Passport Req..
07-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2016
LANDED..........
07-01-2017
sttaq said:
Congratulations guys.

I received my notes yesterday with the Eligibility status set as PASSED and Security status is hidden. In the last notes it wasn't hidden and set to Not Started. So I am assuming it must either be In Progress/Met/Passed. Then in the activities section there are three entries for Security Screening only for myself i.e. main applicant and a couple of entries for Security for both of us. Other than that I am not sure what to make out of these notes.

@elmas - would you be able to let me know how you found out if your security is still pending and complete for your husband because in my notes all of the sections relating to security are blanked out?
Yes, true. Your security is either in progress or passed. You should call CIC, they may be able to tell you if it's passed. Can you help check your 1st page, what does your group name and group # say?

KimJowan

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
I am reading my GCMS notes today line by line.

Here's my Assessment 1

UCI: #######
Type: Candidate Assessment
Status Updated: 2016/03/18
Next Calculation: 2017/01/01

I am just wondering why my next calculation is dated January 01, 2017?

My Criminality Status is Passed but there is a line that the Due date is March 03, 2017

tayca10

Oct 4, 2016
Dear All,

My AOR was 30th March 2016. I have a question regarding bank balance. Especially for those who ordered the Notes or those who JUST got the PPR. My bank balance has fluctuated a bit since my submission of the application. However prior to submission my balance was well over required amount. Is it important to maintain balance even after submission? When I submitted my statements they were for more than 6 months.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
tayca10 said:
Dear All,

My AOR was 30th March 2016. I have a question regarding bank balance. Especially for those who ordered the Notes or those who JUST got the PPR. My bank balance has fluctuated a bit since my submission of the application. However prior to submission my balance was well over required amount. Is it important to maintain balance even after submission? When I submitted my statements they were for more than 6 months.
as long as its above the minimum its fine.

tayca10

Oct 4, 2016
canadianrrk said:
as long as its above the minimum its fine.
Unfortunately going through tough times, so some month I managed to maintain above. However now it is not. Do they get such things checked too?

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
tayca10 said:
Unfortunately going through tough times, so some month I managed to maintain above. However now it is not. Do they get such things checked too?
a months or two above and below will not make a difference as long as the average is above the minimum........in the worst case they might ask u for updated bank statement...........u can order a gcms just incase.

tayca10

Oct 4, 2016
canadianrrk said:
a months or two above and below will not make a difference as long as the average is above the minimum........in the worst case they might ask u for updated bank statement...........u can order a gcms just incase.
Actually I was thinking to do the same. However is it possible for me to apply being that I do not reside in Canada at the moment? Also I do not know how to apply for the notes and my "Consultants" are not exactly proactive or helpful for that matter. So I am stuck

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
tayca10 said:
Actually I was thinking to do the same. However is it possible for me to apply being that I do not reside in Canada at the moment? Also I do not know how to apply for the notes and my "Consultants" are not exactly proactive or helpful for that matter. So I am stuck
no issues, u can apply even if u live outside canada, all u need is ur UCI number, EE profile number........do u have any1 in canada who can give u their address, phone number.......if yes it will cost u $5 if not then it will cost u $23......il tell u how to do it.....where do u live.

tayca10

Oct 4, 2016
canadianrrk said:
no issues, u can apply even if u live outside canada, all u need is ur UCI number, EE profile number........do u have any1 in canada who can give u their address, phone number.......if yes it will cost u $5 if not then it will cost u $23......il tell u how to do it.....where do u live.
Nope no relatives or anyone in Canada. I am in Dubai, UAE. Pakistani national. If you have WhatsApp, contact me on this number:- 00971505311621

mkadnan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
6th April 2016
AOR Received.
20th March 16
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
18th March 2016
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
21st December 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
canadianrrk said:

can you tell me if i apply for Notes then my lawyer will know or not ...because i do not want to share this thing with my lawyer , he discourages me to order GCMS notes..

which site is reliable where i can get these notes quickly

Thanks

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, he will not know. The only way for him to know is if he requests notes himself, and even then, he will have to go through the entire notes, to see a record of your request.

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2016
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
18-03-2016
Med's Request
01-09-2016
Med's Done....
13-09-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2016
LANDED..........
13-12-2016
I hav question regarding passport request email guys ..

In this email, would there be only Principal applicant name to submit passport or it will have all dependants name?