NA
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
chiyakam said:
Guys, you won't believe this - After reading adin.blr's inputs, I had written to CPC ottawa with "URGENT" in the subject line, that I had not received any updates from LVO and this is what I received just today:

"Your application was approved. A passport request was sent to you on April 6, 2016 via your email. Please let us know if you have not received it." :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Of course I never received it nor did my lawyer.. Now I have written back to them that I haven't received it and requested them to send it again.

And I have been waiting for last so many days without any reason!! Too much!! Now I still don't have the PPR with me and like adin.blr I'm also waiting for further updates..
OMG.. what are you saying.. Can you tell us what exactly you wrote?

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
chiyakam said:
Guys, you won't believe this - After reading adin.blr's inputs, I had written to CPC ottawa with "URGENT" in the subject line, that I had not received any updates from LVO and this is what I received just today:

"Your application was approved. A passport request was sent to you on April 6, 2016 via your email. Please let us know if you have not received it." :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Of course I never received it nor did my lawyer.. Now I have written back to them that I haven't received it and requested them to send it again.

And I have been waiting for last so many days without any reason!! Too much!! Now I still don't have the PPR with me and like adin.blr I'm also waiting for further updates..
WOW can't believe this. This is the 2nd case in this week. Can't believe the carelessness of the Local Visa Offices

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
duckirha said:
Congrats for your PPR!!!

I will be with Novemberian until the last person got PPR and hope to stay until last person landed..:)

Hi,

Hope all is well with everyone.

My passport and CORP was returned this morning. I won't be travelling until September.

Please update the spread sheet.

Thanks

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
Tishfaith said:
Hi,

Hope all is well with everyone.

My passport and CORP was returned this morning. I won't be travelling until September.

Please update the spread sheet.

Thanks
I can see our timelines remained quite similar till the very end :D

Best wishes with your future plans in Canada...

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
mcadam said:
I can see our timelines remained quite similar till the very end :D

Best wishes with your future plans in Canada...

Thanks and same to you.

Where are you planning to reside mcadam?

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
chiyakam said:

That's crazy! This EE system is really not up to standard yet, is it? So so inconsistent from candidate to candidate.

By the way chiyakam, did you order GCMS notes at any point? And did you get any indication from it that the processing was all done and that you were ready for visa?

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Musikwala said:
That's crazy! This EE system is really not up to standard yet, is it? So so inconsistent from candidate to candidate.

By the way chiyakam, did you order GCMS notes at any point? And did you get any indication from it that the processing was all done and that you were ready for visa?
In my GCMS notes for EE application I have seen the email details of my lawyer for my traditional paper application.

I am not using any lawyer for my EE application. I have mentioned this discrepancy to Ottawa VO but havent heard back anyting yet.

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
mcadam said:
Thanks. I am settling in British Columbia. What about you?
I am in financial compliance (AML/CFT, fraud and sanctions) so maybe Toronto....but wherever i get a job.

Scorpion1987

Apr 8, 2016
Update,,,
Hello friends,, just got my passport and COPR,, going to the border in few hours,,as its just 20 mins away,,,
Any advice? Do I need to pay for my pr card.??

darky07

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Scorpion1987 said:
Update,,,
Hello friends,, just got my passport and COPR,, going to the border in few hours,,as its just 20 mins away,,,
Any advice? Do I need to pay for my pr card.??
Already replied in the other thread.

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
Good morning folks!! I'm happy to announce my PPR post a wait of 7 months, 1 week and 6 days!! My application was approved on 6th April and as per CIC RFV was sent then only, however it wasn't received either by me or by my lawyer. Thanks to this forum and specially adin.blr, who posted his details here and I could follow the same steps to snatch my PPR from CIC :p!!

I had ordered my 2nd set of GCMS notes on 10th May, will post the details here once I receive them. Good luck to everyone waiting!!

MuhammadMazid

May 9, 2016
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
Congratulations :)
chiyakam said:
Good morning folks!! I'm happy to announce my PPR post a wait of 7 months, 1 week and 6 days!! My application was approved on 6th April and as per CIC RFV was sent then only, however it wasn't received either by me or by my lawyer. Thanks to this forum and specially adin.blr, who posted his details here and I could follow the same steps to snatch my PPR from CIC :p!!

I had ordered my 2nd set of GCMS notes on 10th May, will post the details here once I receive them. Good luck to everyone waiting!!

Scorpion1987

Apr 8, 2016
Landed,,officially,, after 6 years of being here,,,never left, studied, got studied course job,,but had to change to get the pr,,,2 years of hard work,
Finally,, golden words,,SIR CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE A PERMANENT RESIDENT, AND THESE ARE ALL YOUR RIGHTS.