+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in November 2015 - Let's get together

hemishpatel

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Alpha4906 said:
Hi hemishpatel,

If you don't get mycic access. You can submit the documents using CSE.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Thank You
Thank you for the help my friend

mssm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-11-2015
lionel_messi said:
Hi I received the request to upload FBI PCC today(12/08). It clearly says in the letter that you have 60 days to upload but when I went to new folder created to upload PCC in myCIC, it says required by (12/29), I am expecting my PCC to arrive by mid-Jan.

Can anyone please suggest what to do?
If you cant get the PCC by dec 29 .. send explanation letter along with receipt of applying for PCC and mention once received will send to CIC .. you can send later through CSE ..

lionel_messi

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mssm said:
If you cant get the PCC by dec 29 .. send explanation letter along with receipt of applying for PCC and mention once received will send to CIC .. you can send later through CSE ..
Thanks, I was thinking doing the other way round. Send the explanation through CSE and get it attached to my app, so that I get to keep the submission box. Any thoughts?

HRGUY

Mar 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A really Weird thing happened to my application. After I regain the access to my CIC account, the status of my background check changed from review in progress to not start to not needed at this time. what the heck? SOOOOO confused

PN2511

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-11-2015
AOR Received.
5-11-2015
File Transfer...
3-12-2015
Passport Req..
18/4/2016
HRGUY said:
A really Weird thing happened to my application. After I regain the access to my CIC account, the status of my background check changed from review in progress to not start to not needed at this time. what the heck? SOOOOO confused
There is plenty of us in the same situation ! That makes me suspect it is a technical glitch !

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
I would say that it's been not a full proof system. Many bugs reported and many to come to be experienced by us...

lionel_messi

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone knows how to reach an CIC agent? After pressing 3 for PR application what do we need to do?

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
lionel_messi said:
Anyone knows how to reach an CIC agent? After pressing 3 for PR application what do we need to do?
Press 1 - 1 - 3 - 1

ronster

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I'm a PNP outland and I have a question.

Do I need to inform CIC that I am changing jobs? Thanks

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Dear Friends,

Kindly advice. I have been requested to fill Schedule 4. while filling form It has been asked to me mentioned fund in Canadian dollar. I am a three member and in main application form I have filled up 21000 CAD.. while in bank certificate it has mentioned current balance is 23000 CAD. In schedule form 4 I am mentioning 21000 CAD. hope this is ok or will this contradict with bank statement. Please help ?

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
HRDJ said:
Dear Friends,

Kindly advice. I have been requested to fill Schedule 4. while filling form It has been asked to me mentioned fund in Canadian dollar. I am a three member and in main application form I have filled up 21000 CAD.. while in bank certificate it has mentioned current balance is 23000 CAD. In schedule form 4 I am mentioning 21000 CAD. hope this is ok or will this contradict with bank statement. Please help ?
Your current balance is more than the amount you mentioned in Schedule 4 and main application form. So it's okay. No problem at all.

av.citizen

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi people,

I'm wondering if anyone else has similar experience. You can see my time log at the bottom. After AOR I received 4 ghost emails with about 1 week interval each. But still I have only "Meds passed" and background check is not started yet. Is it common?

Also, I can't seem to add my info to the spreadsheet. If someone has an access, would you mind adding it for others benefit?

And last thing, I had access to eCAS before but can't login for about 2 weeks now. Is there something I can try?

ronster

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronster said:
Guys, I'm a PNP outland and I have a question.

Do I need to inform CIC that I am changing jobs? Thanks
Would appreciate your insights guys. Thanks!

av.citizen

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronster said:
Would appreciate your insights guys. Thanks!
I don't think you need to do that. You are claiming points only for work experience that you already have so your further work engagement doesn't matter to them in my opinion.

HRGUY

Mar 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
av.citizen said:
Hi people,

I'm wondering if anyone else has similar experience. You can see my time log at the bottom. After AOR I received 4 ghost emails with about 1 week interval each. But still I have only "Meds passed" and background check is not started yet. Is it common?

Also, I can't seem to add my info to the spreadsheet. If someone has an access, would you mind adding it for others benefit?

And last thing, I had access to eCAS before but can't login for about 2 weeks now. Is there something I can try?
Same here, and the status of my background check actually went backwards to not needed at this time. No access to ECAS neither.