Approved LMIA in Septembet
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-11-2015
Passport Req..
10-02-2016
ellia said:
Congratulations, duckirha! And thank you for maintaining our spreadsheet :)
They ask for Sch.A if you've answered 'yes' to any of the statutory questions or if you have gaps in personal history. If those are not your case, I guess they won't be requesting anything.

Thank you very much for this information

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
harshmaru said:
congrates..did you get a ghost email today or earlier week?
No. I just received an email from CIC that I have a message in MyCIC account. I logged in MyCIC account and found a passport request letter. My last update was Dec 17, bg changed to in progress. Thanks.

Adin.blr

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
duckirha said:
I got PPR. Though I am an applicant of October, but I wish to share with AOR in November.
HI duckirha.. Congratulations and good luck!!

MAH.123

Dec 2, 2015
hi
any one here who got ppr also got circumtances change request and what thing they require with passport i want to add my child in my application

Mkey

Aug 4, 2014
Krakow
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We got our COPRs and visas yesterday, yaaay! :D :D :D
We came straight to the visa office and within an hour we had our documents. So glad we made it! Hope it all goes smooth for you as well!

The CIC profile was updated only today - it now says the background check is complete and desicion: "the application has been approved".

infidel

Dec 17, 2014
Friends
I got my AOR in Nov 2015. After that I got a request for FBI clearance which I submitted in Jan 21 2016. I have not got any further notice/updates. When can I expect any news on this? Does the FBI clearance submission in Jon delay my process by that much time? I am seeing may of you having recieved requests for passports...congratulations! Is my process delayed? I know you may not have all the answers but please advice with what you have, may important career and personal decisions for the next few months depend on this.

Uangel

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
OOPNP
NOC Code......
infidel said:
Friends
I got my AOR in Nov 2015. After that I got a request for FBI clearance which I submitted in Jan 21 2016. I have not got any further notice/updates.

When can I expect any news on this?
Statistically you should expect some news this Feb-Mar, likely faster if you are a single outland applicant
Does the FBI clearance submission in Jon delay my process by that much time? I am seeing may of you having recieved requests for passports...congratulations! Is my process delayed?
Not always the additional document request means the delay. Sometimes it's also a good sign that someone has started working on your application
I know you may not have all the answers but please advice with what you have, may important career and personal decisions for the next few months depend on this.
Most of us are in the similar situation now. But the only one who can shed some light is CIC, and they don't usually care until 6 months pass.

Skyler White

Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats...Duckirha.... :)

Don't stop moderating the sheet that you have made...It has been really helpful to all of us... I make it a point to check the status update almost every day...

Anxiously waiting for PPR now... I guess CIC should speed up the process for Nov AOR's now...It is high time!! :-[

madToothbrush

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
duckirha said:
I got PPR. Though I am an applicant of October, but I wish to share with AOR in November.
Mkey said:
We got our COPRs and visas yesterday, yaaay! :D :D :D
We came straight to the visa office and within an hour we had our documents. So glad we made it! Hope it all goes smooth for you as well!

The CIC profile was updated only today - it now says the background check is complete and desicion: "the application has been approved".
Congrats duckirha , Mkey ! :)

Skyler White

Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Uangel

Is this correct that the probability is higher for single Outlanders? Would be great if you could share some more details...Just anxious to predict when would the wait end!!

Thanks

Uangel

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
OOPNP
NOC Code......
Skyler White said:
Hi Uangel

Is this correct that the probability is higher for single Outlanders? Would be great if you could share some more details...Just anxious to predict when would the wait end!!

Thanks
Hi Skyler White,

there's nothing about probability.

But based on the timlines of some applicants the family status and previous applications have influence on the processing times.

I believe we all the novemberians will get news till the end of March.