+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in November 2015 - Let's get together

amrendrapal

Jan 11, 2016
bobzritz said:
And guess what buddies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

Its the

PPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Finally!!!!

Today is the day!!!!!!!!

Ready for Visa Mail arrived!!!

CIC officers woke up after a loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg slumber!!!!!!!!!!!

Praise be to God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prayers answered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats

amrendrapal

Jan 11, 2016
t_999 said:
AOR: November 15, 2015
Med passed: Nov End

then no information for almost 4 months

Today,
A background check is needed: In Review: May 3, 2016

What does it mean? Any idea guys. How long will this be in this stage.

Thank you,
T
PPR is around corner for you.
I got mine 9 days after background check went to in progress

gautamj

Jun 16, 2015
Looks like a lot of people have got their PPRs today...
And so have I!! Amazing to no longer be waiting after so long..

Just one question though, me and my wife are in Mumbai, India, and the instructions are to send our passports to the Sydney, Australia office.
We applied for PR back when we were in Australia, maybe this is due to that. Although, my address on the PPR letter is my Mumbai address.

So not sure what to do.. Should I proceed to get photos, etc. tomorrow and show up at the VFS office in Mumbai, or should I call CIC before that ?

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
gautamj said:

Just one question though, me and my wife are in Mumbai, India, and the instructions are to send our passports to the Sydney, Australia office.
We applied for PR back when we were in Australia, maybe this is due to that. Although, my address on the PPR letter is my Mumbai address.

So not sure what to do.. Should I proceed to get photos, etc. tomorrow and show up at the VFS office in Mumbai, or should I call CIC before that ?
You have to request for a VO change for submitting the passport. Details mentioned in the email how to do that.

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
tansemjiang said:
Hi guys,

Very glad to see a lot people got PPR today, hopes that means cic begins to deal with November cases normally.

I still feel like I am forgotten by cic. I see most of you are very happy because BG in progress. But my BG in progress from December 24th, 2015, already 4 months, nothing happens. No updates, no news.

My timeline:
EE PNP INLAND
AOR: November 26, 2015
Med pass: can't remember, but in December, 2015
BG in progress: December 24, 2015.
Eligible in progress:December 24, 2015.

I think my BG in progress because on December 24, 2015 I got a request letter asked the RCMP criminal record check, submitted a week later. Anyone met this situation? request a RCMP criminal record?
Don't worry, BG is in process from the early stages for most inland applicants. The ones who are happy with their BG going in progress are mostly outlands, you can confirm this by looking at the spreadsheets. I'd say your application is within normal timeline, you just have to hang on a little bit more. Or you can also order GCMS notes if you want to better understand what's going on with your application.

gautamj said:

Congratulations!
You need to email IRCC at the email address your PPR came from and ask for a VO change, they'll send you a new PPR. Your local VO won't expect you otherwise.

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Few Mins back I got another mail, I guess, I got it because of my wife. Right now, she is in Bangladesh and she is accompanied in the application. After getting this email, I am little bit confused that do I still need to make the request for changing the VO for her passport stamping or not ? CIC already took care of that and she can directly submit her passport to local VFS office? Can someone put some light pleaseeeee

Please use this letter if any of your accompanying dependent(s) are currently residing in Bangladesh

Dear XXXXX:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. The processing of your application is almost complete. Before a permanent resident visa can be issued to you (and your accompanying family members, if applicable), you will need to follow the steps below.

Note: This letter is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued to you.

þ Please submit two (2) passport-sized photos taken within the last six (6) months of you and each of your accompanying family members. Information regarding photo specifications for Permanent Residents can be found here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
***Please note that our photo specifications have recently changed. Please review the information in this guide for the most up-to-date specifications.***

Please do not staple the photos. Enclose the photos of each person in a separate envelope. On each envelope, write your application number and the name of the person whose photos are enclosed. Submit the photos in the same package as the passport(s).

þ Please submit original passports for:
1. You;
2. Your spouse/common-law partner (if applicable); and
3. All dependent children who will accompany you to Canada (if applicable).

See Appendix A for instructions on how to submit your passport(s) and photos.

Before you submit your passport(s):
o Check that there are at least two (2) blank pages in each passport.
o Check that you have ordinary passports. Permanent resident visas for Canada cannot be issued in Diplomatic or Official passports.
o Check the expiry date of all passports. Passports should be valid for at least twelve (12) months.

Fill out the form we have included as Appendix B and enclose it with your passport(s) and photos.

