+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in November 2015 - Let's get together

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
vish2086 said:
I received my PPR yesterday. My wife is pregnant and is due in August. One of the forum members suggested to intimate CIC of the change. I will intimating CIC about the same by sending an email or raising Case Specific Enquiy. Now should I wait till I get a reply or go ahead and send my passports to VFS.
I think right now, you can not do anything. just send your passports.

deniss

Jun 18, 2015
congratulation to all those who got they PRs .

and pray for others and myself to get our PRs as soon as possible.

Jagdeep19831

May 4, 2016
Lots of applicant received the ppr yesterday, Congrats to all of them.
But status still showing Background check in progress. Is there any problem or any issue about application.
AOR :- 13th November 2015
RPRF fee paid :- 15th April 2016

Please reply if anybody knows about it

mango.mango

Sep 19, 2015
Jagdeep19831 said:
But status still showing Background check in progress. Is there any problem or any issue about application.

I am in the same boat as you... AOR 13th November. Are you FSW Inland? Or under which category are you? How long is your background in progress? Hope our turn is coming soon!)

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
OMG...I got the PPR yesterday some 15 hours back.... Thanks to the Almighty ALLAH and all the members in this forum who has helped me and guided through the entire process. Cant explain how happy I am right now..

It exactly took 6 months to get the PPR.

I hope and pray from the bottom of my heart for everyone else who is waitin for PPR.

But something is very strange, the BG is still in process and there is no update in the mycic but I got the email Ready for Visa.

At the bottom of the email in Appendix B it is mentioned as CPCO - CPC Ottawa. Does that mean I have to send my passport to CPCO? But where is the address?

I am residing in Qatar now, can anyone suggest how to send the passport to CPC Ottawa?

Thanks alot everyone once again for your support.

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Jagdeep19831 said:

Yesterday's rain was mostly for FSW/CEC Inlands, are you applying under one of those streams?

wifiwifey said:
OMG...I got the PPR yesterday some 15 hours back.... Thanks to the Almighty ALLAH and all the members in this forum who has helped me and guided through the entire process. Cant explain how happy I am right now..

It exactly took 6 months to get the PPR.

I hope and pray from the bottom of my heart for everyone else who is waitin for PPR.

But something is very strange, the BG is still in process and there is no update in the mycic but I got the email Ready for Visa.

At the bottom of the email in Appendix B it is mentioned as CPCO - CPC Ottawa. Does that mean I have to send my passport to CPCO? But where is the address?

I am residing in Qatar now, can anyone suggest how to send the passport to CPC Ottawa?

Thanks alot everyone once again for your support.
Congratulations! Everything is fine, your myCIC status will change once your passport is stamped, or it might not change at all, there were a few cases like that, too.
There should be a section in your RFV email with instructions for people who have no Canadian/U.S. address, what does it say? If you don't have country-specific instructions for Qatar, you can email them and ask for a VO change, to be able to submit your passport to your local VO or VFS.

Chiuzi

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
duckirha said:
Wow it's PPR rain. I am extremely sorry bcoz I can't open my laptop, and too much busy for travelling to Canada for landing. Congrats to all PPR.
Not good for outlanders... it seems to take longer than inlanders

visahopeful

Apr 29, 2016
Hi guys

I also got PPR yesterday. I have been silently observing this thread for a few months, it's really helpful so thanks to everyone on here. My timeline is:

CEC Inland
ITA: 23 Oct
App submitted: 22 Nov
AOR: 22 Nov
Medicals passed: 2 Dec
Request for travel history: 21 Dec
Background checks changed to not needed at this time: shortly after submitting travel history
Background check changed back to in progress: 15 Mar
PPR: 3 May

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
nyadlapati said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question. I had my baby born in Canada during the processing of my application. I have notified CIC about the birth of my baby in January and sent them the date of birth certificate. CIC acknowledged me back that the certificate was received and since the baby is a Canadian citizen, they don't need anything. I see the information about the baby being added in my GCMS notes as well. Now that I ve received my PPR, I am thinking that there is no need to send the passport of the baby as she is a Canadian citizen and passport holder. Can any body who has experience in this regard let me know if I am doing right??

Thanks in advance
You are right... You do not need to send anything for your baby. Your baby is a by-born Canadian Citizen.... IRCC has all the information as soon as they acknowledge his/her birth certificate. he/she will get Canadian passport before you guys.... ha ha ha ... congratulation to you guys for the new born baby and PPR :)

Scorpion1987

Apr 8, 2016
visahopeful said:
Hi guys

I also got PPR yesterday. I have been silently observing this thread for a few months, it's really helpful so thanks to everyone on here. My timeline is:

CEC Inland
ITA: 23 Oct
App submitted: 22 Nov
AOR: 22 Nov
Medicals passed: 2 Dec
Request for travel history: 21 Dec
Background checks changed to not needed at this time: shortly after submitting travel history
Background check changed back to in progress: 15 Mar
PPR: 3 May

Hi,, congrats to you for the ppr,,, one question did u get a my cic account update about the ppr or through email?
As I have been getting all my updates through my cic??

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Hi All,

Congrats on all the PR notification guys......happy for you guys!!!!

Today officially makes it 6 months since my AOR.

As my signature timeline shows I got the request for Permanent Residence Fee on April 15 but no update since then.

Hope I get it soon :( :( ::) ::)

AOR - Nov 4, 2015
Medical Passed - Nov 5, 2015
Background check - April 1, 2016
Request for Permanent Residence Fee - April 15, 2016
PR - ???

dhimanna

Jan 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tishfaith said:
Hi All,

Congrats on all the PR notification guys......happy for you guys!!!!

Today officially makes it 6 months since my AOR.

As my signature timeline shows I got the request for Permanent Residence Fee on April 15 but no update since then.

Hope I get it soon :( :( ::) ::)

AOR - Nov 4, 2015
Medical Passed - Nov 5, 2015
Background check - April 1, 2016
Request for Permanent Residence Fee - April 15, 2016
PR - ???
Hang in there!! You should be listed in the next batch of heavy rain :)

visahopeful

Apr 29, 2016
Scorpion1987 said:
Hi,, congrats to you for the ppr,,, one question did u get a my cic account update about the ppr or through email?
As I have been getting all my updates through my cic??
I got an email. There haven't been any updates to my MyCIC account

fdiwisha

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
RABAT
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2015
AOR Received.
20/11/2015
Med's Done....
24/11/2015
Hi everyone,

Congratulations to all the one who got their PR, it gives us such a hope.

Today, my profile was updated my BG Check went from not needed to in progress, I hope I will hear good news soon.

Good luck to everyone.

maddy.10m

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-11-2015
Passport Req..
5-5-2016
Congratulations all who received PPR. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
Glad to see that CIC has started to move along, especially for FSW. Hope this continues and other streams and months also are processed faster.