+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in OCTOBER 2016 POOL

vzoo

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neorol said:
Hey everyone, just got my GCMS notes. As I suspected, there is a delay compared to others. We applied together with my wife, she is the main applicant.

Right after ITA (2 days after) her job title changed, but she stayed at the same clinic. Simply she got her Physiotherapist License one day before ITA and she finished her employment as an assistant and become a self-employed Physiotherapist working for the same clinic. Because her employment was over, the employer provided her with T4 from 2016. Now it seems, that this thing was unusual for the officer and asks for further review. All the reference letters are ok, just this thing. And we already explained the situation in the application and we changed her ongoing work as finished in the e-APR. It seems they don't read...

Do you think we should explain this in a CSE again just speeding up the process?

"RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: FURTHER OFFICER REVIEW FOR SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS PROVIDED. PA PROVIDED T4 SLIPS FOR THE FISCAL YEAR 2016 TO PROVE HER CANADIAN EXPERIENCE IN 2016. A11.2: Review Required R87.1 CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - PRPF Ready to Finalize RPRF: Outstanding"

There is one more concerning part from 2 days after. This is the last note from November 17th. I hope it doesn't mean anything:

"Label: General Office: Centralized Intake Office Text: Refund Request received and sent to finance for action"

:eek: :eek: :eek:
T4 usually goes out in February the next year. Most employers generate the form on CRA website.
How did the clinic obtain the T4? They have a form template themselves?

neorol

Jul 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
26-10-2016 (1st AOR) / 01-12-2016 (BOWP - 2nd AOR)
Med's Done....
09-11-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2017
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
vzoo said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:
T4 usually goes out in February the next year. Most employers generate the form on CRA website.
How did the clinic obtain the T4? They have a form template themselves?
They checked the rules before that, and if an employment is over employer is allowed and suggested to give T4 in Ontario... They might have a template

vzoo

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neorol said:
They checked the rules before that, and if an employment is over employer is allowed and suggested to give T4 in Ontario... They might have a template
It's very unusual tho, most companies would do it altogether the next year for accounting purpose.
I've never heard of anyone who got a T4 from previous employer right after the employment was over. No wonder the VO questioned the authenticity of the T4. Did you submit anything else? Pay stub? ROE? Even bank statements with your salary transactions?

neorol

Jul 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
09-11-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2017
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
vzoo said:
It's very unusual tho, most companies would do it altogether the next year for accounting purpose.
I've never heard of anyone who got a T4 from previous employer right after the employment was over. No wonder the VO questioned the authenticity of the T4. Did you submit anything else? Pay stub? ROE? Even bank statements with your salary transactions?
I think there is nothing illegal in it, employer just closed the employment and wanted to support our case. The work was real and valid. We didn't attach payslips, however, employer's reference letter contained an attachment with a summary (chart) with hours worked in every pay period. I just found this link.

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tx/bsnss/tpcs/pyrll/hwpyrllwrks/lf/lvng-eng.html

vzoo

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neorol said:
I think there is nothing illegal in it, employer just closed the employment and wanted to support our case. The work was real and valid. We didn't attach payslips, however, employer's reference letter contained an attachment with a summary (chart) with hours worked in every pay period. I just found this link.

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tx/bsnss/tpcs/pyrll/hwpyrllwrks/lf/lvng-eng.html
Yeah, I think you're right. It's perfectly legal. It is just rare coz usually companies wouldn't issue T4 this early. Plus Your company may have issued the T4 to you but they haven't filed it to CRA yet. At least the filing won't start until next month.
But in general I don't think you have to worry about it too much if you have explained everything and uploaded an employment letter that contained information on hours worked. Once your file is in the hands of a senior VO, it may be turned around without further explanation since they know these issues much better than the junior officers who read the application first and make recommendations.

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
neorol said:
Hey everyone, just got my GCMS notes. As I suspected, there is a delay compared to others. We applied together with my wife, she is the main applicant.

Right after ITA (2 days after) her job title changed, but she stayed at the same clinic. Simply she got her Physiotherapist License one day before ITA and she finished her employment as an assistant and become a self-employed Physiotherapist working for the same clinic. Because her employment was over, the employer provided her with T4 from 2016. Now it seems, that this thing was unusual for the officer and asks for further review. All the reference letters are ok, just this thing. And we already explained the situation in the application and we changed her ongoing work as finished in the e-APR. It seems they don't read...

Do you think we should explain this in a CSE again just speeding up the process?

"RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: FURTHER OFFICER REVIEW FOR SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS PROVIDED. PA PROVIDED T4 SLIPS FOR THE FISCAL YEAR 2016 TO PROVE HER CANADIAN EXPERIENCE IN 2016. A11.2: Review Required R87.1 CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - PRPF Ready to Finalize RPRF: Outstanding"

There is one more concerning part from 2 days after. This is the last note from November 17th. I hope it doesn't mean anything:

"Label: General Office: Centralized Intake Office Text: Refund Request received and sent to finance for action"
If I would be you, yes, I would raise a CSE and politely explain their concerns.

What is your visa office?

What did indicate a delay comparing to the others? I mean, none of us CECers didn't really progress...

neorol

Jul 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
09-11-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2017
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
vzoo said:
Yeah, I think you're right. It's perfectly legal. It is just rare coz usually companies wouldn't issue T4 this early. Plus Your company may have issued the T4 to you but they haven't filed it to CRA yet. At least the filing won't start until next month.
But in general I don't think you have to worry about it too much if you have explained everything and uploaded an employment letter that contained information on hours worked. Once your file is in the hands of a senior VO, it may be turned around without further explanation since they know these issues much better than the junior officers who read the application first and make recommendations.
Thanks for the encouragement. Hopefully everything will be ok.

neorol

Jul 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
09-11-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2017
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
johnny123 said:
If I would be you, yes, I would raise a CSE and politely explain their concerns.

What is your visa office?

What did indicate a delay comparing to the others? I mean, none of us CECers didn't really progress...
Many people got RPRF request within a month and we still have not. That's why I ordered the notes. Wanted to see if there is any problem.

R10, Criminality and Medical was done by November 11, A11.2 assessment happened on November 15. I'm pretty sure we could have gotten RPRF request without this issue. Our file hasn't been touched since November 17th.

Ottawa office...

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
neorol said:
Many people got RPRF request within a month and we still have not. That's why I ordered the notes. Wanted to see if there is any problem.

R10, Criminality and Medical was done by November 11, A11.2 assessment happened on November 15. I'm pretty sure we could have gotten RPRF request without this issue. Our file hasn't been touched since November 17th.

Ottawa office...
I see, and thanks for quick reply.

IMO It would be a good idea to send a CSE and explain the things again. After all, it may trigger that somebody actually starts working on your file again. As vzoo said, you shouldn't worry too much, since senior officers have more experience and knowledge than junior officers.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
neorol said:

Ottawa office...
Dear neorol, so far I had seen your posts, RPRF is not an issue for you. It's ready to finalize & they are just verifying that your provided documents fulfills the minimum requirement of CEC. To be more specific, your Canadian experience documents are being verified against the minimum requirements.

I guess, after this assessment, your RPRF will be requested along with any additional documents requirement, if there's any.

Thanks

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
neorol said:

Ottawa office...
Some have to wait other get it quickly.. eh..

neorol

Jul 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
09-11-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2017
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
neorol said:

Thanks for everyone's help and opinion. I ended up sending a CSE explaining the situation. Funny thing, that in the original work experience document everything has been already explained. I'm just getting used to the fact that in this country nobody reads, even if it's their job... I'm just upset, because we certainly lost some time thanks to this issue. Since November 17th nobody has touched our file. Anyway, I don't mind waiting if everything will be ok at the end. Thanks again!

rkeys

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
15-07-2016
AOR Received.
16-10-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
Hi Guys,

I have been asked for additional documents almost 3 weeks ago (Schedule A + travel history info) which I submitted within a week. The status of "Review of submitted documents" was changed to "Provided" as soon as I uploaded both documents online.

I was wondering how long it takes normally to for the status to be changed to "Received"?

"Received" means that we have reviewed the document(s) and confirmed that you have provided the correct one(s). (Copied from help).

Any experience sharing from someone who had also uploaded additional documents recently? Thanks a lot

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rkeys said:
Hi Guys,

I have been asked for additional documents almost 3 weeks ago (Schedule A + travel history info) which I submitted within a week. The status of "Review of submitted documents" was changed to "Provided" as soon as I uploaded both documents online.

I was wondering how long it takes normally to for the status to be changed to "Received"?

"Received" means that we have reviewed the document(s) and confirmed that you have provided the correct one(s). (Copied from help).

Any experience sharing from someone who had also uploaded additional documents recently? Thanks a lot
They normally don't update to Received until PPR. Nothing to worry