+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in November 2015 - Let's get together

Ppp2015

Jan 26, 2016
Inland FSW (no LMIA)
AOR 2nd Nov 2015
Medical passed and status changed to in progress within days of AOR then nothing at alllllllll since Nov until yday a ghost email!

Soooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!

SeanDame

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
01-11-2015
IELTS Request
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
Ppp2015 said:
Inland FSW (no LMIA)
AOR 2nd Nov 2015
Medical passed and status changed to in progress within days of AOR then nothing at alllllllll since Nov until yday a ghost email!

Our timelines are very similar.. And I got a ghost email yesterday too..
What time did you get ppr email?

ayekayman

Jan 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th November 2015
AOR Received.
10th November 2015
Ppp2015 said:
Inland FSW (no LMIA)
AOR 2nd Nov 2015

Congrats! :)

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Ppp2015 said:
Inland FSW (no LMIA)
AOR 2nd Nov 2015

WoW! I think you are the first FSW/inlander in November! Enjoooooy! :)

Ppp2015

Jan 26, 2016
Thank you everyone.

Got the email 30mins ago!!

Hang tight - your email is on its way!!

No I'm not the first Inlander to get PPR in Nov.....check the Inland thread for details but I remember other's getting them in Feb

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
Ppp2015 said:
And it's here!!!!!!!! PPR PPR PPR PPR!! :D :D :D :D

I think im gonna cry!!! Sooo happy!
Congrats ,,, happy for you. Watching your posts since yesterday.

Chiuzi

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nmeka said:
Congrats ,,, happy for you. Watching your posts since yesterday.
It's raining PPR for PNP Decemberians...

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
legalfalcon said:
this means nothing. This is just the stages that the file has done through. What you need to see in the GCMs notes is the first 2-3 pages where the

Eligibility
criminality
HIRV
Misrepresentation
Security

is mention and see what is listed against them.

Then you have to see the notes at the end of the file.

Usually for the eligibility there ate 2 notes. One from he analyst and followed by an agent. The analyst reviews the file and makes a recommendation. After his recommendation an agent reviews is and approves it. This is when the eligibility is passed. In case an analyst as recommended passed it will reflect passed in the stage what you have reproduced but will not be actually passed until it is approved and reviews by an officer which can only be verified from the notes available at the end of the GCMS notes.

In most cases an analyst's recommendation is upheld by the agent.

Unless you can provides the notes at the end of the document, it cannot be conclusively said that the eligibility has been passed.

Hi legalfalcon

now you got me scared.. lol.. anyway.. i went through the GCMS notes and dig up the notes as per you told me. Here they are..

In the second page what i can see here is -

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

And few page before last page 7th note says

NOTES: 7
Created Date: 2016/02/27 07:13:08
Created by: KD01882
Updated Date: 2016/02/27 07:13:08
Updated by: KD01882
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text:
REVEIW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: E******* REGULATION: PNP I have veviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. I have verifyied this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Regugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. EXPRESS ENTRY TRIAGE: Remains in Canada EXPRESS ENTRY: REQUIREMENTS OF (A11.2): MET_________________________________________
EXPRESS ENTRY TRIAGE: Remains in Canada FOSS/GCMS check
-Spouse/CL: No adverse infro

Now what do you think, could you please explain? thank a lot for your time and patience.. I am still waiting for my wife's (main applicant) GCMS note...

arc_1090

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Guys just got my PPR. I have been a silent observer of this forum for most of the time but it helped me in many ways!
My timeline is outlined in my signature.
Just kept the calm and waited patiently for the PPR:)

Goodluck and best wishes to all those who are waiting.

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arc_1090 said:
Guys just got my PPR. I have been a silent observer of this forum for most of the time but it helped me in many ways!

congratulations my friend...now december guys are getting too...whats going on for CEC november??

maddy.10m

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-11-2015
Passport Req..
5-5-2016
arc_1090 said:

Congrats arc_1090. Happy for you.

Couple of questions: Did you apply from USA? Were you asked to submit PR to Ottawa or some other VO?

Thanks.

damien86

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
arc_1090 said:

congrats! How come they have requested FBI PCC so late? Were you expecting it?

Also, do you mind telling how long your US stay was?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
kalodighi said:
Hi legalfalcon

now you got me scared.. lol.. anyway.. i went through the GCMS notes and dig up the notes as per you told me. Here they are..

In the second page what i can see here is -

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

And few page before last page 7th note says

NOTES: 7
Created Date: 2016/02/27 07:13:08
Created by: KD01882
Updated Date: 2016/02/27 07:13:08
Updated by: KD01882
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text:
REVEIW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: E******* REGULATION: PNP I have veviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. I have verifyied this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Regugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. EXPRESS ENTRY TRIAGE: Remains in Canada EXPRESS ENTRY: REQUIREMENTS OF (A11.2): MET_________________________________________
EXPRESS ENTRY TRIAGE: Remains in Canada FOSS/GCMS check
-Spouse/CL: No adverse infro

Now what do you think, could you please explain? thank a lot for your time and patience.. I am still waiting for my wife's (main applicant) GCMS note...
I am sorry if I scared you. That was not my intent at all. I know we all want to hear the good things, but I stick to the facts. I may be wrong, but I will never do a thing to intentionally scare someone or create unnecessary stress. As a professional, I have learned that even though the truth is bitter, it helps since you can take corrective action.

However, getting back to your application:

The eligibility is PASSED, but this has to be verified against the notes. You have only provided note 7, there will be another note before this which will be an agent review confirming the analyst's review. Maybe you might have it blanked out since your spouse is the PA and it pertains to him/her.

After the criminality is cleared, the security will start, i.e. the BGC will go in progress.

Everything looks well with your file and you will have detailed information when your spouse's notes come, as they will be elaborate. But, since your eligibility shows PASSED, I will not be much concerned as you have crossed the two critical stages of Completeness (R10) and Eligibility. Now there is nothing in your hand. CIC has to so its work at their end.

I hope this helps and I apologize if I stressed you unnecessarily.

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
legalfalcon said:
I am sorry if I scared you. That was not my intent at all. I know we all want to hear the good things, but I stick to the facts. I may be wrong, but I will never do a thing to intentionally scare someone or create unnecessary stress. As a professional, I have learned that even though the truth is bitter, it helps since you can take corrective action.

However, getting back to your application:

The eligibility is PASSED, but this has to be verified against the notes. You have only provided note 7, there will be another note before this which will be an agent review confirming the analyst's review. Maybe you might have it blanked out since your spouse is the PA and it pertains to him/her.

After the criminality is cleared, the security will start, i.e. the BGC will go in progress.

Everything looks well with your file and you will have detailed information when your spouse's notes come, as they will be elaborate. But, since your eligibility shows PASSED, I will not be much concerned as you have crossed the two critical stages of Completeness (R10) and Eligibility. Now there is nothing in your hand. CIC has to so its work at their end.

I hope this helps and I apologize if I stressed you unnecessarily.
Hi legalfalcon...

Thank you so much for your kind reply.. dont be sorry.. i was just kidding about scaring me..lol.. anyway, i will update you when i will get my wife's GCMS notes.. maybe i can send it to you if you dont mind to take a good look and if you can find anything good out of it..

keep us in your prayer

thanks again