+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in November 2015 - Let's get together

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPR received on 15th Jan. Outlander, pnp ontario. AOR 7th Nov.

Just sit tight and dont stress about results. You will get when you get. Meanwhile my mission is to continue helping folks out here and bring them one step closer to their dreams.

annpotpot

Dec 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 13 2016
StAnger said:

Just sit tight and dont stress about results. You will get when you get. Meanwhile my mission is to continue helping folks out here and bring them one step closer to their dreams.
Congrats! May I know what is your Visa Office? Thanks!

Sachin_mk

Jun 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats on this successful outcome..

Like a friend suggested, can you plz share your Visa Office..

As per CIC website, mine is Pretoria, South Africa..

It seems they operate at different speeds..

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
StAnger said:

Big congratulations! You've really been helpful on the forum, you deserve it!

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Congrats dear :)....
Is it like this, that people applying from india will be having VO as New delhi?? or it can be any VO does not matter from where you are applying?

I am also from india but nothing changed till now from 30th Nov(AOR)

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhs said:
Congrats dear :)....
Is it like this, that people applying from india will be having VO as New delhi?? or it can be any VO does not matter from where you are applying?

I am also from india but nothing changed till now from 30th Nov(AOR)
Frankly speaking i dont understand the concept of visa office. I guess all applications are initially processed in canada and after this brief assessment, transffered to local VO.

For pnp's and especially for ontario, i guess the BG checks stays at not started and changes to in progess the same day you get a ppr. This could be due to the fact that our applications have already been verified by the province and cic only checks PCC and medicals, which is a good process. For non pnp's the bg should go to in process and stay their until they verify the information.

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
I got nomination from SINP..dont knw what there process is in SINP? But my status has not changed yet from last 2 months

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhs said:
I got nomination from SINP..dont knw what there process is in SINP? But my status has not changed yet from last 2 months
It will, sooner or later. Just stay busy in your normal routine as their is nothing we can do to speed up the process.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
StAnger said:
It will, sooner or later. Just stay busy in your normal routine as their is nothing we can do to speed up the process.
You say the right thing. I wanna forget about all these immigration nightmares for couple of months. Too many doubts and questions which cannot be definitely answered.

But still cant stand to check myCIC once a day :)

Half of information on this forum are speculations and presuppositions. Many questions can be answered only by CIC officers. And too many individual issues are in every application. So it is not always reasonable to compare your particular case with forum mates.

One thing we can do is just relax and leave it in the hands of God.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Russian said:
You say the right thing. I wanna forget about all these immigration nightmares for couple of months. Too many doubts and questions which cannot be definitely answered.

But still cant stand to check myCIC once a day :)

Half of information on this forum are speculations and presuppositions. Many questions can be answered only by CIC officers. And too many individual issues are in every application. So it is not always reasonable to compare your particular case with forum mates.

One thing we can do is just relax and leave it in the hands of God.
Well said mate.

eecandidate

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Hi Stanger,
Congrats on your PPR.
I have applied from Nepal. Is my VO supposed to be NDVO?
My BG hasnt changed from not needed since start. Is something wrong? I am worried.

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
Congratulations StAnger!! Hoping to see more PPRs from NDVO soon :).. We're in the queue as well :D