March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
JWZR421 said:
It might be better if you ask for the account details because one client has his/her own profile/account and you have the right to ask for these information.
I got your point .. but as far i know that as a consultant he has an account and under that account he created the accounts for his clients.. that's what i know so far..

JWZR421

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Meds
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
kalodighi said:
I got your point .. but as far i know that as a consultant he has an account and under that account he created the accounts for his clients.. that's what i know so far..
I understand your part too. I once had a consultant for another application, but they were able to give me my account details under their account. For example, abcdef@consultant.com ( that is your account under their email proxy). Because in creating a gckey, you cannot use one email address in different account/applications.

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
JWZR421 said:
I understand your part too. I once had a consultant for another application, but they were able to give me my account details under their account. For example, abcdef@consultant.com ( that is your account under their email proxy). Because in creating a gckey, you cannot use one email address in different account/applications.
thanks a lot.. its a very important information for me.. i will ask my consultant for sure..

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
JWZR421 said:
Just one quick question.. are you sure that they opened your profile under their account? are you sure that they did not create a separate account for you and gave you your details?

if you are kind enough and if you know that how would they do that, could you please tell me? because i am not sure that if my consultant would be able to do that or not, i mean if he is expert enough to know how to give my account access information to me..

i am not sure if i explained it properly or not.. thanks

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
JWZR421 said:
My consultant made a separate GCKey for me that used my name...luckily that's how clueless they were on Express Entry (I eventually canceled their representation). But other members here with consultants say that their consultants told them there is a special consultant access where they use one login to manage different clients, so they cannot share the login details.
So...I guess it depends on what your consultant did.

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
bellaluna said:
My consultant made a separate GCKey for me that used my name...luckily that's how clueless they were on Express Entry (I eventually canceled their representation). But other members here with consultants say that their consultants told them there is a special consultant access where they use one login to manage different clients, so they cannot share the login details.
So...I guess it depends on what your consultant did.
i guess my consultant used his special consultant access.. :'( you are lucky that you have got your own...

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manpreetkaur30061984 said:
Many many congratulationssss !!!!! Enjoyy
nmeka said:
Congrats... I know you are so happy that you didnt realize that it is April already... Your signature says march.. :p
NaomiA said:
Congratulations! Very happy for you :)

Are you an inland applicant? How are you planning to land?
Thank you guys. I am BC pnp inland and yes i am going for landing in weekend.

Nmeka hahaha i changed it right away after reading your messages. Things are bumping in life after getting PPR so relieved now

bobzritz

Mar 22, 2016
Hearty Congratulations to all those who received PPR this week so far!!! :D :D

Hope the showers of rain drench us in the coming weeks too!!!

A quick question friends!!! As I see in the Spreadsheet, most of the applicants had taken a smart decision by paying the RPRF Upfront. I haven't paid yet, as they haven't requested it yet. However, in our application, background check went into progress on April 1st 2016. Is this normal? Ours is a FSW Outland application, a bit apprehensive of when we could get the "golden mail". Has there been instances where the Background check goes into "In progress" prior to the RPRF Request? Can anyone please throw some light into this?

AOR Nov 3rd. Well I do have company of applicants sharing the same AOR and co-incidently most of them being FSW Outland. Really hoping for some good news for all of us "November Applicants" very soon!!!

God bless us all!!!!

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
kalodighi said:
i guess my consultant used his special consultant access.. :'( you are lucky that you have got your own...
Had it not been for my consultant, I would have been an AOR December applicant. Anyways, we would still have to wait for our baby's birth. I now have no idea what's happening to my application since February.

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
Personally, I think most people dont really benefit from having a representative as it is easy enough to submit all documents yourself, especially with the Express Entry system.

At least that way you are always in charge of your own documents and dont depend on others to fill out the form and get things done in time.

Moving North

Nov 22, 2014
After looking at the spreadsheet, of all the FSW/Outland applicants from November 2015, it would appear as if only one of us - Blackpearl - has progressed to the PPR stage.

Care to share your secrets?

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
Moving North said:
After looking at the spreadsheet, of all the FSW/Outland applicants from November 2015, it would appear as if only one of us - Blackpearl - has progressed to the PPR stage.

From what I remember seeing, there were a number of people who entered their information in the spreadsheet and have already received PPR, myself included.

Not sure if there are any secrets to share, beside luck and maybe having all documents, fees and medical included right away so that CIC doesnt need to make any additional requests during processing which can slow down the process.

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
Moving North said:
Yeah, that did go quickly for you. I requested the GCMS notes for my file today. Guess we shall see what happens.

Whats your timeline so far?

Are your medicals passed already?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Moving North said:

They are mostly processed by outland VOs, as far as I can tell. Ottawa has a rate of about 5-6 months right now.
I have heard of FSW/outland applicants still having Ottawa as VO, so just because you're outland doesn't automatically mean your file will be forwarded to your local VO.