Waiting
Well, I am feeling even more behind.

AOR 29th march, BG still not needed.

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
Realben said:
No, I couldn't! LOL
that's good to know. Thanks for the info bro
what documents did u take and which did they ask for? since you are cec did they ask for bank statements? i am planning to go to carway too once i get a ppr and stamping done.

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
it'll come guys, don't be too flustered if BG check hasn't gone in progress; CIC works in unpredictable ways which is why it is so hard to derive any fixed patterns for sure. It should be heartening if you have made it close to the 6 months mark since chances of rejection are very very rare at this stage. the million dollar question is: how long do you wait? personally, when i started down this process, I prepared myself mentally that I would be waiting anywhere between 6 - 8 months. I crossed the 6 month mark a week ago, so yes while I am hoping to get the PPR soon like the rest of us, I am also not worrying too much about it: it'll come when it has to. My eligibility is passed so that's good news, security and background check has no fixed time or pattern, so...again - just have to wait.

HInland

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Passport Req..
20-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
13-10-2016
Congratulations to all recent PPRs!
Those who passed the 6 months mark are you checking your spam box and all your emails?

RROne

Sep 27, 2016
mubzali said:
it'll come guys, don't be too flustered if BG check hasn't gone in progress; CIC works in unpredictable ways which is why it is so hard to derive any fixed patterns for sure. It should be heartening if you have made it close to the 6 months mark since chances of rejection are very very rare at this stage. the million dollar question is: how long do you wait? personally, when i started down this process, I prepared myself mentally that I would be waiting anywhere between 6 - 8 months. I crossed the 6 month mark a week ago, so yes while I am hoping to get the PPR soon like the rest of us, I am also not worrying too much about it: it'll come when it has to. My eligibility is passed so that's good news, security and background check has no fixed time or pattern, so...again - just have to wait.
Agree with mubzali. It is hard to say what helps and what doesn't. For sure raise a CSE or ask for GCMS notes to help you get updates but I do not think CIC uses these things to speed up or slow down.
My legal person and I did not raise a single CSE or ask for any GCMS notes. We made one phone call a couple of days after I passed the 6 month mark, because I asked her to.

For all who are waiting, hang in there, and stay positive and patient!

CEC; AOR 24th Mar; PPR 27th Sep

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
babuarun said:
Hello friends, FSW inland AOR - 24th March 2016, BG in progress since Aug 14, nothing so far. We are family of 4. I have never called CIC nor ordered GCMS notes ever. What should I do? Seniors help me..... Should I call CIC or order GCMS notes or just sit tight??? My work permit expires by Feb 2017. I am losing hope. Feeling dejected... I am afraid my Canadian dream will be a dream forever :( :(
Since you have crossed 6 months. Call CIC and request the status of your application. The rejections after 6 months are very very rare. You will be fine.

babuarun

May 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-03-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
coolhyd said:
Since you have crossed 6 months. Call CIC and request the status of your application. The rejections after 6 months are very very rare. You will be fine.

Thanks coolhyd. I am going to call CIC now.

Alina.Taranenko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2014
I've just called CIC and I was told that my file was transfered to NDVO and I should contact them for information.

AOR 10 MARCH
PNP outland
paid upfront
BG not needed

M.Mostafa

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Realben said:
Hey guys,

I landed today in Carway.
It was super easy. It took like 15 minutes.
It feels strange not having to worry about all this anymore :eek: ;D :D

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the PR card?

Good look to all of you guys!
Congrats buddy :D :D :D
Time to celebrate, huh

For the PR card, most of the people get it between 40-50 days after landing

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
Alina.Taranenko said:
I've just called CIC and I was told that my file was transfered to NDVO and I should contact them for information.

AOR 10 MARCH
PNP outland
paid upfront
BG not needed
Are you from India?

Bibsrio

Mar 21, 2015
Hello!

My AOR was on the 29th of March.

I´ve tried, but I can´t call CIC from Brazil using the number you guys had mentioned (1-888-2422100). Please, can someone give me a telephone contact to call CIC from outside Canada?

Thank you in advance.

Bianca.

KimJowan

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Bibsrio said:
Hello!

I´ve tried, but I can´t call CIC from Brazil using the number you guys had mentioned (1-888-2422100). Please, can someone give me a telephone contact to call CIC from outside Canada?

Thank you in advance.

Bianca.
Hello, try this number 1 613 944 4000

edilsonjr

Dec 29, 2015
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
30-mar-2016 (Schedule 4A)
Nomination.....
07-dec-2015
AOR Received.
29-mar-2016
Passport Req..
29-nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Bibsrio said:
Hello!

Thank you in advance.

Bianca.
Hi Bianca, I am in the same situation - also from Brazil, AOR March 29 as well

Is your BG in progress ?
Have you ordered GCMS notes?