14-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
11-04-2016
Hi frens

Just wish to update, leaving for my dream destination on 11th April.

Good luck to all of you

NinoDee

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Doc's Request.
Awaiting.....
Nomination.....
Awaiting.....
AOR Received.
29-05-2017
harry16125 said:
Hi frens

Just wish to update, leaving for my dream destination on 11th April.

Good luck to all of you

congratulations! Wish you all the best in your new endeavour!!!

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
Hi

Just want to update that my backgroundcheck went from "not needed at this time" to "in progress" yesterday. My "review for eligibility" is still "in progress". I passed my medical exam 3 months ago. Do you know when can I hear about the next step/update?

Thank you

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
tiffany123 said:
Hi

Just want to update that my backgroundcheck went from "not needed at this time" to "in progress" yesterday. My "review for eligibility" is still "in progress". I passed my medical exam 3 months ago. Do you know when can I hear about the next step/update?

Thank you
Good news is on the way the!.. whats your AOR ?

I am a CEC applicant too Dec 15 AOR and my background check is also " not needed at this time"

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
ssd said:
Good news is on the way the!.. whats your AOR ?

I am a CEC applicant too Dec 15 AOR and my background check is also " not needed at this time"
My AOR is Nov 4th :( I know people who have the same timeline with me already have their PR and landed >< ... The waiting is killing me

canadakg

Jan 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-11-2015
tiffany123 said:
My AOR is Nov 4th :( I know people who have the same timeline with me already have their PR and landed >< ... The waiting is killing me
tiffany123, whenever you feed sad about wait, look at us the great FSW outland applicant .. it will definitely cheer you up /// ;D ;D ;D

HRGUY

Mar 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiffany123 said:
We share the same timeline from our OOPNP till now.

lol, you have been quiet for a while, i was just wondering about your PR status yesterday when i saw my BG went into In Process. I am assuming it is a good sign and our PPR is just around conner. Just like how we get our PNP nominations, it's just matter of time.

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
HRGUY said:
We share the same timeline from our OOPNP till now.

lol, you have been quiet for a while, i was just wondering about your PR status yesterday when i saw my BG went into In Process. I am assuming it is a good sign and our PPR is just around conner. Just like how we get our PNP nominations, it's just matter of time.
Lol haha.... I figured it's not good for me mentally to keep checking the forum (like I did with my PNP) because I will be really anxious seeing other people have update and I'm still waiting for mine. So I barely visit the forum anymore lol.

It's really funny how our timeline is nearly the same for both PNP and now PR :) I hope we will have our PPR soon

callmesuzie

Oct 8, 2015
Also got a ghost mail EST 12:04, but no update in MYCIC.

ON PNP inland.
NOV 20 2015 AOR (Applied Nov 19 local time, NOV 20 on AOR document)
DEC 2 2015 Medical passed
MAR 17 2016 Background check in process

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Hi all, I'm excited to see things are moving for the inland applicants! It seems they started working on us novembrists :)

Just a little update: got my GCMS notes yesterday (ordered Feb17, generated Feb19), and the summary is: nothing is started))
Med check is the only thing "passed", everything else is "not started", the last note from an agent dates Nov 28, but the last update in the file summary on the first page is Jan 13 for some reason.

The interesting thing is, I was refused a visa once and had to answer "yes" to the relevant statutory question, and so I was expecting to get a Schedule A request, but it's been almost 4 months, and nothing. As bellaluna said, the Schedules are usually requested during the R10 check, so I was worried I haven't even passed R10 yet. But in the last note in my file it says that R10 is ok, and also "Refer to eDoc ##### for reference to Schedule A/Statutory questions". Did anybody see something like this before?
I did provide all the information I had on that refusal in my LoE upon submitting my eAPR. Could that "eDoc ####" be my LoE, and could it be that they're satisfied with the explanation and decided not to request the SchA? ???

r1ley

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
ellia said:
Hi all, I'm excited to see things are moving for the inland applicants! It seems they started working on us novembrists :)

Just a little update: got my GCMS notes yesterday (ordered Feb17, generated Feb19), and the summary is: nothing is started))
Med check is the only thing "passed", everything else is "not started", the last note from an agent dates Nov 28, but the last update in the file summary on the first page is Jan 13 for some reason.

The interesting thing is, I was refused a visa once and had to answer "yes" to the relevant statutory question, and so I was expecting to get a Schedule A request, but it's been almost 4 months, and nothing. As bellaluna said, the Schedules are usually requested during the R10 check, so I was worried I haven't even passed R10 yet. But in the last note in my file it says that R10 is ok, and also "Refer to eDoc ##### for reference to Schedule A/Statutory questions". Did anybody see something like this before?
I did provide all the information I had on that refusal in my LoE upon submitting my eAPR. Could that "eDoc ####" be my LoE, and could it be that they're satisfied with the explanation and decided not to request the SchA? ???
If you explained your reason for visa refusal in LOE you will likely not be asked for schedule A. I know someone who did this. She was not asked for schedule A and she received PPR.

mr. gerbil

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
manpreetkaur30061984 said:
Any news ?? Has anyone got PPR email yet ?
Not yet....I don't think it's gonna happen today
Maybe next week