Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Trying to call CIC call center . No one is picking up the phone . ::)

I want to make sure my CSE for FBI PCC is attached to my application. I havent received any update from CIC since Feb 12th.

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
blackpearl said:
Trying to call CIC call center . No one is picking up the phone . ::)

I want to make sure my CSE for FBI PCC is attached to my application. I havent received any update from CIC since Feb 12th.
raise another CSE and a polite note stating that I didnt receive acknowledgement whether PCC is received and attached to my file successfully.

Harish_HKR

Dec 9, 2015
Hello friends,
My EE score is 451. I got the ITA when the cutoff was 450 and got AOR on 15th Nov 2015. Now if i get married before i get my PR and include my wife's application along with mine, my points would reduce and will go below the lowest EE cutoff of 450. How will my marriage affect my ongoing PR processing ?? i am on a workpermit which expires in Aug 2016.

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harish_HKR said:
Hello friends,
My EE score is 451. I got the ITA when the cutoff was 450 and got AOR on 15th Nov 2015. Now if i get married before i get my PR and include my wife's application along with mine, my points would reduce and will go below the lowest EE cutoff of 450. How will my marriage affect my ongoing PR processing ?? i am on a workpermit which expires in Aug 2016.
Hello Harish,

Do not panic, this will not effect your score as you have already submitted your documents. Kindly, refer to the below link under the Change in Family Composition -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

It clearly mentions that post e-APR, if there is a change in family composition you need to inform CIC about the marriage and submit the necessary documents i.e. Marriage Certificate, Photos, Wife Passport copy, Wife applicable PCCs, Educational credentials (as applicable) , upfront medicals, application fees via CSE.

CIC would then review the change and inform you of additional documentation as required.

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
Harish_HKR said:
Hello friends,
Please wait for marriage till you land in Canada.

Otherwise it will be big misrepresentation and your PR will be cancel if you fail to inform CIC before time.

It will also affect your scores and you have to show higher amount of PoF as well.

just apply for PR and wait will you get PR and you land in canada or claim your PR if your in Canada already. Do not worry about work permit, once you apply for PR and your work permit expires they will issue you open work permit :)

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
murtazajaffri_cca said:
Please wait for marriage till you land in Canada.

Otherwise it will be big misrepresentation and your PR will be cancel if you fail to inform CIC before time.

It will also affect your scores and you have to show higher amount of PoF as well.

just apply for PR and wait will you get PR and you land in canada or claim your PR if your in Canada already. Do not worry about work permit, once you apply for PR and your work permit expires they will issue you open work permit :)
Guys,

How is he even misrepresenting? HE is getting married and going to inform CIC about it? Kindly, refer to the guidelines, it may delay his PPR by a month or so but there would be no negative impact if he submits all the required documents for his spouse.

Reference - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

fdiwisha

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
RABAT
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2015
AOR Received.
20/11/2015
Med's Done....
24/11/2015
Harish_HKR said:
Hello friends,
i asked the same question on the forum and been told me that getting married doesnt change your points. in fact when you submit your application and gest your AOR, your point doesn't change unless you have been married between ITA and AOR and never declared it or if there is a difference between what you have submitted and your actual situation, for example job offer or a qualification.

You can ask Avisavid he will confirm this to you

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fdiwisha said:
i asked the same question on the forum and been told me that getting married doesnt change your points. in fact when you submit your application and gest your AOR, your point doesn't change unless you have been married between ITA and AOR and never declared it or if there is a difference between what you have submitted and your actual situation, for example job offer or a qualification.

You can ask Avisavid he will confirm this to you
Points would be re-calculated if you have got married between ITA and e-APR.

However, if an applicant gets married post e-APR and before PPR, the points would not be re-calculated. However, the primary applicant requires to inform CIC about this change in marital status and provide the additional documents via CSE.

Once, these are reviewed CIC would then request for additional documents as required based on the applicants file.

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
nshakelly said:
Guys,

How is he even misrepresenting? HE is getting married and going to inform CIC about it? Kindly, refer to the guidelines, it may delay his PPR by a month or so but there would be no negative impact if he submits all the required documents for his spouse.

Reference - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp
friend you didnt read my reply carefully as I mentioned, he will be misrepresenting if he fails to inform CIC before hand.. we have seen a similar case in past FYI :) His PR was cancelled.

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
murtazajaffri_cca said:
friend you didnt bother read my reply carefully I mentioned, he will misrepresent if he fails to inform CIC before hand.. we have seen a similar case in past FYI :) His PR was cancelled.
Murtaza bhai,

What I meant is he can get married prior to landing and inform CIC about it. No offense, but just wanted the accurate information to pass on.

Even I am about to get married next month and my AOR is Feb 12, 2016.

fdiwisha

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
RABAT
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2015
AOR Received.
20/11/2015
Med's Done....
24/11/2015
Harish_HKR said:
Hello friends,
Extract from CIC website :http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

Change in circumstance declared after an e-APR has been submitted
To assess an application under section A11.2, a processing office must consider the information in an applicant’s profile at the time of the round of invitations and the information provided when the applicant submits their e-APR. After an e-APR is submitted, an application cannot be refused due to a change in circumstance unless

the officer determines that the change occurred before the applicant submitted their e-APR and that the change would have caused the applicant to be refused under section A11.2: therefore, the application should be refused under section A11.2; or
the change in circumstance means the applicant no longer meets the minimum requirements of the program to which they are applying; therefore, the application may still meet the requirements of section A11.2 but can be refused for failing to meet program requirements.
For example, if an applicant marries before they submit their e-APR but informs CIC of the marriage only after they submit their e-APR, the marriage can be taken into account as part of the section A11.2 assessment.

If, however, an applicant marries after they submit their e-APR, then informs CIC of the marriage, the marriage cannot be taken into account as part of the section A11.2 assessment. However, the change in circumstance may affect whether the applicant still meets the program requirements. See below for details.

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
nshakelly said:
Murtaza bhai,

What I meant is he can get married prior to landing and inform CIC about it. No offense, but just wanted the accurate information to pass on.

Even I am about to get married next month and my AOR is Feb 12, 2016.
haha brother I guess we said the same thing in 2 different manner.

btw, congratulation for your to be wedding in advance :D best of luck for your endeavors :D Cheers brother

Harish_HKR

Dec 9, 2015
Thanks everybody for the clarification !!

My PR application has been with the following status for quite some time.

Application/profile status : Open
Review of eligibility : Review in Progress
Review of medical results : Passed
Review of submitted documents : Provided
Scheduling an interview : Not needed at this time
A background check is needed : Not needed at this time
Final decision : Not Started

Anyone else with the similar status ??

pmathew

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harish_HKR said:

@Harish_HKR, yes my application is as well in the same status.
Which category you applied for? Are you inland or outland and whats your AOR date?

manpreetkaur30061984

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harish_HKR said:

I have a similar timeline except my BG Check is in Progress.