Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
Dear Friends,

how are you all doing? I would like to discuss an issue with you for guidance.

Below is my timeline.

EE, PNP/FSW (outland) - Ontario NOC 1111

ITA October 23, 2015 under PNP

Submitted my PR application and received AOR on November 02, 2015

Eligibility status in review on November 02, 2015 (its still in review today as well)

Additional documents Schedule 4 and 4A requested and submitted on November 03, 2015

Status of medical changed to in review on November 20, 2015 (its still in review today as well)

Status of BG Check changed to in progress on December 23, 2015 (its still in review today as well)

Interview not needed at this time

Final Decision not started.

Please advise if possible why my medical is not getting passed? I was operated for heart hole in childhood, I sent my ECG and ECHO report with my upfront medical report and Doctor's assessment (it was positive stating no financial burden or threat to my health for next 5 years).

Is there any problem in my case as medical status usually changes to pass for others before background check in started?

What should i expect that my medical is pass since they have started by BG check?

Please advise. email on murtazajaffri_cca@hotmail.com for quicker response Sir.

Thanks!

Bhadduki

Jan 18, 2016
Its been a month that i have had any updates on my applicaion.
Bg in process
Review of eligibility in process
Meds passed
No additional doc needed
No interview needed
Final decision not started yet
I applied in cec inland..
Getting impatient. Hope to hear about your experiences.

nav0991

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
Bhadduki said:
Its been a month that i have had any updates on my applicaion.
Bg in process
Review of eligibility in process
Meds passed
No additional doc needed
No interview needed
Final decision not started yet
I applied in cec inland..
Getting impatient. Hope to hear about your experiences.
I got AOR on Nov 28 and my medical status shows not needed this time and bg check not started, I am PNP CEC applicant. So still you are better position than me. Don't worry, Good luck !

Yahoo_India

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Is everyone's ECAS working properly? It stopped showing me the status more than a month back. That time everybody was complaining all over the forums. Now people have stopped cribbing about their ECAS...Is it because it has started working again for everyone (except me) or have people made peace with the fact that its a thing of past...

Yahoo_India

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Yahoo_India said:
Is everyone's ECAS working properly? It stopped showing me the status more than a month back. That time everybody was complaining all over the forums. Now people have stopped cribbing about their ECAS...Is it because it has started working again for everyone (except me) or have people made peace with the fact that its a thing of past...
Moreover...are there any additional updates in ECAS other than what we have on our CIC login page?

eecandidate

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Yahoo_India said:
I dont think anyone has access to ECAS as of today. I never had one and I even dont know how it looks like.

Bhadduki

Jan 18, 2016
nav0991 said:
I got AOR on Nov 28 and my medical status shows not needed this time and bg check not started, I am PNP CEC applicant. So still you are better position than me. Don't worry, Good luck !
I dont know how the whole process works. Some people seem to have received PPR from Nov applications.
Hope the best for all of us. Good luck

kmagnusc

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-10-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
5-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2016
LANDED..........
02-04-2016
ECAS no longer works for EE applicants I believe

SAHIJPAL

Dec 15, 2015
How long does it take to stamp visa form india

Any indian aplicant

And do we get copr with stamped passport or by email???

Need help

JZPASSI

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Doc's Request.
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
29-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-02-2017

Sachin_mk

Jun 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seeing the application status of some september and october 2015 FSW Outland applicants, i believe, the majority of those who are under the same category, will have to wait until march for any move...
Until then,let's keep our minds busy with other stuffs in life..
Else me might run the risk of getting Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)... ??? ??? ??? :'( :-[

av.citizen

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi here,

Please help me with few questions. I received a request of Schedule 1 Background Declaration for my spouse. Has anyone received this? I mean, Schedule 1 Background Declaration, not Schedule A Background Declaration? I found one person on the website who received this and no one else.

Also, I didn't find a place to upload this. As I required to send our original UK PCC too, does it mean we should just send printed copies with courier instead of uploading Schedule 1 to MyCIC?