raksawap

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fatemeh Njm said:
Congrats! So happy for you.

YAyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Good news for March AORs :D :D :D :D
Thanks Fatemeh!!!!! such a relief that they are working upon the march applicants. Just keep track on your emails and don't stick to tues-thurs rule.

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raksawap said:
Hi everyone,

Got my PPR this morning at 9:00 IST ;D

It was a simple email stating that I've a new message from CIC for my application no. XXXXX. The PDF file was there via email dated today in CIC portal along
with all previous emails dated March.

Took a while to post it here because:
1. Didn't receive any regular email which says 'Ready for visa / Pret pour visa' so was kinda unsure.
2. No change in status this morning, the last I saw was on saturday morning, exactly 48 hrs back where my BG went into progress.
3. The letter does state 'This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:
1) Passports (some additional info regarding FVS)
2) Photographs
3) Change in Circumstances.

So wanted to be sure before declaring it here.

I'm sure they are picking up applicants from March 2016 and sending them invites as they complete 8 months, as I just completed mine yesterday which was sunday. So hang in there.
Congratulations Raksawap

raksawap

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
destiny2016 said:
Minor Update: BG check changed to "In Progress" for the very first time.

Since it is NDVO, I hope one can expect good news this week itself.
Thanks Destiny.

Guess they start their business hours by releasing PPR mails and making changes.

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raksawap said:
Hi everyone,

It was a simple email stating that I've a new message from CIC for my application no. XXXXX. The PDF file was there via email dated today in CIC portal along with all previous emails dated March.

1. Didn't receive any regular email which says 'Ready for visa / Pret pour visa' so was kinda unsure.
2. No change in status this morning, the last I saw was on saturday morning, exactly 48 hrs back where my BG went into progress.
3. The letter does state 'This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:
2) Photographs

I'm sure they are picking up applicants from March 2016 and sending them invites as they complete 8 months, as I just completed mine yesterday which was sunday. So hang in there.
Wonderful... Many congratulations!!

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
raksawap said:
Hi everyone,

It was a simple email stating that I've a new message from CIC for my application no. XXXXX. The PDF file was there via email dated today in CIC portal along with all previous emails dated March.

2) Photographs

congrats!

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
have any of you guys seen this graph? it scares the crap out of me...

No. of applicants still waiting for PPR's

4 AOR's from Dec 2015
12 AOR's from Jan
11 AOR's from Feb

The March AOR's isn't updated, there's more than 2 definitely. at least 35 of us waiting

http://i.imgur.com/9zI0tAy.png

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
mubzali said:
have any of you guys seen this graph? it scares the crap out of me...

No. of applicants still waiting for PPR's

4 AOR's from Dec 2015
12 AOR's from Jan
11 AOR's from Feb

The March AOR's isn't updated, there's more than 2 definitely. at least 35 of us waiting

http://i.imgur.com/9zI0tAy.png

Yeah! I've seen them. You'd better take a look at "Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!" thread on this forum too. There are still applicants who have been waiting since Aug 2015. :(

I said here before that reading this thread for a while really drove me crazy. I've sent CSIS a fax to inquire about my security check. I will share the experience as soon as I hear from them. But I hope I get PPR soon. :)

Basmabooboo

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
1-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2016
Fatemeh Njm said:
Yeah! I've seen them. You'd better take a look at "Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!" thread on this forum too. There are still applicants who have been waiting since Aug 2015. :(

I said here before that reading this thread for a while really drove me crazy. I've sent CSIS a fax to inquire about my security check. I will share the experience as soon as I hear from them. But I hope I get PPR soon. :)
Hello Fatemeh
I did contacted CSIS By fax at the end of September and they have told me that they have finished their background check and sent it back to the visa office, but the visa office told us that they are still waiting for background check and in the meanwhile we are waiting for the third GCMS report, I hope your case is better than ours.

destiny2016

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Canada
destiny2016 said:
Minor Update: BG check changed to "In Progress" for the very first time.

Since it is NDVO, I hope one can expect good news this week itself.
PPR!!! PPR!!! PPR!!! ;D :)

Got an email this morning saying that there is a new message in my account. When I logged in, I found the new message waiting. It did not have any fancy names but just a simple PDF document with clear instructions.

This is a huge relief and thank you all for the support! :)

tayca10

Oct 4, 2016
destiny2016 said:

Got an email this morning saying that there is a new message in my account. When I logged in, I found the new message waiting. It did not have any fancy names but just a simple PDF document with clear instructions.

Congratulations destiny!!

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
destiny2016 said:

Congrats bro!

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
Fatemeh Njm said:

keep us posted!

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
destiny2016 said:

congrats mate! that makes it 2 people that received PPR from the March group this week.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
destiny2016 said:

wow congrats !!!