SahiSh said:
Guys finally yesterday I got my ppr....That is the most awaited movement

My timeline

Aor 26 Nov
Medical & Schedule forms request within a week
Rprf request - around 25 jan
BG in progress 2 march
PPR 2 march

Thnx a lot guys for ur support n guidance. ;)
Congrats....Updated the ss.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have seen lot of december ppr these days and they all are outland. I am happy that things are moving but so frustated why inlands dont have priority in ppr process. Some people say it depends on case to case so outlands recieve fast but case to case apply on few individuals not all inland? Its nothing against people who recieve ppr in december or january its all about priority. We are staying in Canada, waiting for pnp or lmia and then we dont get priority does it make any sense.

Seriously, i have no hope from cic that november applicants will get ppr in April instead of march like October applicants get it in feb like in 4 months. These days i dont like to login here sometimes i ignore to login.

This is my view or opinion nothing against applicants but question to CIC

pmathew

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaiveer Singh said:
I have seen lot of december ppr these days and they all are outland. I am happy that things are moving but so frustated why inlands dont have priority in ppr process. Some people say it depends on case to case so outlands recieve fast but case to case apply on few individuals not all inland? Its nothing against people who recieve ppr in december or january its all about priority. We are staying in Canada, waiting for pnp or lmia and then we dont get priority does it make any sense.

Seriously, i have no hope from cic that november applicants will get ppr in April instead or march like October applicants get it in feb like in 4 months. These days i dont like to login here sometimes i ignore to login.

This is my view or opinion nothing against applicants but question to CIC
@Jaiveer Singh, i understand your frustration.
I am also in the same situation . CEC inland no updates for a long time. In 4th month now. My WP is also expiring in Jul.
If i get a decision made atleast in March, i can plan something..

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pmathew said:
@Jaiveer Singh, i understand your frustration.
I am also in the same situation . CEC inland no updates for a long time. In 4th month now. My WP is also expiring in Jul.
If i get a decision made atleast in March, i can plan something..
My work permit is going to expire in may 5 and outland applicants do not need any work permit or they dnt have to worry for extention so who is the priority? I am Bc pnp inland applicant, i have tied to BC paying tax, staying here for one year and outland pnp applicants have no ties to province and getting faster than us.

Why would i pay 150$ for BOWP and take all that pain. Its disgusting

manpreetkaur30061984

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaiveer Singh said:
My work permit is going to expire in may 5 and outland applicants do not need any work permit or they dnt have to worry for extention so who is the priority? I am Bc pnp inland applicant, i have tied to BC paying tax, staying here for one year and outland pnp applicants have no ties to province and getting faster than us.

Jaiveer I understand you have lost the patience now but lets just wait for one more month , may be a miracle happens.
If on your GCM notes it states that all the things have been checked by agent (like your PNP, Police check and experience ) then it should not take much longer now.
Everybody is praying that November applicants get it soon.
SO be relaxed and patient.

Kumarp

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-12-2015 Passed
Jaiveer Singh said:

Hey Jaiveer, I totally understand your frustration coz me myself an Inland applicant, lived here for about 4.5 years, paying taxes, got a job, well settled etc... But remember all this was out of our own personal will and has nothing to do with CIC or the government. CIC never promised you to give PR just because you live and work in Canada, the expectation while giving the work permit to you was that you will work here until your permit expires and will leave the country after. Its upto you to extend your stay here or leave when it expires. If they have a process, they got to follow it.

My suggestion would be if your survival really depends on extending your stay in Canada, then do your part best and try everything you could to stay put here and leave the rest to them. When looking from our perspective it makes sense to get done with Inland applicants first, but that won't be a fair process and probably CIC has some strategies and process that they may have to follow. Also, remember; the system is trying to be equal to everyone irrespective of the applicants living here or else where, so we should be happy about it.

I am on the same boat, I'd say tough times bro! just suck it up like I do, get a Tims and enjoy the winter blues :p ;D Don't worry everyone of us will get a chance!!

