Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Mithudeb_jec said:
Hello Gurus,

I am inland CEC 5th Oct AOR. I got an update today asking for Additional Family Info and Travel History form. I did upload these documents when i submitted the PR application. Is there any additional information that they are looking for or should i just follow what how i initially uploaded?

Also, i did go out of Canada (US visit) after submitting my PR application which will be a new addition to the travel history. Correct me if i am wrong?.

Need your expert views.
They might not able to open it.

Please make sure what you uploaded were correct. Upload it again, attach LOE explaining that you already did.

Good luck

Terra90

Mar 14, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
Hi All

First time posting in this site.
Are there any in-land applicants whose BG check never went into"in progress". Also did you provide RCMP along with other PCC's? Mine went like NN>NS>NN and I am CEC inland without LMIA. Score- 488, October-13 AOR. I am a little worried.

Thanks

vickymichael

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
johnny123 said:
vickymichael I see that you updated sheet with R10 & A11.2 as passed, I assume you know that from GCMS notes? If yes, could you please tell when did you order them and when did you get them? Thanks!
Hey Johny123, yes I came to know that from GCMS notes. I ordered for GCMS on 03/12/2016 and GCMS notes generated on 05/12/2016 and its delivered to email after 37 days (after follow up email... lol...). As on 05/12/2016 my security check was not started.

Thinking to order another one by end of this month!

Danny_T

Nov 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I have received COPR and passports from Ottawa yesterday. Thanks a lot for all you and wish you good luck to get speedy PPR !

Thanks,
Dhana.

vickymichael

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
Terra90 said:
Hi All

First time posting in this site.
Are there any in-land applicants whose BG check never went into"in progress". Also did you provide RCMP along with other PCC's? Mine went like NN>NS>NN and I am CEC inland without LMIA. Score- 488, October-13 AOR. I am a little worried.

Thanks
Hey, I'm exactly in the same situation as yours. My BG never went to "in progress" too. Following are changes:

Oct 28 : NN
Nov 15: NS
Nov 22: NN (no change after that)

I did provided my RCMP along with other PCC's.

Some of them received PPR without BG change to IP, so I'm hoping our file also will have similar situation. Just order for GCMS notes if you're interested.

vickymichael

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
Danny_T said:
Hi Everyone,

I have received COPR and passports from Ottawa yesterday. Thanks a lot for all you and wish you good luck to get speedy PPR !

Thanks,
Dhana.
Congrats Danny_T!, happy landing!

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickymichael said:
Hey, I'm exactly in the same situation as yours. My BG never went to "in progress" too. Following are changes:

Some of them received PPR without BG change to IP, so I'm hoping our file also will have similar situation. Just order for GCMS notes if you're interested.
Me too, same situation (PNP-inland)

Terra90

Mar 14, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
Hey Vicky

Thanks for the response. Yeah, I hope we will all get our pr's on time. Just one of those days in this journey when i am hyperventilating with worry. Anyhow +1 for you (Once I figure out how to do it :D )

vickymichael said:

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raining PPRs today! And Background checks changing from NN to IN to NN to NS to (...)

Busy day in the CIC office today

And nothing on my end :'( ahahaha

vickymichael

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
nonnemacher said:
Raining PPRs today! And Background checks changing from NN to IN to NN to NS to (...)

Busy day in the CIC office today

And nothing on my end :'( ahahaha
yes... Many PPR updates from September and BG updates from November guys... probably next month is ours ???

Common guys just updates anything here if you have!

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Exactly 3 months today since AOR. I received GCMS notes and it says

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Last note was from case analyst, so I guess what is left is security check & officer approval.
Next month should be ours :) ;D

Zimprincess

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2016
My BG status changed to IP again today (2nd time)...
Does that mean something positive??

104 days since AOR.