+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in November 2015 - Let's get together

Amaljohan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
my VO is Abudhabi and i emailed CPC ottawa and got the reply below,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our office confirms that your application is at our office. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

how ever as per my GCMS

everything is cleared and security is blank....so dunno how long its gonna take..

its 8 months and 5 days
Above reply is one of their templates and i too got it after i raised a CSE 3 weeks ago. Did you received any ghost mails or updates after that?

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
my VO is Abudhabi and i emailed CPC ottawa and got the reply below,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our office confirms that your application is at our office. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

how ever as per my GCMS

everything is cleared and security is blank....so dunno how long its gonna take..

its 8 months and 5 days
I think either your security clearance or local office clearance delayed your application.

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Thanks alot Raj Bond. It was a very useful post from you.

Goodluck with your journey.

raj_bond said:
Wifey vai, Don't worry too much about money or POF. Immigration officers do not bother about that much as long as you have enough money with you like 3K- 10K (First time traveler to Canada). And you can keep the bank statement as a backup, if they ask where is the rest of the money. You can say that money in the process of transfer. That will be good enough. In my case, 1st Immigration officer has asked how much money you are carrying with you ? I have replied "less than 100 bucks". She smiled and signed the Immigration declaration card. So nothing much to worry. :) relax and buy some comfortable dress for long air travel.

Thanks
Raj

mohammad m

Nov 2, 2015
Amaljohan said:
Hi there,
My AOR is Nov 23 and i sent a mail to Ottawa (my visa office) on 31 May and they have finally replied me 2 days ago saying that "they are awaiting the results of some internal processing prior to the finalization of your application....." . After that a ghost mail in my mail and ghost update in my CIC. At least some movement after long time. Hope this will bring some good news very soon.
Any similar situations ?
My BG is in progress from 14 May and I got a ghost email 3 weeks ago. so exhausted

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
Any PPR for November?

Amaljohan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
duckirha said:
Any PPR for November?
Not at all. Hardly heard about PPR's :-( . I just completed my 10th month.
What i can understand is June - August CIC is more focusing on International students and issuing visa to students. So cant expect much these days but you never know. Unpredictable CIC

Amaljohan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
(Repeating message)
Guys this is just a suggestion of mine.
Why dont we open up a whatsapp group for this thread? In that case we wont miss anything and we can stay in touch with each and everyone 24*7 with real time updates. If anyone wants to join please send me a whatsapp message to +94718777749 and i will add all of you. Lets see what we can go together.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Amaljohan said:
Not at all. Hardly heard about PPR's :-( . I just completed my 10th month.
What i can understand is June - August CIC is more focusing on International students and issuing visa to students. So cant expect much these days but you never know. Unpredictable CIC
Hey Amal,

WHt is your BG check status showing ?
"IN progress" or "Not Needed at this time ".

Please let me know.

Amaljohan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Ghost update on my CIC this morning but no mails or messages yet.
As i mentioned my earlier messages, they have replied to one of my detailed email after 41 days ago then two ghost mails in just two days.
And after 10 days now a ghost update :) .

FYI - My AOR is NOV 20

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
Amaljohan said:
Ghost update on my CIC this morning but no mails or messages yet.
As i mentioned my earlier messages, they have replied to one of my detailed email after 41 days ago then two ghost mails in just two days.
And after 10 days now a ghost update :) .

FYI - My AOR is NOV 20

whats your VO and are you fsw or cec or pnp? inland or outland?

all the best tho may be u will get ppr soon :)

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hey Buddy,

As per your timelines, seems like you added your Spouse after your eAPR.

Can you please let me know the following -

1) Did CIC request your spouse's Indian PCC again? Or was it the first time you submitted after CIC requested?
2) Is your BG in progress?

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
nshakelly said:
Hey Buddy,

As per your timelines, seems like you added your Spouse after your eAPR.

Can you please let me know the following -

1) Did CIC request your spouse's Indian PCC again? Or was it the first time you submitted after CIC requested?
2) Is your BG in progress?
hey

well i submitted her indian pcc when i added her ..and at that time she was still living in india.and the pcc was issued from psk eseva office..how ever she moved to saudi to stay with me ...hence they asked me her indian pcc again so i had to get it from indian embassy here.

as per my BG it has been in progress since march 17th...

Amaljohan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015

Im FSW Outland from Sri Lanka
Visa office is Ottawa (GCMS says file transferred to Ottawa due to work overload re-distribution)

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Been away from the forum for a while, mainly to keep sane :). But happy to report that after 8.5 months our application has been approved :D. A total of 16 months since starting that first piece of paperwork (think it was WES application), then applying for SINP and finally PR back in November. Not sure how many Nov applicant are still waiting, hopefully not too many. Thanks for all the advice and good luck to those waiting and those starting new lives.

Respect to all the fighters, don't give up!

;D ;D ;D