+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in November 2015 - Let's get together

Bhadduki

Jan 18, 2016
eecandidate said:
70 days since AOR, no updates, no addittional requests just nothing.
No news is good news guys?
This wait is painful.
This wait kills:(
Bt cant do anything. No updates from last 60 days

Gillmandeep

Jan 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Approved LMIA in Septembet
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-11-2015
Passport Req..
10-02-2016
Hello, Everyone

I am a new member

AOR: Nov 05, 2015
Medical passed: Nov 28, 2015
Review of eligibility: In progress
Scheduling an Interview: Not needed at this time
Background check: not needed at this time

no update since Nov 28, 2015

Waiting...

Bhadduki

Jan 18, 2016
Gillmandeep said:
Hello, Everyone

I am a new member

AOR: Nov 05, 2015
Medical passed: Nov 28, 2015
Review of eligibility: In progress
Scheduling an Interview: Not needed at this time
Background check: not needed at this time

no update since Nov 28, 2015

Are u inland??

Waiting...

Gillmandeep

Jan 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Approved LMIA in Septembet
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-11-2015
Passport Req..
10-02-2016

Live2smile

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-11-2015
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2016
LANDED..........
03-05-2016
AOR nov 19, requested CAIPS notes one month ago.
I had few update mails on dec 2th, 6th and 15th.

Updated date: 2015/12/15

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: not started
security: not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:
If you had quite a few update mails you might be in the same boat with me.
What do you think guys? How long does security check take now? It used to be the bigest BG check part. How fast is it going now?

Bhadduki

Jan 18, 2016
Live2smile said:
AOR nov 19, requested CAIPS notes one month ago.
I had few update mails on dec 2th, 6th and 15th.

If you had quite a few update mails you might be in the same boat with me.
What do you think guys? How long does security check take now? It used to be the bigest BG check part. How fast is it going now?
No idea.. They asked for rcmp finger prints for my partner on december. Afterwards no updates so far. Dont known if they check your pcc from your home country first and then go for rcmp or the other way round. We have no choice but to wait..
Fingers crossed..

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Folks,

I am on an Open Work Permit and currently working in Canada. I am at stage of collecting all on my documents based on the requirements as per my EE Profile upload section.

I do not see any separate section to upload my Open Work Permit. Could I get a confirmation where do I need to include this evidence?

Bhadduki

Jan 18, 2016
nshakelly said:
Hello Folks,

I am on an Open Work Permit and currently working in Canada. I am at stage of collecting all on my documents based on the requirements as per my EE Profile upload section.

I do not see any separate section to upload my Open Work Permit. Could I get a confirmation where do I need to include this evidence?
I dnt remember uploading my work permit. I dnt think they ask fr it.

kaulvirus

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nshakelly said:
Hello Folks,

I uploaded it along with my passport.

Scottygirl

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Doc's Request.
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront (passed Dec 15 2015)
Passport Req..
05-05-2016 (sent 06-05-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
nshakelly said:
Hello Folks,

We never uploaded it - there was no section under the documents list to do so.

madToothbrush

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bhadduki said:
This wait kills:(
Bt cant do anything. No updates from last 60 days
Have you guys tried ordering G-notes ?
I'm thinking of ordering the same as its been 80 days without any update. no additional doc/ fee request, nothing.
Just wondering if its too early to order.

rod.siq

Mar 19, 2015
madToothbrush said:
Have you guys tried ordering G-notes ?
I'm thinking of ordering the same as its been 80 days without any update. no additional doc/ fee request, nothing.
Just wondering if its too early to order.
Check CIC's processing times page. (google for CIC processing times, it is the first result)

It states the current average processing times for new PR requests is 105 days, as of January 27th, 2016. I suppose that is from AOR until decision is made.

Also, a note stating "If it has been more than six weeks longer than the time shown since you applied, and you need more information concerning the status of your application, use the Case Specific Enquiry form." can be found in the last box of that page, which might mean CIC think it is fair if we ask for additional information only after 147 days after AOR (105 days + 6 weeks).

So, in my opinion (note that the above is my interpretation of the processing times information), 80 days is too early for ordering processing status information.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rod.siq said:
Check CIC's processing times page. (google for CIC processing times, it is the first result)

It states the current average processing times for new PR requests is 105 days, as of January 27th, 2016. I suppose that is from AOR until decision is made.

Also, a note stating "If it has been more than six weeks longer than the time shown since you applied, and you need more information concerning the status of your application, use the Case Specific Enquiry form." can be found in the last box of that page, which might mean CIC think it is fair if we ask for additional information only after 147 days after AOR (105 days + 6 weeks).

So, in my opinion (note that the above is my interpretation of the processing times information), 80 days is too early for ordering processing status information.
What you have mentioned is the waiting time for PR cards AFTER you land in Canada.

To check EE PR application processing times,

Select Economic Class>>Skilled Workers(Federal)/Provincial Nominees/Canadian Experience Class>>On or After Jan 2015.

The processing time is 6 months!

canadarocks84

Jan 21, 2016
Hi. Would anybody happen to know whether the application of people who already have a UCI number (through a previous tourist/student visa application) gets processed faster? Please let me know if you have any input about the same. Thank You so much.

ankcan

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
canadarocks84 said:
Hi. Would anybody happen to know whether the application of people who already have a UCI number (through a previous tourist/student visa application) gets processed faster? Please let me know if you have any input about the same. Thank You so much.
What I have seen it (from quite a few cases that I saw) - it is slower. Mostly seen Inland though being slower upto 4 months and fresh applicants receiving PPR anytime within 10 working days (NDVO) and 2 months.