Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
srigiriz said:
Guys,

Appreciate if anyone can help me on this. Got my CoPR and passport stamped today.
My wife is 8 months pregnant and we are expecting our baby by November.

In PPR letter from NDVO it is mentioned to inform in case of pregnancy.
As per the direction from New Delhi CHC help desk, I have informed the office(Delhi immigration) by email.
I sent the passports after that and got visa today. The current one-time entry VISA will expire by 15Jan2017.

I have the following questions to ask.

What would be the best way to tackle this situation? I would be very grateful if any expert can clarify this.
Many thanks in advance.
1. Can I travel alone (As a principal applicant) after the baby is born with the current VISA?
My plan is to move to Canada by December. My wife is not in a position to travel with me, she will join with me next year. Yes if you are the Principal Applicant
2. Will my VISA becomes invalid after my baby is born? Shouldn't
3. How long will it take to get VISA again if my baby wants to be added and get the VISA?
4. Any chances of extending the VISA expiry date just for my wife?Only way is you should give Medicals again, Visa expiry date are dependant on Medical Expiry Date
5. What are the consequences if my wife doesn't land in Canada before the expiry date?

Can't you both do a soft landing and your wife give birth in Canada. This will help your kid get Citizenship by Birth.

I will suggest you both land in Canada together asap and if needed you go back to finish work as your wife won't be able to travel later.

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
SusanSimon said:
I got it. I got it. Got my PPR. Received the golden email at 22.40 IST. Thank God. I can't tell you how relieved I am. Thank you guys. Sincerely praying that all of us in this group get it.
Congrats!

YJZ

Mar 21, 2016
SusanSimon said:
I got it. I got it. Got my PPR. Received the golden email at 22.40 IST. Thank God. I can't tell you how relieved I am. Thank you guys. Sincerely praying that all of us in this group get it.
You are one of the lucky ones, congrats.

--

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srigiriz said:
Guys,

Appreciate if anyone can help me on this. Got my CoPR and passport stamped today.
My wife is 8 months pregnant and we are expecting our baby by November.

In PPR letter from NDVO it is mentioned to inform in case of pregnancy.
As per the direction from New Delhi CHC help desk, I have informed the office(Delhi immigration) by email.
I sent the passports after that and got visa today. The current one-time entry VISA will expire by 15Jan2017.

I have the following questions to ask.

1. Can I travel alone (As a principal applicant) after the baby is born with the current VISA?
My plan is to move to Canada by December. My wife is not in a position to travel with me, she will join with me next year.
2. Will my VISA becomes invalid after my baby is born?
3. How long will it take to get VISA again if my baby wants to be added and get the VISA?
4. Any chances of extending the VISA expiry date just for my wife?
5. What are the consequences if my wife doesn't land in Canada before the expiry date?

What would be the best way to tackle this situation? I would be very grateful if any expert can clarify this.
Many thanks in advance.
Once you have PPR, I dont think you should have any issues to get the additional family member added. But make sure you and your family lands before expiry of the visa.

Best would be if you and wife can travel now and she delivers in Canada.

srigiriz

Feb 23, 2016
kirtivsingh said:
My plan is to move to Canada by December. My wife is not in a position to travel with me, she will join with me next year. Yes if you are the Principal Applicant
2. Will my VISA becomes invalid after my baby is born? Shouldn't
4. Any chances of extending the VISA expiry date just for my wife?Only way is you should give Medicals again, Visa expiry date are dependant on Medical Expiry Date

Can't you both do a soft landing and your wife give birth in Canada. This will help your kid get Citizenship by Birth.

I will suggest you both land in Canada together asap and if needed you go back to finish work as your wife won't be able to travel later.
Many thanks kirtivsingh for your reply.

My plan is to move to Canada by December. My wife is not in a position to travel with me, she will join with me next year. Yes if you are the Principal Applicant Sri:Im the principal applicant. My understanding is that we have to inform VO/CIC once baby is born. In the instructions letter came along with CoPR it is mentioned"Should your family status change, you must not only inform us with necessary documentation, but also return the visa.." which makes me worried.

We have planned to give birth to baby in India considering the family situations. Will get advise from Doctor about travelling to Canada during 8th pregnancy and will decide.

srigiriz

Feb 23, 2016
LuckyAngelSweety said:
Once you have PPR, I dont think you should have any issues to get the additional family member added. But make sure you and your family lands before expiry of the visa.

Best would be if you and wife can travel now and she delivers in Canada.
Thank you! Will get the advise from doctor and will decide on travelling.

SusanSimon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
July 13, 2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
Nomination.....
None
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Required at this time
Passport Req..
Soon. Hopefully
VISA ISSUED...
Soon. Hopefully.
LANDED..........
Soon. Hopefully.

edilsonjr

Dec 29, 2015
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
30-mar-2016 (Schedule 4A)
Nomination.....
07-dec-2015
AOR Received.
29-mar-2016
Passport Req..
29-nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
M3electrician said:
No one seems excited for Thursday anymore..
I guess all the active members got their ppr already ::)
Yeah, my BG is still not needed - today is my six months mark.

So, I don't really know how to feel anymore.

$iv@

Nov 17, 2015
kirtivsingh said:
It can be anything between 7-14 days on average.

I got it in 8 days

Hi kirtivsingh,

Once landed, how long it takes to get the PR card ??

Thanks,
Siva

Shilpa.Pahwa

Star Member
May 3, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
M3electrician said:
No one seems excited for Thursday anymore..
I guess all the active members got their ppr already ::)
Tuesday, thursday trend seems to be working only for Ottawa VO guys...NDVO doesn't seem to follow any such trend, nor does any other VO...after so many dry tuesdaysn. Thursdays all excitement is gone

M3electrician

Jul 14, 2016
Shilpa.Pahwa said:
Tuesday, thursday trend seems to be working only for Ottawa VO guys...NDVO doesn't seem to follow any such trend, nor does any other VO...after so many dry tuesdaysn. Thursdays all excitement is gone
Since i didnt apply for gcms notes so um not sure abt my VO..being inland i assume there are 90% chances of Ottawa VO.
Lets see when is our number

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
No PPR's today? Seems pretty quiet.

Susheem

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
I feel that 1st week of March ,they gave it to FSWO, then 2-3 week to PNP and 4th week to cec inlands.

Ottawa has given to FSWO last week to the people living in US.
I'm not sure,but I noticed this.
According to the trend,1st week of October,fswo should get it,whose aor is in march

edilsonjr

Dec 29, 2015
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
30-mar-2016 (Schedule 4A)
Nomination.....
07-dec-2015
AOR Received.
29-mar-2016
Passport Req..
29-nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Susheem said:
I feel that 1st week of March ,they gave it to FSWO, then 2-3 week to PNP and 4th week to cec inlands.

Ottawa has given to FSWO last week to the people living in US.
I'm not sure,but I noticed this.
According to the trend,1st week of October,fswo should get it,whose aor is in march
I am sorry, but haven't seen a big wave of PNPs since month 4 of processing...

It's been three weeks of CEC and FSW.