Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
vijayrrk said:
Hello Harish,

You are exactly in the same situation as me. I got married on Feb12th. Please see my timeline below

AOR: 16-Nov-2015
Added Spouse: April 10(paid upfront RPRF and sent email to CPC-Ottawa)
RPRF request: April 15 (for me)
Additional Doc's(Spouse questions, PCC, mediacals etc): May 5
Additional Doc( IMM 0008 re-submission): May 17
Additional Doc(Spouse PCC re-submission): May 25
PPR: June 03

So, I would say may be less than a month or so. I am just guessing based on my application. All the best!!
Hi Guys,

Any Indian PNP applicant who received GCMS notes recently?

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
vijayrrk said:
Hello Harish,

You are exactly in the same situation as me. I got married on Feb12th. Please see my timeline below

AOR: 16-Nov-2015
Added Spouse: April 10(paid upfront RPRF and sent email to CPC-Ottawa)
RPRF request: April 15 (for me)
Additional Doc's(Spouse questions, PCC, mediacals etc): May 5
Additional Doc( IMM 0008 re-submission): May 17
Additional Doc(Spouse PCC re-submission): May 25
PPR: June 03

So, I would say may be less than a month or so. I am just guessing based on my application. All the best!!
Congrats .. :)

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
Updated the spreadsheet of AOR November: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SDdkSfcgmxLqg_g6tEBWRJMElm_yQsjw4bMLujVCIGs/edit#gid=83743221

Manu2015

Sep 9, 2015
Hi,

I received letter of Acknowledgement on 29th Feb 16 that documents received on 13th Nov'15, any idea how much time it will take more to move to the next step.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Manu2015 said:
Hi,

I received letter of Acknowledgement on 29th Feb 16 that documents received on 13th Nov'15, any idea how much time it will take more to move to the next step.
I think you have received a OINP AOR. If yes you can follow this thread - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnp-acknowledgment-received-t307460.0.html

NOV 2015 AOR thread is for applicants who have got ITA and have submitted their applications.

Good Luck !!

Harish_HKR

Dec 9, 2015
Hello Guys,
I got my "Ready for Visa" mail today telling me to submit the passports for stamping. I am currently working and residing in Toronto,Canada while my wife is working and residing in Bangalore,India. Please let me know of what do i need to do next to get both of our passports stamped ??

Thanks & regards,
Harish Kumar

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
Harish_HKR said:
Hello Guys,
I got my "Ready for Visa" mail today telling me to submit the passports for stamping. I am currently working and residing in Toronto,Canada while my wife is working and residing in Bangalore,India. Please let me know of what do i need to do next to get both of our passports stamped ??

Thanks & regards,
Harish Kumar

CONGRATS :)

Alikhlas99

Oct 5, 2015
Hi everyone, hope everything is going well.

Just an update from my end.

Just finishing landing at Vancouver International Airport. Waiting for connecting flight to Edmonton.

Liara

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
Greetings, everyone!
I have two questions regrading the landing process:
1) How do I "convince" the officer I have enough funds? Will a reference, similar to the one we provided when we presented PoF, but a more recent one, suffice?
2) Concerning port of entry - is it at all possible to cross the border at a place different from the one I previously specified? My port of entry is Toronto, but I have cheaper flights with Montreal as the destination point. I still intend to go to Toronto, it's just that the flight is cheaper.

Epi

Apr 13, 2016
Hello forum-ies,

final update. Landing was done the 21st of June, upon my return from a trip in the US. Everything went smooth, I was not asked any specific question and I got a new SIN within minutes.
I'll just wait until the card will get home!

Good luck to everyone still waiting.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Harish_HKR said:
Hello Guys,

Thanks & regards,
Harish Kumar
Congratulations.
You have to email CPC Ottawa to change your wife's visa office so she can submit her passport in an Indian visa office. Usually takes around a week to get a reply from CPC Ottawa. Once you receive the reply then you may go ahead and send your passports.

Reactions: Adanac11

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Liara said:
Greetings, everyone!
I have two questions regrading the landing process:
1) How do I "convince" the officer I have enough funds? Will a reference, similar to the one we provided when we presented PoF, but a more recent one, suffice?
2) Concerning port of entry - is it at all possible to cross the border at a place different from the one I previously specified? My port of entry is Toronto, but I have cheaper flights with Montreal as the destination point. I still intend to go to Toronto, it's just that the flight is cheaper.
1. Assuming your PR program required proof of funds (FSW), you should carry some thing like a bank statement (preferably a Canadian bank), traveler cheques or some other form. If you are coming here either you would have transferred funds to an account here or are bringing it in some other form. Proof of that is sufficient.

2. Generally you can enter from any other location. Montreal might be a bit special because it is Quebec which has a different immigration program. So they might prone more into details. But if you have proper proof of onward travel to Toronto (e.g. reserved ticket) and some other stuff as proof of your plans of going there (hotel reservation etc.). You should be fine. However, do expect to be asked this for sure.
Any other province / city in Canada outside of Quebec, would be way simpler - no questions asked except may be "What is your intended province of destination, you answer and they move ahead"

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Hi fkl,

I am also having an issue with POF. As per the POF requirement, I am supposed to bring 15k CAD (2 people in the family) to Canada but I don't want to bring the entire money when I land. If I carry less than the required amount, will there be any problem while landing? Will the officer ask to see the exact 15k as part of the landing procedure?

Please suggest!

Thanks!

fkl said:
1. Assuming your PR program required proof of funds (FSW), you should carry some thing like a bank statement (preferably a Canadian bank), traveler cheques or some other form. If you are coming here either you would have transferred funds to an account here or are bringing it in some other form. Proof of that is sufficient.

2. Generally you can enter from any other location. Montreal might be a bit special because it is Quebec which has a different immigration program. So they might prone more into details. But if you have proper proof of onward travel to Toronto (e.g. reserved ticket) and some other stuff as proof of your plans of going there (hotel reservation etc.). You should be fine. However, do expect to be asked this for sure.
Any other province / city in Canada outside of Quebec, would be way simpler - no questions asked except may be "What is your intended province of destination, you answer and they move ahead"