Scottygirl

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Doc's Request.
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront (passed Dec 15 2015)
Passport Req..
05-05-2016 (sent 06-05-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
Kumarp said:
I am on the same boat, I'd say tough times bro! just suck it up like I do, get a Tims and enjoy the winter blues :p ;D Don't worry everyone of us will get a chance!!
Nothing better than a Tims! :p

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manpreetkaur30061984 said:
Jaiveer I understand you have lost the patience now but lets just wait for one more month , may be a miracle happens.
If on your GCM notes it states that all the things have been checked by agent (like your PNP, Police check and experience ) then it should not take much longer now.
Everybody is praying that November applicants get it soon.
SO be relaxed and patient.

I have patience but i was just discussing and it is a valid point. Why outland pnp are faster from
Inland pnp. I understand your point but staying in country, have ties with them but still waiting for miracle. No ties with country and getting ppr without miracle? We can write and wait thats it wow

manpreetkaur30061984

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaiveer Singh said:
I have patience but i was just discussing and it is a valid point. Why outland pnp are faster from
Inland pnp. I understand your point but staying in country, have ties with them but still waiting for miracle. No ties with country and getting ppr without miracle? We can write and wait thats it wow
Well there is nothing we can do about it. and yes you are right PNP inland should be their priority. We already are in BC and well settled with a job so only they know why are they doing this.

li195724763

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CANADA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-Oct-2015
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
20-Nov-2015
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-Apr-2016
Jaiveer Singh said:
The only valid point came to my mind is: maybe outland VISA office receives less applications compares to inland.

I'm under PNP category too,inland, hope good news will come in this and following month.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kumarp said:
Hey Jaiveer, I totally understand your frustration coz me myself an Inland applicant, lived here for about 4.5 years, paying taxes, got a job, well settled etc... But remember all this was out of our own personal will and has nothing to do with CIC or the government. CIC never promised you to give PR just because you are live and work in Canada, the expectation while giving the work permit to you was that you will work here until your permit expires and will leave the country after. Its upto you to extend your stay here or leave when it expires. If they have a process, they got to follow it.

My suggestion would be if your survival really depends on extending your stay in Canada, then do your part best and try everything you could to stay put here and leave the rest to them. When looking from our perspective it makes sense to get done with Inland applicants first, but that won't be a fair process and probably CIC has some strategies and process that they may have to follow. Also, remember; the system is trying to be equal to everyone irrespective of the applicants living here or else where, so we should be happy about it.

I am just discussing but not blaming anyone specially not outlands. Somehow i believe system is not fair this is my view point and i never mention anywhere that i am expecting anything from CiC never ever. I am just saying why we have to wait thats it. I really appreciate what CIc is doing like giving ppr in 5 months instead of 1 year in paper application. But still somethings make no sense to me.

Btw i had ice cap and chicken panini and it was really good :p

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
Jaiveer Singh said:
Jaiveer as much as i feel for you, i also believe you are being irrational here.
the outland PNP aare managed at other VO which most likely are local. INland PNP FSW etc are handled at ottawa with other files, they have a huge work load and limited resources.
and its not that they haven't explained the timelines (i.e 6 months) just because others are getting early doesn't mean you should expect the same.
Just sit tight everything will be fine, and if your 6 months pass than take action.

I wish you luck, just be a little more rational and follow the system.

Kumarp

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-12-2015 Passed
kirtivsingh said:
Jaiveer as much as i feel for you, i also believe you are being irrational here.
the outland PNP aare managed at other VO which most likely are local. INland PNP FSW etc are handled at ottawa with other files, they have a huge work load and limited resources.
and its not that they haven't explained the timelines (i.e 6 months) just because others are getting early doesn't mean you should expect the same.
Just sit tight everything will be fine, and if your 6 months pass than take action.

I wish you luck, just be a little more rational and follow the system.
Exactly!!

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaiveer Singh said:

jaiveer, i think you should drop an email to the visa office where your application is being held, they will send you approval within a day if everything is checked,
i have read on this forum that people dropping emails and get their file processed same day or next.
calling call center would be a waste of time as those agents will not even look into your application status unless you cross 6 months timeline