+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in November 2015 - Let's get together

llgn_sp

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Scarborough
Thanks, but it's not the same. The topic I posted is specific for November AOR. The one you posted is generic.

All the best!

jyothi999 said:
Hi Friend,
There is already a thread discussing the same topic
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-application-under-ee-pnp-connect-here-t346362.480.html
Thanq

tanvirhashem

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone!!

With the arrival of our (me & my spouse) Passports & COPRs, it is time to say that our PR journey ends here! It feels great to have it in my hand.

I must admit that I've benefited immensely from this forum and most of the people of this forum are very generous and helpful. Please keep us in your prayer.

Thanks a lot and good luck to others... :)

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
tanvirhashem said:
Hello Everyone!!

With the arrival of our (me & my spouse) Passports & COPRs, it is time to say that our PR journey ends here! It feels great to have it in my hand.

I must admit that I've benefited immensely from this forum and most of the people of this forum are very generous and helpful. Please keep us in your prayer.

Congrats! Very fast processing - and a PNP applicant as well!

skutty

Feb 18, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-12-2015
Passport Req..
08-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2016
Congratulations!

llgn_sp

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Scarborough
Congratulations!
Singapore applicants seem to have a fast VO!

tanvirhashem said:
Hello Everyone!!

yxyxsophia

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanvirhashem said:
Hello Everyone!!

Congrats!!! Enjoy Canada!! Hope I can be as fast as you:)

ayekayman

Jan 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th November 2015
AOR Received.
10th November 2015
tanvirhashem said:
Hello Everyone!!

Congrats buddy!

Jan 5, 2016
OOPNP CEC inland
Here is my timeline:

AOR - Oct 30th
Nonimee Form 4 and A4 requested - Nov 9th
4 And 4A Form Submitted - Nov 10th
Medical Passed - Dec 4th
Review of eligibility - Dec 4th
BG Check In Progress - Dec 4th

No more update since then :(

Anyone knows what's the process of BG check? Is it sending documents to your home country to check your background?

Shining Star

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2016
Doc's Request.
01/06/2016 and 07/06/2016
Nomination.....
09/12/2015
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09/01/2016
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-08-2016
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I received ITA in December 2015 and currently working on completing the required documents for submitting the eAPR. I have a few questions that I need clarification on and would really appreciate if someone could provide me clarity on these:

1. Do I need to get copied of required documents such as Educational docs, birth certificates, passport copies, experience letters notarized before scanning and uploading?
2. I have a immediate relative in Canada. Although I am not and cannot claim any points because of this, but I have disclosed this to provide correct information. Accordingly the documents that I have been asked to provide include the 'proof of relationship' and my relative's residency status with additional details like 'utility bills'. I can get all the documents such as a copy of his drivers license and mobile bill, which include his address, but the challenge with the utility bill is that they are not in his name since he is staying in a rented accommodation and does not have any utilities under his name. Therefore, if I provide a copy of the utility bill which is not under his name, will this be acceptable?

Sincerely,

Shining Star

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
I would like to join the thread and here is my time line

ITA : 23rd Oct
Application submission and AOR : Dec 12th
Eligibility check : in progress : Dec 14th
Schedule 4 and 4A request : Dec 4th
Ghost mail from CIC on Dec 5th morning
Schedule 4 and 4A submitted : Dec 5th
Medicals :Not required at the moment !!!

ronster

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I haven't had much movement as well.

After submitting my app on November 20 and a subsequent request for schedule 4 and 4a. My Journey has been uneventful thus far.

silkyshadow

Sep 19, 2015
Hi Guys,

I got a province nomination (SINP) and submitted ITA. My AOR was on 4th Nov and last correspondence was on 27th Nov to resubmit schedule A. Since then there has been no moment, my timeline below and current status.

Also I recently started a new job, is it necessary to update CIC with this information of my new job.

Thanks

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SINP submitted: 13 Jun 15
SINP nomination : 30 AUG
SINP points added to EE: 3 Sept
ITA: 3 Oct 15
App submitted: 3 Nov 15
AOR: 4 Nov 15
Medical passed: 6 Nov 15
Doc Requested: 17 Nov 15 (Proof of country of residence and residential address.)
Doc submitted: 17 Nov 15
Doc request : 26 Nov 15 (Schedule A IMM5669 again) and (IMMM 5406)
Doc submitted: 27 Nov 15

Anujg

Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-11-2015
Passport Req..
19-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2016
Tishfaith said:
Hi,

I received a ghost mail (if that's what its called) on Nov 8 (Sunday) saying my profile was updated and when I logged in and checked I didn't see any updates/changes.

Things seem to be moving slow....
Same happened with me also couple of days after submitting my app. Got a mail but no corresponding change in my application.

Sumasa

Jan 6, 2016
Can anyone tell me please how many time will time takes my application . My background check is in progress fron 12 december. I also paid rprf nd sechdule A on request of cic on 7dec

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Sumasa said:
Can anyone tell me please how many time will time takes my application . My background check is in progress fron 12 december. I also paid rprf nd sechdule A on request of cic on 7dec
As CIC states your application can be processed within 6 months from the date of your application. It may increase depending on specific cases and requests for additional information.

Since you submitted only on 12th Dec. People have been waiting for more than four months and still haven't received any information on their applications. It is nothing to worry about. It is quite normal so just sit back and be patient. You have a long way to go.