Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
bellaluna said:
Just got the "updated" status (no notification email) and background check is now "in progress".

First explicit update in 3 months, although I know from GCMS notes there was some work done that wasn't reflected in MyCIC.
Positive sign ...lets hope for the best ...bingo :D

EST123

Jan 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received my COPR today and myCIC was changed to approved, I am going to land in July

It has been a very long 19months, from missing out on CEC as the cap had been filled, and all that entails: Selling my stuff, leaving my job, house, friends, lifestyle, retuning home, finding a new job, new place to stay etc etc. I nearly thought about giving up when my first express entry application was rejected after waiting for 5 months to receive and invitation, but I am so glad I persevered. Best of luck to everybody who is still waiting, it is totally worth it.

Thanks also to anybody who has provided help along the way.

EST123

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
EST123 said:
I received my COPR today and myCIC was changed to approved, I am going to land in July

It has been a very long 19months, from missing out on CEC as the cap had been filled, and all that entails: Selling my stuff, leaving my job, house, friends, lifestyle, retuning home, finding a new job, new place to stay etc etc. I nearly thought about giving up when my first express entry application was rejected after waiting for 5 months to receive and invitation, but I am so glad I persevered. Best of luck to everybody who is still waiting, it is totally worth it.

EST123
Congrats!

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
Finished my Landing yesterday night at Rainbow bridge, Not at all busy as its the day after the long weekend. Coming to the experience Its nothing different than many of our regular trips to USA, except this time we walked into the CBSA office and the officer just asked the class we applied under and no other questions.

Once again I thank everyone here for supporting each other. Good luck for the remaining people waiting to finish this journey. Now will take a break from the forums for sometime, Will come back to help others.

Cheers guys. :)

May 4, 2016
Hi All,

I have been a silent member of this thread all this while. Needs an urgent suggestion. I have just got the below email from CPC-CTD-Ottawa:

Please note that a letter requesting your RPRF payment was sent to you on 2016/04/14 (attached). To date, we have not received any payment for your application. Please note that if we do not receive a payment within the next 7 days, your application may be refused.

Regards,

GO14051
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada"

I have already paid the RPRF on 15th April, 2016 and uploaded the receipt on MyCIC under my application and submitted it on the same day. Please advise what should I do now.

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
bellaluna said:
Just got the "updated" status (no notification email) and background check is now "in progress".

First explicit update in 3 months, although I know from GCMS notes there was some work done that wasn't reflected in MyCIC.
Positive development!

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
MyCIC application profile updated to CLOSED and APPROVED today! Seems Pretoria VO is working some cases...

Now waiting to get back my passport and CoPR.

Guys can I go ahead and make flight reservations? I am planning to land in July.

HRGUY

Mar 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EST123 said:

EST123
so happy to see stories like yours. Congrats !!!

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Just checked MyCIC and the system reflects:

Application/profile status - Closed
Review of eligibility - Passed
Review of medical results - Passed
Review of submitted documents - Provided
Scheduling an interview Help
A background check - Complete
Final decision - has been approved

So I am just waiting on the return of my passport and CoPR

Thanks for your help .....All the best guys

EMNG5

Feb 25, 2014
singh.tarunpreet@gmail.co said:
Hi All,

I have been a silent member of this thread all this while. Needs an urgent suggestion. I have just got the below email from CPC-CTD-Ottawa:

Please note that a letter requesting your RPRF payment was sent to you on 2016/04/14 (attached). To date, we have not received any payment for your application. Please note that if we do not receive a payment within the next 7 days, your application may be refused.

Regards,

GO14051
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

I have already paid the RPRF on 15th April, 2016 and uploaded the receipt on MyCIC under my application and submitted it on the same day. Please advise what should I do now.
Call to CIC and tell them your scenario and also raise a CSE. Send your receipt again from CSE with all the mandatory details.
After 2 days of sending the details than call to cic again and ask them for their confirmation that if they received it or not.

Check your bank that if the required amount is debited or not?

PN2511

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-11-2015
AOR Received.
5-11-2015
File Transfer...
3-12-2015
Passport Req..
18/4/2016
singh.tarunpreet@gmail.co said:
Hi All,

Regards,

GO14051

I would email them back with the receipt . They are very prompt in responding to email

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
Tishfaith said:
Just checked MyCIC and the system reflects:

Application/profile status - Closed
Review of eligibility - Passed
Review of medical results - Passed
Review of submitted documents - Provided
Scheduling an interview Help
A background check - Complete
Final decision - has been approved

So I am just waiting on the return of my passport and CoPR

Thanks for your help .....All the best guys
Congrats! When are you landing?

Kumarp

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-12-2015 Passed
Got our passports and copr this morning... Yayyyyyy!!!!

cactusb

Dec 12, 2014
Today I reached 6 months mark but almost no news for me. They asked for scan copy of my new passport last week. I have submitted the same last week itself.

Will it take more time for me to get the PPR as I have submitted the new passport scans now? I just got it renewed last month.