25-11-2015 Passed
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-04-2016
TONY CHEUNG said:
the defult rule in CIC is to process the CEC, PNP first and then FSW, November PNPs are almost done now so the FSW PPR rain will be most likely in the following few weeks.
Is it so??.... as I am still waiting being CEC Inland along with other inlanders....

vineshparekh

Jul 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-11-22015
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-05-2016
kvr007 said:
Is it so??.... as I am still waiting being CEC Inland along with other inlanders....
Are you PNP applicant or no PNP?

kvr007

Aug 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-11-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with APP
Med's Request
Submitted with APP
Med's Done....
25-11-2015 Passed
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-04-2016
vineshparekh said:
Are you PNP applicant or no PNP?
non Pnp.... I have lmia

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
I just received a message in myCIC account with the following-

Dear XXX,
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the
Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still
ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee
(RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be
paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common
law partner, if applicable.
If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay
the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following
these steps:

So, this is a RPRF request? Does that mean I will get a PPR for sure? After a PPR how long do I get to send my Passport?

Thanks for your help so far!

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
wifiwifey said:

Dear XXX,
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the
Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still
ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee
(RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be
paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common
If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay
the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following
these steps:

So, this is a RPRF request? Does that mean I will get a PPR for sure? After a PPR how long do I get to send my Passport?

Well, I dont think that this will guarantee you the PPR for sure. But if you do not have any problem or issues in Admissibility review then you will get PPR inshallah. I did not pay the RPRF upfront, so I have got an email to pay the RPRF on Dec and after that no update yet.
Hope this helps.

Thomasdanr

Sep 9, 2015
wifiwifey said:

Dear XXX,
these steps:

I do not what that message means but I got the exact same message and I got my PPR 3 weeks after that. So Best of Luck. I guess it is a very good sign.

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Ok, Thank you very much.

When I am trying to pay my RPRF fees, I need to register first in that website and then do I choose 2 in the number of applicants because I have an accompanying spouse? What is the procedure to pay if you could break it down for me?

Thanks alot

kalodighi said:
Well, I dont think that this will guarantee you the PPR for sure. But if you do not have any problem or issues in Admissibility review then you will get PPR inshallah. I did not pay the RPRF upfront, so I have got an email to pay the RPRF on Dec and after that no update yet.
Hope this helps.

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
sajeed100 said:
Hi all I submitted my fswp inland application on November 2015 and still waiting for my PPR after medical passed there's no update on my case.
I wanted to know that I need to travel to my home country India, if suppose I am in India and got my PPR then can I send my passport for stamping my visa from India itself or not.
Waiting for your reply soon.
Thanks.
Can you share your application timeline to add you in the spreadsheet of November, please? AOR in November: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SDdkSfcgmxLqg_g6tEBWRJMElm_yQsjw4bMLujVCIGs/edit#gid=83743221

If you travel to India and get your PPR there, you have to think how long you will stay there? If you stay there another two or three months in India, it would be better to request CIC to change your visa office. Or you can cut your trip short and go back to Canada and send your passport. Normally people get 30 days to submit passports, some get 15 days to do it. Thanks

Uangel

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
OOPNP
NOC Code......
Olli said:
Duckirha, could you please update my timeline

Olli (PNP/inland)

BG in progress 02/22/2016
Additional documents Schedule 4 and 4A, clarification of travel history, renew the letter of consent for children
Additional documents sub. date 02/03/16

Thank you very much for maintaining the spreadsheet!
Congrats Olli! That's one step from PPR now!

canadakg

Jan 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-11-2015
wifiwifey said:

Dear XXX,
these steps:

I think it means you will definitely get PPR. I have never seen a case where after RPRF request anyone has faced any problem ... All the best !!!

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
So, after getting this letter. How did you pay the fees? Did you have an accompanying spouse for whom a payment was required? Now after I login it is asking me Number of Applications do i choose two and go ahead with paying CAD980. or Do I need to pay 490 once and then again pay another 490 in a different transaction? or Does wife needs to create a new account?

Sorry, just freaking out...I think this has to be very simple.

Thomasdanr said:
I do not what that message means but I got the exact same message and I got my PPR 3 weeks after that. So Best of Luck. I guess it is a very good sign.

rod.siq

Mar 19, 2015
wifiwifey said:
So, after getting this letter. How did you pay the fees? Did you have an accompanying spouse for whom a payment was required? Now after I login it is asking me Number of Applications do i choose two and go ahead with paying CAD980. or Do I need to pay 490 once and then again pay another 490 in a different transaction? or Does wife needs to create a new account?

Sorry, just freaking out...I think this has to be very simple.
I paid 980 for me and my wife (did it yesterday). The visa office which is processing my application asked for sending the receipt along with the passports so, if your case is like mine, I guess it doesn't matter if you pay for 2 applicants once, or twice for one applicant, as long as you send the receipts with your passports. I guess also it doesn't matter who paid the fee (you, your wife, a friend or even a stranger :eek:) ). And, of course, a letter explaining what you did is always a good idea, specially if you feel not so secure if what you did is OK.

kmagnusc

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-10-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
5-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2016
LANDED..........
02-04-2016
kalodighi said:
AOR Nov 3... but no response so far.. not even medical passed... :-[ Feeling hopeless and frustrated...

BC PNP.. Inland
Sorry to hear that, Kalodighi! Have you ordered your GCMS notes?

SeanDame

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
01-11-2015
IELTS Request
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
Just got my BOWP approved... Applied on Nov 23rd by mail.. Exactly 4 months..,
So I know my r10 is ok... That's a good sign :) let's hope for better news

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
kmagnusc said:
Sorry to hear that, Kalodighi! Have you ordered your GCMS notes?
Yes I did, a week ago... But i have a question about that. My wife is the main applicant, so i ordered the GCMS notes with her name, do you think that i have to order for mine separately to get my information?

Thanks