þ If you or any of your accompanying family members currently holds a valid temporary resident visa, study permit, or work permit for Canada in an expired passport, please submit the expired passport with your current passport.

You must comply with the above requirements within thirty (30) days from the date of this letter. Failure to comply with these instructions may result in the refusal of your application.

After submitting everything to our office please allow one (1) month for the return of your passport(s). Do not contact our office to enquire about the status of your application until after one (1) month has passed.

This is a computer-generated letter which requires no signature.

Appendix A
How to Submit your Passport(s) and Photos

Applicants who reside in Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, or Vietnam should send their passports to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore through the secure service offered by a Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC). The service includes two-way secure shipping and tracking. A service charge must be paid for each applicant to cover handling and courier costs. Once processing has been completed, passports will be returned to the CVAC for collection by the applicants. Please note that processing may be longer for passports which are not sent via a Canada Visa Application Centre. Applicants with access to a CVAC are strongly encouraged to utilize this service.

Applicants residing in countries which are not currently serviced by a Canada Visa Application Centre may send passports directly to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore. Please see the instructions below.

PLEASE NOTE: Passports may not be submitted in person to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Residents of BANGLADESH

Submit passports to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Dhaka, Chittagong or Sylhet

For address, service hours, and instructions for how to submit passports through the
Canada Visa Application Centres in Bangladesh, visit this website:
www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/bangladesh/

Appendix B

Info Table for family.

vish2086

Apr 21, 2016
Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally the mail that we have been eagerly waiting for has come today.

I got my Ready For Visa mail too. Congratulations to everyone who got their PPR's today.

However I have one clarification.

There is a section in the mail
3) Change in Circumstances

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

As my wife is pregnant and is due in August the above applies to me. How should I inform the office ?

Thanks in advance.

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
vish2086 said:
Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally the mail that we have been eagerly waiting for has come today.

I got my Ready For Visa mail too. Congratulations to everyone who got their PPR's today.

However I have one clarification.

There is a section in the mail
3) Change in Circumstances

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

As my wife is pregnant and is due in August the above applies to me. How should I inform the office ?

Thanks in advance.
According to the rules answer is "YES". But if your expected date is far after your intended landing date, in that case, I guess you may avoid that but it always good to remain honest and sincere about information with CIC. Send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca about your wife's pregnancy and expected date with a doctor's report. If the doctor is CIC authorized, that is better. Please mention UCI number, Application number and applicants name clearly in the mail.

sandey999

Nov 20, 2015
PPR's Today

SSLEE FSW Inland
amrendrapal FSW Inland
nmeka CEC Inland
pmathew CEC Inland
boyoboy FSW Inland
djumbo31 FSW Inland
blackpearl FSW Outland
darky07 CEC Inland
SeanDame FSW Inland
sanjaydutt FSW Inland
iCanada007 FSW Inland
raj_bond FSW Inland
bobzritz FSW/Outland
madToothbrush FSW/Outland
Maryna FSW Inland
gautamj FSW/Outland
vish2086 FSW/Outland

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
bobzritz said:
bobzritz FSW/Outland
ITA - 09/18/2015
Submitted on - 11/03/2015
AOR - 11/03/2015
Medicals Passed - 11/05/2015
Background check into progress - 04/01/2016
RPRF request - 04/15/2016
PPPPP!!!! PPPPP!!!! RRRRR!!!! - May 3rd 2016
Congrats dude!!! Quite the similar timeline there...

Olli

Jan 12, 2015
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
11 MAY 2015
Nomination.....
02 OCT 2015
AOR Received.
06 NOV 2015
Med's Done....
NOV 2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2016
Awesome day! One more applicant has got his PPR! Its I am!!! :p

Just three days before 6 months.

We are CEC/FSW/PNP inland
AOR 06 NOV

Hope I won`t be the last one today!

I wish you at least 10 more PPR for Novemberians today! :)

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
sandey999 said:
PPR's Today

SSLEE FSW Inland
amrendrapal FSW Inland
nmeka CEC Inland
pmathew CEC Inland
boyoboy FSW Inland
djumbo31 FSW Inland
blackpearl FSW Outland
darky07 CEC Inland
SeanDame FSW Inland
sanjaydutt FSW Inland
iCanada007 FSW Inland
raj_bond FSW Inland
bobzritz FSW/Outland
madToothbrush FSW/Outland
Maryna FSW Inland
gautamj FSW/Outland
vish2086 FSW/Outland
Wow it's PPR rain. I am extremely sorry bcoz I can't open my laptop, and too much busy for travelling to Canada for landing. Congrats to all PPR.