Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
manpreetkaur30061984 said:
Hi Queries
I have done that today thanks
How long does ot take after this to get a Passport request ? Or confirmation of PR

Thanks a lot
That i cant say ... it varies from case to case ....mine is still in progress i submitted RCMP on 26th Nov ...and RPRF(for wife) on 2 nd Dec ...

virat.kohli

Jan 8, 2015
manpreetkaur30061984 said:
Hi Queries
I have done that today thanks
How long does ot take after this to get a Passport request ? Or confirmation of PR

Thanks a lot
Generally means asking for RCMP finger print they haven`t started your background check yet !! So once you submit your RCMP report its gonna take week or so depending on VISA officer to review !! In short relax its still long way to go..

Liara

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
Today marks one month since I filed my application. The meds were accepted straightaway, eligibility review has been "in process"for almost a month. No documents were required of me, no other movement was detected on their side. BG check still not in progress. Me want BG check :(

harwinder67

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Liara said:
Today marks one month since I filed my application. The meds were accepted straightaway, eligibility review has been "in process"for almost a month. No documents were required of me, no other movement was detected on their side. BG check still not in progress. Me want BG check :(
Hang on tight. It takes a while. Don't worry too much about BG in progress etc, the only thing which matters is the PPR. All the other statuses and updates just add to your anxiety levels.

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Liara said:
Hi,

Same here Liara. December 5th makes one month since my last updated - Meds passed (see my timeline). My BG went from 'Not Needed At This Time' to 'Not Started' on Nov' 8th.

Trying to be patient and praying for the best. Some persons who submitted after me/us have there process way a headed while others who submitted from August and earlier just got their BG status moving to 'in progress' while others are at 'Meds passed' or nothing at all.

Guess we have to give thanks for how 'far along' we are and continue praying for the best. Hopefully before the month ends or early January we will have some positive movements and speedy PR approval.

Just sort out your self while you wait and devise a plan for when you reach. I am using my wait time to do an international certification to improve my job prospects-so it distracts me a little/helps with the patience.

All the best..

kennyandchen

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my medical finally has passed today! Aor NOV-30 and BG changed to not started ! hope hear updates soon. It is strange that I didnt get any notification emails tho.. I guess I have to check mycic more often

kvr007

Aug 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-11-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with APP
Med's Request
Submitted with APP
Med's Done....
25-11-2015 Passed
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-04-2016
kennyandchen said:
my medical finally has passed today! Aor NOV-30 and BG changed to not started ! hope hear updates soon. It is strange that I didnt get any notification emails tho.. I guess I have to check mycic more often
U will get an email within 24 hrs

FDS87

Nov 12, 2015
Andre_Smol said:
I dont think you are ever notified and you just need to check by yourself every once in a while.

Seems to be different for everybody. I never had ecas access during my entire time after submission and i still dont.

Not sure how they decide when and who gets access.
Hi, When you say you don't have access to ECAS- Do you get this message or redirected to another screen.

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
Please confirm

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
I am getting the message you quoted. I did get my ECAS access the first Thursday after AOR, but lost it in the recent outage, never got it back.

Liara - same here, got my medical approved right away, and no movement since. I did get a ghost email by the end of first week, but that's it. I'm hoping for a February decision :) That'll be the average waiting time for me, according to the forum's calculator.

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
FDS87 said:
Hi, When you say you don't have access to ECAS- Do you get this message or redirected to another screen.

Please confirm
I have always gotten the exact same message you quoted from the day I submitted my application until today. I have already received my PPR by now and I still dont have ecas access.

My personal guess is that they will phase it out entirely as it is no longer needed for the new express entry system.

Liara

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
harwinder67 said:
Hang on tight. It takes a while. Don't worry too much about BG in progress etc, the only thing which matters is the PPR. All the other statuses and updates just add to your anxiety levels.
Well, I'm trying :)

Liara

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
Tishfaith said:
Hi,

Same here Liara. December 5th makes one month since my last updated - Meds passed (see my timeline). My BG went from 'Not Needed At This Time' to 'Not Started' on Nov' 8th.

Trying to be patient and praying for the best. Some persons who submitted after me/us have there process way a headed while others who submitted from August and earlier just got their BG status moving to 'in progress' while others are at 'Meds passed' or nothing at all.

Guess we have to give thanks for how 'far along' we are and continue praying for the best. Hopefully before the month ends or early January we will have some positive movements and speedy PR approval.

Just sort out your self while you wait and devise a plan for when you reach. I am using my wait time to do an international certification to improve my job prospects-so it distracts me a little/helps with the patience.

All the best..
I hope we will...
In the meantime, I'm studying French so that if they tell me to get lost this time I'll re-enter the pool with TEF :)

POULIO

Dec 11, 2015
Hello
There is a POST CEC inland AOR its good if we can share our dates.Thanks
That's can help everyone.