+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in November 2015 - Let's get together

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
hidemyass said:
Does anyone have any idea whether I could land in another port of entry (except quebec) that is different from my application?
Congratulations! Yes, you can land at any other port of entry as long as it's not Quebec. But if you are a PN and you land at a different province, it's *advised* (though not necessarily required) that you can show a ticket you'll continue your travels to that province.

dell.david

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys ,

Any moment in this group ? any ghost email ...

keep this thread alive !!

Regards,
Dave

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
pmathew said:
Many October CEC candidates started getting PPR's today!
hey, what about review of eligiblity ?? does that still shows - its in progress or changed ?

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
Hello guys need your help.

Application cancelled on 15 dec due to missing PCC(Error)

Put through CSE on 15 dec.

Got a mail from cic stating - We are forwarding your information to the responsible or concerned department, they will contact you if they need further information. - january 4th

What does this above statement mean. Is this a good sign or very normal to get this replyÉ

I am a november applicant.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
dell.david said:
Guys ,

Any moment in this group ? any ghost email ...

keep this thread alive !!

Regards,
Dave
I got a "Your application has been updated" email and a corresponding "Updated" status in my APR a couple of days ago, and I noticed Background Check turned from "Not needed at this time" to "Not Started". Uhm, yay? It's like a no-update update. :)

Aren3074

Jan 14, 2015
hidemyass said:
Hi all,
Finally COPR and visa is with me.

My timeline is as follows:

FSW-outland
ITA: Oct 2
SUB.: Nov 4
AOR: Nov 4
RPRF: upfront
Med passed: Nov 12
Additional docs: Background declaration form (Required on Dec 15 and submitted on Dec 16)
PPR request: Dec 21
PPR submitted: Dec 22
COPR and Visa: Jan 4

Thanks for everyone and now its time to say good bye to this forum.
I wish everyone a good luck.

Does anyone have any idea whether I could land in another port of entry (except quebec) that is different from my application?
Congratulations on your visa. I also got passport request on 29 December. Still have to submit. One question. Should I receive a COPR document from the embassy, together with my visa stamped passport?

Thanks

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
I am an outland FSW applicant with a PN from Ontario through OOPNP Human Capital stream..... I got my AOR on November 16th and a day later they requested Sched. 4,4A , I submitted them, then 3 days later they requested a PCC from my current country of residence which required a letter from the Canadian Embassy, I obtained it and submitted in on 3rd of December, since then I have had no updates and my status is stuck at the following:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

I got no ghost emails....no changes in BG check....nothing .... even submitted documents review didn't change... I wonder if they are even working on my application lol ... I went through the same waiting tension when applying for OOPNP, it took them 92 days or so to decide... but with CIC it is worse because we can see the status and it is not nudging...

I was hoping to get PPR by February or March, is that possible given the current timelines :/ ? I would need some time to finalise things before I move as I plan to land in July.

Sumasa

Jan 6, 2016
My profile
Aor 27/11
Reruest for schedule a on 30/11
Medical passed 3/12
Rprf request 3/12
Schedule A sent 5/12
Rprf sent 9/12
Background check in progress 12/12
Ppr waiting ?????
Can Anyone tell me how many time will take my application to process
My file under fstp with job offer lmia (outlander)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
perfectSkilledMigrant said:
I am an outland FSW applicant with a PN from Ontario through OOPNP Human Capital stream..... I got my AOR on November 16th and a day later they requested Sched. 4,4A , I submitted them, then 3 days later they requested a PCC from my current country of residence which required a letter from the Canadian Embassy, I obtained it and submitted in on 3rd of December, since then I have had no updates and my status is stuck at the following:

I got no ghost emails....no changes in BG check....nothing .... even submitted documents review didn't change... I wonder if they are even working on my application lol ... I went through the same waiting tension when applying for OOPNP, it took them 92 days or so to decide... but with CIC it is worse because we can see the status and it is not nudging...

I was hoping to get PPR by February or March, is that possible given the current timelines :/ ? I would need some time to finalise things before I move as I plan to land in July.
Well, you can wait for a couple of weeks more and then you can try getting your GCMS notes to see what is going on with your application.

dell.david

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all ,

Can any one ask for gsms noted for those who bg is changes from process to not needed at thistime .

its been long time and I am clueless .

Regards,
Dave

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Any PPR's here? October outland applicants (mainly NDVO) reporting PPRs.....

llgn_sp

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Scarborough
My application is like yours: outland FSW with PN from Ontatio (OOPNP Human Capital). Even more: I also got AOR on November 16.
I also submitted Sched 4, but had no request for PCC (I sent it with the App).
My status is identicaal to yours:

Will follow you closely to see what happens! Good luck!

perfectSkilledMigrant said:

ramiaw

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, you can wait for a couple of weeks more and then you can try getting your GCMS notes to see what is going on with your application.
Hi there,

Could you please tell me how can I apply for the GCMS ??

Appreciate ur help

Pawandeep singh

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Moga , punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
IELTS Request
7.5 band
Med's Done....
09-10-2015
Passport Req..
9 March
ramiaw said:
Hi there,

Could you please tell me how can I apply for the GCMS ??

Appreciate ur help
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Nilooofari

Sep 18, 2015
Hi dear friends
finally I've received the PPR email.Thanks god. just be patient and hopeful.
best wishes for all of you
my timeline:
submit and AOR: 6 November
Medical passed: 18 November
Bg started:6 January 2016
PPR: 11 January 2016
OOPNP category