly doesn't mean you won't have to wait for 5 months.
However, you're very likely to get the PPR when you're approaching your 5-6 months of waiting (that's what I mean when I write about the AOR month dependence).

FWSAPPLICANT

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
ellia said:
The waiting time actually depends on your application's particular details more than on your AOR date (though it does depend on your AOR month somewhat). What I mean to say is, it's pretty unpredictable in the early stages. If a person who shares all your timelines gets their PPR in 8 weeks, that sadly doesn't mean you won't have to wait for 5 months.
However, you're very likely to get the PPR when you're approaching your 5-6 months of waiting (that's what I mean when I write about the AOR month dependence).
And what about the waiting time for those who got a request from RPRF

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
FWSAPPLICANT said:
And what about the waiting time for those who got a request from RPRF
Not sure as I paid mine upfront, but from what I've seen, there's no reliable dependence there. There are people who have been waiting for a couple months after RPRF request, and even those who were rejected after paying.

Direction North

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7th
AOR Received.
October 7th
Med's Request
in progress
I talked to our immigration helper on Friday and she said our Medical, ROE and Background check is in progress (apparently since November, but I have no exact date). Please include that to the list.

Thanks!

anandbabud

Dec 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2016
fkl said:
Sure I know and it varies. However, I believe you meant offer letter OR proof of funds since for a person who applied based upon LMIA job, he is funds exempt.

If some one needs POF they do not have a validated job and hence won't need it for immigration. Same should be applicable for CEC.
if you applied based upon LMIA make sure you bring offer letter or paystubs with you. they wont ask proof of fund but offer letter for sure

Marija1888

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Went to Coutts on Saturday and as from January 30th we are PR. :) It was really fast, 15 minutes and we were done. Officer was really nice, no questions, just asked is that our address on COPR papers. We brought all the papers with us just in case. Good luck to all of you who are still waiting. :)

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016

Direction North

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7th
AOR Received.
October 7th
Med's Request
in progress
AAA2133 said:
Thank you. But my medicals are "in progress" I guess that means they are not passed yet, right?

thanuxxi

Jan 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
AAA2133 said:
AAA2133, could you please update my information?
I’ve got a RPRF request on January 29th
Thank you

Direction North

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7th
AOR Received.
October 7th
Med's Request
in progress
Since my background check says:

background check is needed - "In Progress"

I would like to know if some of the October applicants had the same status for months? Is it normal that this step stays that long "in progress"?

Thanks!