Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bhadduki said:
Its usually the opposite. CEC is slowest:(
But have you seen two recent examples? Gillmandeep and Andy from November AOR,both are CEC and already got PPR. You can't expect anything from CIC they will do what they think is right. PNP applicants supposed to get PPR faster as compare to others because half od employment and other check already done by provinces but still PNP applicants wait for 5-6 months. So depends on VO

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
Depends on VO...depends on applicant.
Personal history. Travel history. Address history. Visa rejection history. ...Criminal history. ...there's so many variables. We never get to know these things abt people on the forum. All we know is AOR to PPR....it's truly impossible to know time-lines for sure. ..let's a all b hopeful and positive.
Shalom!!

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eski said:
Personal history. Travel history. Address history. Visa rejection history. ...Criminal history. ...there's so many variables. We never get to know these things abt people on the forum. All we know is AOR to PPR....it's truly impossible to know time-lines for sure. ..let's a all b hopeful and positive.
Shalom!!
I agree with you to some respect. But isn't CEC applicants information easier to verify because they only have to check Canadian references, no POF etc.?

Also I'm surprised how some people get Medical check within 2-3 days of AOR and others wait longer. What would be the reason for this?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
JoacRy said:
Also I'm surprised how some people get Medical check within 2-3 days of AOR and others wait longer. What would be the reason for this?
My theory, based on my own personal experience, is if the clinic had already completed submitting the results to CIC or not, or if you had submitted an additional medical report, like in my case.
When I got my AOR, the clinic hadn't submitted my results yet (they did so 2 weeks after my AOR, I got an updated eMedical sheet from them 2 months later which stated the date of medical submission), so it took a while for my status to be updated, as you'll see in my signature.
The people who get medicals updated in 2-3 days usually have a big gap in between their ITA and AOR so they got to do their medicals earlier, by the time they submitted their APRs, the medicals had already been sent.

It's perfectly possible to inquire at the clinic if they've sent your results to CIC already, and they're usually quick to contact the applicant if there is a legitimate medical concern, or if further tests or medical reports are required. No news is good news at the medicals.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eski said:
Shalom!!
Totally agree in this. But hopes are high and positive

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bellaluna said:
My theory, based on my own personal experience, is if the clinic had already completed submitting the results to CIC or not, or if you had submitted an additional medical report, like in my case.
When I got my AOR, the clinic hadn't submitted my results yet (they did so 2 weeks after my AOR, I got an updated eMedical sheet from them 2 months later which stated the date of medical submission), so it took a while for my status to be updated, as you'll see in my signature.
The people who get medicals updated in 2-3 days usually have a big gap in between their ITA and AOR so they got to do their medicals earlier, by the time they submitted their APRs, the medicals had already been sent.

It's perfectly possible to inquire at the clinic if they've sent your results to CIC already, and they're usually quick to contact the applicant if there is a legitimate medical concern, or if further tests or medical reports are required. No news is good news at the medicals.
Thank you Bellaluna, have contacted the clinic previously and they said the Medical results were fine. Also they said my results were shared with CIC 10 days after I did my Medicals.

Will continue to wait. This process is so frustrating but it seems like I've no other choice.

JZPASSI

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Doc's Request.
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
29-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-02-2017
I have got my GCMS notes..

What I could identify from them ' About changing status'..

First CIO/Ottawa will do the completeness check and they do some background verification...It will show in GCMS notes.. Then they will send file to LVO ( mostly it will be according to COR but they can send anywhere depending on Work load) and give instruction to them like Background... - review is required or not ...Depending on LVO again change the status.

This is my interpretation of GCMS notes......

It is better to call them and check ur LVO where the file is getting processed...Some time many like me was tracking Delhi Visa office timelines but my case is getting processed in Pretoria ( workload distribution)

Amaljohan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Hi guys my AOR date is 20th November, and as soon as i got my AOR my background status went "Not needed this time" and on 26th November background check went "Not Started". After that i got my medicals passed on 30th November. After that no changes.
Guys is it normal or do you guys have any idea on this behavior??? FYI - i paid my RPRF upfront. My timeline as follows and looking forward to hear from you guys.
Thank you.

FSW Outland

AOR - 20th November
Review of eligibility - In progress
Background - Not needed this time - 20th November
Background - Not Started - 26th November
Medicals - Passed - November 30th

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amaljohan said:
Hi guys my AOR date is 20th November, and as soon as i got my AOR my background status went "Not needed this time" and on 26th November background check went "Not Started". After that i got my medicals passed on 30th November. After that no changes.
Guys is it normal or do you guys have any idea on this behavior??? FYI - i paid my RPRF upfront. My timeline as follows and looking forward to hear from you guys.
Thank you.

FSW Outland

AOR - 20th November
Review of eligibility - In progress
Background - Not needed this time - 20th November
Background - Not Started - 26th November
Medicals - Passed - November 30th
Totally normal. Your case is very typical, no worries.

ronster

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My office received a call from the Canadian Embassy verifying my date of Hiring.

This is good news for me.

Matx

Mar 23, 2015
hello
I got AOR on Nov-10th, inland
I think it will be nicer to wait with others , less stresfull
I guess its a little bit more for us to wait...
good luck to all of you

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Matx said:
hello
I got AOR on Nov-10th, inland
I think it will be nicer to wait with others , less stresfull
I guess its a little bit more for us to wait...
good luck to all of you
Everyone thinks that his category is the slowest. PNPs thinks their applications are the slowest and CEC thinks the same too. I believe that each application is a unique case, some applications are easily processed while others needs deeper digging. Wish you all the best and you get your PPR faster than you think. ;)